Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mana Potion [250,000J]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jyu 

on Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Name: Mana Potion
Details: A bottle with a potion in it. Whoever drinks its content will have their mana increased permanently.
Effect: The user receives +150 Mana.
Restrictions: This potion can only be purchased 3x per month. In case the user purchases a Mana Vial it will reduce this total.
Requirements: None

#2Kon 

on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Purchasing one of these

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#3Leyaria 

on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Kon has purchased 1 Mana Potion and is eligible to purchase 2 more Mana Potions for the month of June.

#4Seira 

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:24 am

I am purchasing 2x Mana Potions (300 MP).

#5Kon 

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:25 am

Seira has purchased 2 Mana Potion and is eligible to purchase 1 more Mana Potions for the month of June.

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#6Seira 

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:21 am

Buying 1x for myself.
Current Mana: 1810

Discounted Price: 200k

#7Kon 

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:00 am

Seira has purchased 1 Mana Potion and is eligible to purchase no more Mana Potions for the month of June.

#8Houren Vanadis 

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:21 am

I want to buy two of these. 400k for two due to the discount for this month.

#9Snowflake 

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 am

Houren Vanadis has purchased 2 Mana Potions at a discounted price and is eligible to purchase one more until the end of July.

#10Geb 

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Let's goooo bois 3 of these bad boys

#11Kon 

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Geb has purchased 3 mana Potions and is not eligible to purchase any more until October.

#12Houren Vanadis 

on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:49 am

I want to buy three.

Current mana: 1560

#13Snowflake 

on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:16 am

Houren Vanadis has bought 3 Mana Potions and is not eligible to purchase any more potions until January.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum