Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

i. 「血液」

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Bianca Fleur † 

i. 「血液」 Empty Sun May 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Bianca Fleur †
Name: 空高く — Flight
Mana Cost: 100
Requirements: Blood Magic
Type: Supplementary
Element: -
Range: -
Cooldown: 3 posts
Duration: Sustained
Effect: A pair of wings made of blood sprout out of Bianca’s back with a flick of her wrist, allowing her to fly as high as 5 m at her own speed (according to her speed statistic).

Starters (3/5):

Name: 防衛 — Protection
Mana Cost: 25
Type: Defensive
Range: -
Cooldown: 1 post
Effect: Bianca summons a 2x2 m shield made of blood with a flick of her wrist. She is able to control its position by swirling a finger. When the swirling stops, the shield stops moving as well. It can be destroyed by C-rank damage.

Name: 鉱山 — Hold
Type: Supplementary
Range: 5 m
Effect: Upon activation by a flick of the wrist, thick, syrupy blood seeps out of the ground over an area that is 1 m in diameter to create a pool, being anywhere Bianca wishes within range. She has the ability to create vine-like tentacles that emerge from the pool and ensnare the target, holding them down. They can be destroyed by D-rank damage.

Name: 針 — Spear
Type: Offensive
Range: 5 m
Effect: Bianca flicks her wrist, creating a 1.5 m long spear made of blood that shoots out of any part of her body, dealing D-rank piercing damage. She is able to manipulate its path as long as it is within range by using her finger as well as use it as a weapon.

#2Leyaria Venerak 

i. 「血液」 Empty Sun May 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Leyaria Venerak
Your starter spells have been approved. Flight has been approved for training and 300,000 Jewels have been deducted.

#3Bianca Fleur † 

i. 「血液」 Empty Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Bianca Fleur †
Bump for update.

#4Seira 

i. 「血液」 Empty Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Seira
Congratulations, these spells have been approved.

i. 「血液」 LqKLdpe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum