Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ah, hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Thane Starstrider 

Ah, hello! Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:25 am

Thane Starstrider
Why, hello there!

I'll start by saying that I have been looking for a roleplay forum for a bit now and as such, I've stumbled upon this side during my travels. I've already read the most important notes and rules, and I've noticed some differences to the style that I am usually used to play by - but I will get adapted quickly, so no worries there. I have roleplayed quite a bit in the past years, but it doesn't mean that my roleplaying skills are perfect - so don't hesitate to ask me for a clarification if need be in the future!

That being said, I should probably move onto facts and details about myself. I am from central Europe, studying at an university with a part-time job, which will most likely limit my time window to reply. Do not fret, however, as I will always give a heads up if I will not be able to reply for longer than 3 days - or choose to simply not create a thread if I know I will be unavailable in near future. On the note of details of my personality is that I play videogames, I always listen to music and that I absolutely despise fruit - save for a very few exceptions. The rest you will have to figure out, as I prefer having at least some veil of mystery around me.

Feel free to ask me for any details you would find interesting.

Happy RP'ing!

#2Venus Rosé 

Ah, hello! Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:37 am

Venus Rosé

Welcome to the site Thane! ^^

#3Bianca Fleur † 

Ah, hello! Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:15 am

Bianca Fleur †
Welcome to the site.

#4Nastasya 

Ah, hello! Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:54 am

Nastasya
Hi and welcome to the site!

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#5Erebus2 

Ah, hello! Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:59 am

Erebus2

Welcome to the mad house.

Ah, hello! 5oJEfCBQ_o
#6Seira 

Ah, hello! Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:29 am

Seira
Welcome to the site!
Pleased to have you here, if you have any questions don't hesistate to ask and please visit us in our discord channel!

Ah, hello! LqKLdpe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum