Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orchidia Town to Crocus [Foot Traveling]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mei Mei 

Orchidia Town to Crocus [Foot Traveling] Empty Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:28 am

Mei Mei
It was a very brave decision, but after a very long time of staying in the same town her home was in, and also joining a guild in the very same town, Mei had chosen to travel, to leave the comforts of her home and finally be bold. She would miss her mom’s meals, her dad’s words of wisdom and the warmth of Lamia Scale, but she was done being a kid. It was the same day that Suyin Mei decided to leave Orchidia Town, that a rumor spread of a Seated knight’s request. She was not focused on taking requests already, but it would be a lie to say that it did not spark her interest. Her mother made her a very special breakfast for her that morning before she left, and because of that, she almost cried. Mei fought back her tears because she could see that both her parents were doing the same, and if she let it go, then her parents might get even more sad from seeing her cry, so she controlled herself.

Mei ate the meal, not leaving a tiny piece of it and hugged her parents saying goodbye and that the should not worry about her at all because she could take care of herself now. “I’ll miss you guys, but don’t miss me too much! I’ll be back in no time,” she promised with a cheerful laugh that masked the sadness she was feeling. She really wished that she could get back home as soon as possible.

--
225/200

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum