Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

River Side Spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Chelvaric Walderkat 

River Side Spirit Empty Sat May 13, 2017 4:54 am

Chelvaric Walderkat
Chelvaric walked to the river bank of orchidia once again. He was here for another suspicious ghost apearence. Those dog demons were really getting out of hand. No way that two spirits would get loose in such a short time without sekat knowing of it or him feeling it happen. Somebody was bringing them here without much resistance and then unleashing them on this poor defend less town. Nothing would stop Chelvaric from defending them. He walked to the middle of the town. He then saw the same guy he had seen last time when he was carrying the detective towards the hospital. He walked up to him and shook his hand as he reched him. “Hai Chelvaric good to see you again I hope the trip didn’t take too long.”, The man said to him. “No problem dacol nah it wasn’t too long I am fine. So tell me what is it this time. ”, chelvaric asked the man as they walked towars the water. The darkness was starting to creep in as the night was beginning. What a fitting theme for this adventure he thought by himself. “The ghost from last time appeared again but this time in the body of a small girl. We don’t dare to get close but we tought you could maybe approach it and banish it again.”,Dacol said and he walked around the corner. Chelvaric tought deeply about it. It was a ghost of the small child but it probably wasn’t. it could be a Hergath. They were known to show up as little children to make excorcist get remose before killing them. they were mischouvous basterds and could end up killing people but most of the times they only wanted to do some small triks. But if this one was talking about the future and the past it was more lkely to be a hytet. They were known for there prophecies and a lot of excorcists captured them for that reason alone. So there were a lot of them alive but most were already captured and it was rare to still find some in the wild. Unless the dog demons placed it here as they had countless Hytets for themselfes.

“I would guess it’s a hytet. They’re very rare to appear these day’s but it can still happen. I wan’t to try to capture it if I can because there future telling is quite handy to have. ”, chelvaric said to him and they ran onto the river bed. Nothing could stop them s they were sprinting very hard and not caring for anything. They had to arrive fast before anyone would get hurt or would die. Chelvaric had the perfect strategy to stop the hytet already but he needed to keep the ghost a bit busy before he could execute it. He was trained to deal with this so he wouldn’t fail he was going to do his best and he wouldn’t quit. Chelvaric said to dagol to keep clear of the place. While chelvaric walked further. He saw the ghost with a blueish auro hanging in the air near the rivermouth. He wanted to get lose but he had to treat careful as the spirit could kill him anysecond. “Hello mortal. I am the ghost of a mighty magic lord passed away hundreds years ago it took me so long to harness the powers around me to come back into this world.”, the spirit said and he looked at chelvaric. “why would you take the form of a little child then. Oh mighty lord if that is truly who you are.”,chelvaric said to spirit and motioned to dacol to stay behind. “aren’t you a hytet instead of some human spirit. You shall not foul me demon. Now tell me what it is you want before I banish you from this world.”, chelvaric said and he walked forwards to the ghost threatening. “oh ho aren’t you a daring human I can feel that your hiding something. Another demon is with you. But you shall not capture me. You shall heed my warning mortal. A feeling so eer shall come and steal. The hair of wetness shall fall around. The eye shall open and the dog shall rise. Be weary too as the girl will come and the man shall take. But I love the girl and they should protect her as she is the key to their demise.”, the ghost said all very cryptic. Chelvaric prepared his excorsisme spell but the ghost disappeared into the ground. He was too late. He cursed realy loud as he was mad as hell about it. Not only did he escape he left a realy confusing message as well. Chelvaric didn’t understand it at all. But he could think about it later as he first had to bring the news to the guy. He walked back and told everything to him as he left behind when chelvaric walked to the demon. In the mean time scraggy was back to him and was relieved that he was okay. He told chelvaric that he saw two shadows on some roofs nearby when he was talking to them. he threw a darkness ball there direction so that they wouldn’t do anything. Chevaric thanked scraggy. They were probably the demon dogs behind this. Or cultists of the demon dogs. Then it would be easier to deal with them. but that was also worries for later. He first had to find an awser to his question. “Chelvaric if you see the spirit again can you contact out inspector. He can help you out if needed be.”, the man said to chelvaric. “yeah sure but ill contact sekat too so that we can come with a solution. We are the most famous exorcists after all.”, chelvaric said and he walked off to the closest mail station. He needed to quickly notify the head master of his order of all this. It was his mission to stop the dog cultists in fiore after all. And he just found a big clue.

1005/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum