Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crocus - Enchanting The Amulet

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jyu 

on Mon May 15, 2017 3:43 pm

QUEST

Quest: Enchanting The Amulet

Type: Good

Requirements:

• Someone with at least 20 Intelligence.

Client:
Lady Merlin: The king's personal advisor and well-endowed sorceress. She is a woman whom possesses inhuman amounts of magical power. Merlin is a witch turned saint that the king decided to partake under her wing when he was but a mere boy in training to become the king that he is today. It is unknown as to what her age is, but some speculate that she is even older than the king.

Summary: Lady Merlin is seeking out a person capable of reading cryptic tomes and enchanting an amulet as a birthday present for Luciel. Normally, Merlin would make a gift however she is too busy at the moment.

Others:
Luciel: Luciel was found abandoned long ago by Merlin and has been under her wing ever since. Emotional expressions can't be read off her face, most likely due to a trauma in the past. She is accepted by everyone in Crocus due to being seen as Merlin's daughter. She is currently being raised as an apprentice by Merlin and aids her motherly-like figure in any task at hand.

Objective: After deciphering and selecting the correct enchantment from the numerous tomes that Merlin has stored, you will enchant the amulet given to you before returning it to her for inspection and giving it to Luciel.

Extra Rewards:

• +3 Intelligence

Details:

• Create a topic in Mercurius.
  • Meet Lady Merlin in her study where she will inform you of the task she wishes you to complete.
  • After obtaining the amulet from her you will go through the tomes that are scattered throughout the study.
  • Eventually you will come across a book titled Enchantments for Longevity & Perfect Health.
  • After gathering the materials needed to perform the enchantment, you will cast a spell that changes the amulet forever.
  • Returning the amulet to Lady Merlin, she will inspect it before wrapping it up in a box and sending you to Luciel with it.
  • Luciel is going through some books of her own in the library of Mercurius, find her between a pile of books.
  • After giving the amulet to Luciel, you will be rewarded for your work by Lady Merlin.

#2Alice Baskerville 

on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:09 am

Taking with Kon. His intelligence is high enough for the requirement.

#3Gloria 

on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:55 am

Alice & Kon have started this quest.

#4Kon 

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:15 am

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#5Snowflake 

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:52 am

Alice Baskerville & Kon have completed this quest.

#6Snowflake 

on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Chelvaric & I would like to take this quest, please.

#7Kon 

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:36 am

Snowflake and Chelvaric have started this quest.

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#8Chelvaric Walderkat 

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:17 am

#9Evangeline 

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Snowflake and Chelvaric have completed this quest.

#10Hyōen 

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 am

Eva & I want to take this quest, plz

#11Snowflake 

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Hyoen & Evangeline have started this quest.

#12Hyōen 

on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:29 am

#13Snowflake 

on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:39 am

Hyoen & Evangeline have completed this quest.

#14Seira 

on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Taking this, please.

#15Gloria 

on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Seira has started this quest.

#16Seira 

on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:09 pm

#17Caius 

on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Seira has completed this quest.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]