Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crocus - Attention To Detail

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jyu 

on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:44 pm

QUEST

Quest: Attention to Detail

Type: Good

Requirements:

• A user with at least 20 Intelligence or higher.

Client:
Lady Merlin: The king's personal advisor and well-endowed sorceress. She is a woman whom possesses inhuman amounts of magical power. Merlin is a witch turned saint that the king decided to partake under her wing when he was but a mere boy in training to become the king that he is today. It is unknown as to what her age is, but some speculate that she is even older than the king.

Summary: Lady Merlin is expecting an important item to arrive, one to which she does not particularly trust the caravan to wholly protect as it makes its way through the city. She has requested that you are to oversee the delivery of the item to her, staying a bit ahead of the caravan throughout, changing its route as necessary to insure that no unnecessary risk falls upon the item and otherwise damage it.

Enemies: None

Objective: Guide the caravan that's set to deliver Lady Merlin's item through the city of Crocus, changing its route when potential issues may occur along the way until it's safely delivered.

Extra Rewards:

• +100,000J

Details:

• Create a topic in Crocus Streets.
  • You'll meet with Lady Merlin who will explain to you that she has concerns regarding a package that is set to arrive for her in the coming hours.
  • Apparently she came to find out that the caravan transporting the item is not known for their delicacy or handling of fragile and valuable items, and as such, she wants you present for its delivery through the city.
  • You're to report to the gates just before the caravan reaches Crocus, informing them that you will direct them along the way, making sure that nothing happens.
  • Over the course of the trip, the employees of the caravan will routinely complain about the unnecessary time being added. Inform them of the need to preserve the quality of the shipment should they speak out of line.
  • Your first detour will come as the caravan seeks to move through the main streets, notorious for being both busy and a place for journeyman pickpockets to flock towards.
  • Direct the caravan instead to take the outer roads, far less populated though also taking twice as long as would normally.
  • You'll eventually come across several construction workers in Crocus who are in the process of fixing several of the roads, informing you of the poor state of the roads ahead.
  • Tell the caravan to instead to proceed through the alleyways at this point, resulting in more frequent turns and adjustments that they would have to take otherwise.
  • After a short while, you'll hear something that sounds like Rune Knights ordering someone to stop, appearing to be nearby.
  • Rather than proceeding with the path you were taking, you're to have the caravan adjust its route a total of three additional times, each to ensure that you stray further away from the Rune Knights yelling.
  • With the caravan's temper now coming towards the breaking point, they will threaten to abandon the delivery altogether. In spite of your insistence, they will not comply any more with your requests.
  • They will give you the item, a small glass orb, to deliver to Lady Merlin yourself.
  • It isn't further until you reach Lady Merlin's location, so continue along your route, being more mindful and cautious than perhaps normally.
  • You'll reach Lady Merlin without any further incident, and while she will express disappointment at the caravan as you relay her the details, she will thank you for your diligence and will pay you what was originally for the caravan.

#2Kon 

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:45 pm

I will be taking this request along with Alice, reaching the intelligence requirement with my own

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#3Snowflake 

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Kon & Alice Baskerville have started this quest.

#4Alice Baskerville 

on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:55 am

#5Snowflake 

on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:58 am

Kon & Alice Baskerville have completed this quest.

#6Snowflake 

on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Chelvaric & I would like to do this quest, please. Requirements met:

• Chelvaric's Intelligence: 46

#7Evangeline 

on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:53 pm

Snowflake and Chelvaric has started this quest.

#8Snowflake 

on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:16 pm

#9Caius 

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:19 am

Snowflake and Chelvaric have completed the quest

#10Hyōen 

on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Taking this, me and Evangeline again

#11Snowflake 

on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:24 pm

Evangeline & Hyoen have started this quest.

#12Hyōen 

on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:16 pm

#13Snowflake 

on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Hyoen & Evangeline have completed this quest.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum