Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Girl trouble / Mei

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lacie Eventide 

Girl trouble / Mei Empty Mon May 08, 2017 11:15 am

Lacie Eventide
Right so she had everything right now? Lacie stared at the bags that she was holding, she had sold a pair of shoes, bought a new book because of that and a new dress because she simply couldn't let it hang there and she had bought a little pillow for Scarlett as well as a little backpack so she could take water and food for Scarlett in case they needed to travel. So she was holding on to four bags and her own purse was there as well, strapped over her shoulder.

She had been shopping in Orchidia and not in a shopping centre but just on the streets and so on, that was great, until she lost her way. She had never been here before, this looked like the backstreets, but that would either mean that she would find her way back to the centre again, bump into the river or Lamia Scale or so and that would be great but it didn't seem like she was going that way either. Finally when she found a place to sit, she dropped herself and bags on that bench and stared at Scarlett, "Do you know the way?" She wasn't even sure if the little fox, as that's what a vulpix was right? Knew where it was.

It looked dark here, the buildings looked broken, busted and closed and she wasn't sure if she liked it here. It reminded her off all the times that she came into trouble because she was doing well. She looked up as she heard something jiggling, there was a man on her left hand, he looked like he was drunk, "Hey missy." oh no, here they would go. She looked at Scarlett, maybe the fox could help her? She was not really sure what she should do, her legs were sore from walking and she couldn't even stand up to quickly run away from this drunk. What to do now?!

#2Mei Mei 

Girl trouble / Mei Empty Mon May 08, 2017 3:29 pm

Mei Mei
Mei was simply walking around Orchidia today, not really having plans other than to just enjoy herself and maybe make some new friends. The last time she made a new friend, it didn’t start out well but in the end it all went smoothly, plus the guy was from her guild so it was good to make new friends in the guild. She was in the part of town that you could call the ‘tourist spot’. There were little shops everywhere. You could buy stuff, you could sit and eat or you could just be taking pictures. Everything was made for tourists here and almost everyone was from outside of Orchidia.

Casually strolling along the street, Mei spotted a cute little fox accompanying an orange haired lady who was surrounded by a bunch of bags. It was probably one of the cutest animals she had ever seen, if not the cutest. Mei stopped walking altogether, looking at it from afar and also watching who was probably its owner. After a few seconds, Mei decided to approach them. She walked up to them, noticing that a drunk guy was also doing the same. She could smell the alcohol getting stronger as they both approached, although Mei was coming from the orange-haired girl’s six o’clock. The drunk probably had bad intentions, approaching a helpless girl who was alone. Mei doubted the little fox could do much to protect her.

As the man greeted in a very rapey tone, Mei came up from behind saying, “Hey, mister,” with an almost equally rapey face. The drunk man gave her a puzzled look and then turned to the other girl one more time before a grin spread on his face, asking if he could the two ladies. Mei scrunched up her face in disgust. She hated having to deal with drunk perverts. “Uh, no, you ugly drunkard. Please leave and maybe take a bath, you smell,” she said, gesturing for him to take his drunk self elsewhere. Once he left, Mei turned to the girl and her pet with an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry about that.”

#3Lacie Eventide 

Girl trouble / Mei Empty Tue May 09, 2017 12:55 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie was staring at her feet, almost forcing herself to ignore their own opinions, which they basically didn't have, but they didn't move. Come on! Get up! NOW! but it didn't work and the drunk man was getting closer and Scarlett was rubbing her ankles to make sure that they were together but she needed the damn fox to stand in front of her and protect her. Right before the man arrived, although he was already talking to her, she heard another voice, which was a female voice, but you never knew. She quickly turned her head around and stared at the pretty girl, her expression was not that pretty but Lacie quickly got the understanding from the situation, after all she was in it.

Unfortunately, the calling out and the face from the pretty girl didn't work and Lacie turned back to look at the drunk man who answered, she looked at him with a disgust face as well, thank god her now so called friend knew how to answer him because she was simply perplex by such a person. She was surprised to see how after her answer, he removed himself from their sides and walked back to his house probably, she expected him to come from his house but you never knew.

She turned to look at the pretty girl again, she was so glad for her help, she could only smile, "Oh no thank you. I wish I could say such smart things." she couldn't help but laugh a little. She was actually very frustrated about her own doing and her own stupidity but it was very important to be nice and friendly to her so called savior. "Again thank you, you saved my day." she looked at Scarlett for a second before turning back again, "My name is Lacie and this is Scarlett. I thought we already knew everything of the city but apparently I'm still able to get lost."

#4Mei Mei 

Girl trouble / Mei Empty Tue May 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Mei Mei
Mei made a gesture towards the opposite seat from the girl as if she was asking her for her permission and then proceeded to occupy it. “Ah, no that was nothing. Just lending a hand to a sister who needed it!” she laughed and shifted in her seat until she felt comfy. She let out a satisfied sigh and grinned, staring down at the little fox. She wanted to touch it, but she wasn’t sure if it was friendly, or if the owner liked it or not, so she fought the urge to pet it and raised her head to meet the orange-haired girl’s eyes. “It’s really nice to meet you, Lacie. That’s such a cute name, by the way. I’m Mei, Suyin Mei. But you can just call me Mei, like the month,” she said again with a short laugh. “Can I touch Scarlett? I hope she won’t bite me,” Mei asked, saying the second part in a joking manner.

If Lacie allowed her to touch Scarlett, Mei would reach town to gently pet on the little fox’s head, and then give it a satisfying scratch under its chin. She liked animals, especially small cute ones like Scarlett. Maybe it was still young, and might grow into something big and beautiful later. “Oh, you got lost?” she asked Lacie when she mentioned she got lost. So she was definitely one of the tourists. “I actually live here so I know most of the places. I can take you where you want to go if you tell me the name of the place,” she offered. Mei didn’t mind being a tour guide for the day, although she doubted Lacie wanted to explore further for the day seeing how she had a bunch of shopping bags around her. Maybe she got lost on her way home.

“Besides, I have nothing better to do, today, it’s like my off day,” Mei laughed again. It wasn’t like she had a job or anything and requests were basically taken whenever she wanted, but to Mei taking requests was like a full time job for her, with a single day off each week of her choosing. Sometimes her parents even told her to go easy on the requests because at times she came back home exhausted to death and her mother didn’t like seeing that. In fact, she just wanted her daughter to look after their vegetable farm and sell the produce. Mei wasn’t going to live a boring life like that, so she chose to take requests seriously instead. Maybe someday, she will rank up within her guild and take even harder requests that required her to go to places like Mt. Hakobe and meet yetis. Who knows, right?

#5Lacie Eventide 

Girl trouble / Mei Empty Wed May 10, 2017 11:42 am

Lacie Eventide
When Mei made a gesture to the seat next to Lacie, she could simply nodd, she would be really glad if she would want to sit next to her. She scooted a bit to the other side with her bags to made sure there was enough space. She looked at Scarlett for a second to see if she was comfortable and looked back at Mei when she talked to her, she beamed with happiness because she liked getting compliments, obviously who didn't. "Oh that's a lovely name." Lacie answered before her attention was drawn to Scarlett, "Oh yes, of course you can touch her. She is a real sweetheart." She remembered how cute the fox had been to the old lady that she sort of baby sat.

Scarlett let her be petted and scratched, which made her give a satisfied purr that was new to Lacie as well, maybe she didn't pet her enough. She did try to hide her surprise though, no one needed to know that. She turned to look at Mei again after she told her thoughts out loud, that the two of them got lost, "Yea, I'm here for four months already but still never been to this part of town." She admitted, it wasn't that embarrassing, could happen to the best of people. Mei offered her to take her wherever she wanted, she frowned, what did she want? Go back to the inn? "Oh well, I could say simply the inn where I stay but I would like to know the city better, do you know something very nice to do, that not many tourists see?" It was a wild guess but since Mei lived here, maybe she would like to come along.

Mei told her it was her day off, "What kind of work do you do?" Lacie asked interested, she wondered if she could find something better, maybe Mei needed a colleague? She liked her, even though she barely knew her, maybe it came because the two of them (Mei more than she) did stand up to a man. It gave some sort of bond probably, besides she liked Scarlett and Scarlett liked her. She was sure that the Vulpix knew pretty well who was a good person and who was not. Not including Lacie herself.

#6Lacie Eventide 

Girl trouble / Mei Empty Tue May 23, 2017 11:46 am

Lacie Eventide
In the end Mei had only brought Lacie back because she didn't feel well and simply asked Mei if she could guide her to her hotel again, that was more than enough. She thanked the girl and said that she looked forward to meet again because she liked the short conversations that they had. She was not sure how long she would stay in Orchidia but since she had thought that for already three months, she doubt that something would happen.

Exit.

#7Mei Mei 

Girl trouble / Mei Empty Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:25 am

Mei Mei
Mei was over the moon when Lacie allowed her to touch the little fox and started petting and rubbing its soft fur. “Thanks!” she said, referring to her saying that Mei was a lovely name, although honestly she herself thought it was pretty simple and boring. “Lacie’s an adorable name,” she added with a grin. They sat there for a while, getting to know each other, and Mei playing with Scarlett who seemed like a sociable pet since it didn’t try to bite her or anything. In fact, it seemed to like her. Then, Lacie said that she had been here for four months, causing Mei to raise her eyes to meet Lacie’s. “You’ve been here for a while! I’m sure you’ve heard of Lamia Scale? That’s the guild I’m from,” she said, letting her know that she was a mage and answering Lacie’s next question as well.

After a while Lacie started to feel sick, maybe it was something in her food, or she hadn’t adapted to the weather here, although it was pretty normal weather. Mei actually didn’t know what to do, but Lacie told her where her hotel was, asking Mei if she could take her back there so she could rest. “Oh, of course! I’ll help you get back, no worries,” she assured the ginger and hired a coach to take Lacie to her hotel. Once Mei was sure Lacie would be okay, she left the hotel and returned to her home where her mother was waiting with a basket of vegetables for her to deliver.

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum