Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

See you Space Cowboy...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Geb 

See you Space Cowboy... Empty Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 am

Geb
I know what you're thinking: this is Geb's 20th time leaving in the history of this site and it's probably just gonna be chock filled with memes. But just wait a second.

For once in my life, I'm gonna attempt to be entirely serious.

Now, first off, this isn't forever. If you guys manage to hook me in again, I'll come back, sure. But for now, I'm out.

I've lost my inspiration for the site, and my love for it and my character. Every time I try to write a post, I struggle.

I'm not gonna write some wicked exposed paragraph, or say "x is corrupt" or "y is bad", but all I can say is that I just can't manage to enjoy the site honestly anymore, and I'm better off just going until I can find I'll enjoy it again.

I'm sorry to my guild, and Ryumimi, who I had a thread with. I'm also sorry to all the members who for some reason may miss my presence, just know you always can friend me on discord if you need a good meme or something.

See you all later, FTRP.

See you Space Cowboy... BORZAPv
#2Seira 

See you Space Cowboy... Empty Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:59 am

Seira
top 10 not saddest anime deaths of ALL TIME

See you Space Cowboy... LqKLdpe
#3North 

See you Space Cowboy... Empty Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:17 pm

North
Ty Guy, though I'm not around on the site anymore either it's still sad to see you go. You're in most of my better memories of this place, and you were an essential contributor to making this community a place that everyone loved. You worked harder and cared more about this place than any other moderator I've ever seen or had the pleasure of working with, and the staff team will certainly be lesser without you. I hope you have the best of luck doing something that's far more motivating and fun (Maybe that DnD Game *wink wink*). That said, I'll still continue to bother you to play BGO and kek at your dank memes on discord so don't think you've gotten rid of me yet.

See you, Space Cowboy

(Oh yeah, and you can't forget this. -P.S. Start at 1:18, all the good videos have been taken down.)

#4Venus Rosé 

See you Space Cowboy... Empty Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:21 pm

Venus Rosé

nuuu master ty :((((

#5Bianca Fleur † 

See you Space Cowboy... Empty Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:22 am

Bianca Fleur †
Bai Tyler. :( Not like this is goodbye forever, since we will still snapchat! I will be very upset if you stop sending me funny cat snaps and vids of you yelling PEPE at your family members haha <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum