Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ark's One Shot [Event]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Bianca Fleur
Bianca stood somewhere in the outskirts of Era. It was a forest shrouded in complete darkness due to the thick, tall trees that were clustered together to create a huge shaded area. She wore a tight, dark outfit that helped her move with ease, and tied up her hair into a ponytail. It was the type of outfit she would wear to the gym or something. She even left her flower that she usually wore on her eye so that she didn’t have any hindrances, not that the flower was ever a hindrance in anything. Earlier, she had made sure that she was energized for the operation, going to the lengths of buying a banana and an energy drink to keep her senses alert, which probably wasn’t necessary. It was 3 AM, an hour of night when she was usually energetic anyways.

Holding the relic firmly in one hand, her eyes and ears were ready to pick up anything she could that was out of the ordinary. Being a vampire, she could see perfectly through complete darkness so if there were any offensive measures taken towards her, Bianca would recognize them and dive out of the way. She stood near the middle of the forest which she was able to navigate through easier than creatures of the day. Her job was simply to channel mana into the relic so that it sent a signal to the cannon which will fire when the channeling was complete. With all her senses alert, Bianca stood holding the signal as magic power slowly leaked from her hands into it, her mind and body ready to react to anything fishy at a moment’s notice.

View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Finn Mertens
Things in Era had erupted out of no where. It had all begun with the sighting of the Grimoire Heart ark, parking itself just outside of Era. People had begun feeling eerie, confused as to why the ark had shown up at all. More than that, they wanted to know why it had shown up in Era. Such a brave action was certainly an act of war, and yet there was a calm. A momentary peace for just a couple of hours before chaos erupted.

There was action throughout the town, mass confusion and no one knew what was what. Clusters of mages from both sides were running into each other, and yet Finn found himself sprinting through Crocus. The night was bright, stars and moon letting off enough light for even normal people to see. For someone like Finn, he could see better than almost any human could. He had spent his entire life in the forest, which included just as many nights as it did days. His eyes quickly adjusted, and although they would not match certain races or beasts, they were certainly not lacking.

With spring beginning the tress only just began to bud, and while the forest did not offer as much light, it offered enough to see. Shadows danced and played tricks, but none of them distracted the adventurer. Beside him, his trusted brother Jake. The dog was giving his attention to everywhere that Finn was not. Any sort of surprise actions would be picked up by at least one of them, though more likely both of them. Finn's blade was already in his hand, and Jake was prepared to support him any means necessary. They were prepared to stop their movement, of course, to react to any and all interference. Whatever was going on left no room for them to be unprepared. From the beginning of their movement, they were ready to react to anything.

They had decided it best to go to the Ark. Whatever was going on here, that was still the base of operations. He'd have to go there first if he was going to do shut this down as quickly as possible. The two of them had just barely penetrated into the woods before Finn had come to a halt with his brother. Where they were at, and everywhere for miles, was only just beginning the bud. The forest allowed for sight, though barely. One of the few locations that was nearly completely dark was before them, and in it was a woman. Finn didn't know who she was, but this sort of thing was far too coincidental. She stood in his way, and in her hand was something- A weapon perhaps?

He recognized her. She was a woman he'd met once before. They had said almost nothing to one another, so he knew not who she was. He could only ask. "Hand me whatever is in your hand."

He couldn't tell what it was. He could not sense magic. However, if she was in his way and simply waiting there, she was probably someone sent to guard. Whatever was in her hand was, one way or another, likely dangerous. He'd have to take that. While he was watching her, his joints were bent and ready to move at a moments notice. He didn't know who was in the area around him, or if anyone at all was. While he was aware of anything before him or to his sides, Jake was standing facing the other way. Together they had awareness in all directions, including above. They were ready, and he hoped for that they wouldn't have to be.



The Ark's One Shot [Event] F3259A9AB18642E6B840E231B17A26AC9BAF5FE9
View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Káilètte
Arisa was walking slowly throughout Era as if she was patrolling. Truly that wasn't even what she was doing, but it looked like as if she was. Her long raven purple hair was up in a ponytail like how she usually has it. The golden hues were like lights as they were rather visible. She wore a body-like suit that was different shades of purple. There was a cut-slit in the middle section of her chest as it was the design. The boots were also light as well as the body suit, made it easier to move. Arisa was her normal cream colored skin tone instead of her greyish-lilac color. Hips swayed, arms dangled as strands of hair would flail in a tight hold. She was walking alone towards the Ark, the area where she needed to be. The Ark belonged to the other guild most likely, Grimiore heart. The only reason she 'thinks' is because she doesn't pay attention to much between the dark and light guilds. She does whatever she feels like is right. Why Era first though? Was it the hate towards the Rune Knights? Most likely.

She was getting closer towards the Ark as she felt the cool wind go against her face and covered body. Her eyes half closed to enjoy it so to where it was quick. Quickly within the second, her eyes shot open to look forward. The area was getting darker the further she went, but of course they'd pick somewhere somewhat far from Era itself. This would honestly be her first battle or close to one with someone from a dark guild - with a cause at least. The tournament didn't count to her. Rather she did go against one or not. 'I have to do something useful in my life sometime...' she randomly thought to herself even though the other voices could listen and hear. A dark chuckle was heard from the back of her mind with the image of a devilish smirk. 'Perhaps.' was all the darker voice said within her thoughts. Was she to ignore it?

Of course. As she would then pass through some trees to then be behind some boy. He had blonde hair, but wasn't sure of his face as she was from behind. Beside him was a dog, but he didn't seem normal. Her eyes quickly shifted to then see a woman from afar. 'Bianca?' She thought as she squinted her eyes a little to see a little better. The white hair was easy to see in the dark, but her eyes were somewhat hidden like her face. Point taken, the night wasn't long before its end so it wasn't as hard to see as it would've been between nine to midnight. She did what she did best, quietly observe. If needed though she would assist the blonde hair guy. Was Bianca part of the dark guild then? Arisa silently stood there with a calm expression. Maybe more would show up as well. Rather they'd appear as enemies or allies. Time would tell, but she was ready to do any movements.

View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Leyaria Venerak


Leyaria


White Dragon Slayer

In the wake of the fighting that littered Era, the scent of smoke and ash permeated throughout the city, made no better by the untimely gust of wind that seemed to revitalize the aroma as it began to die down.

For the majority, it was a slight annoyance; a far less consequential factor than the violence itself that took place elsewhere in the city. For Leyaria though, still coming to terms with her recently acquired Dragon Slayer Magic, it was an aggravation that she seemed unable to put in the back of her mind. It may have been too that it was a very real reminder of the violence that was taking place; a stark contrast to that of the orderly and secure visage that the city otherwise carried.

No place for someone like her.

As faint towers of smoke arose above the towers and walls of Era, solace was offered further beyond the walls of the city, within the forests that otherwise were left ignored while those nearest ground zero sought safety within the confines of the city. The young Dragon Slayer felt differently, finding herself quickly departing towards the heavy treeline, the more the scent of combat and destruction was replaced by that of leaves and tree bark. It was a welcome alternative to how she aimed to spend her first night within Era; wandering aimlessly through the seemingly endless treeline, enjoying what stood to be a period of peace and quiet as opposed to aimlessly wandering the streets of Era, listening to the joy and glee of those with greater fortunes than what she could only wish for.

"How about it little buddy," Leyaria began as she lowered head towards the little sentinel-like creature that had been accompanying her since before she arrived in Era, "You up for a little stroll through the woods?" A small sound echoed through Geth's body as it followed behind Leyaria, keeping the distance between the two of them to a minimum. She couldn't help but appreciate the immediate change of pace that came going from Era's streets - regardless of whether in peace or war - to the unkempt, makeshift pathways that seemed to be in abundance. It was only after a short time following along these impromptu trails that she noticed something.

There's someone here? This deep into the woods?

She could not see them. She was able to smell them, but it was faint. Distant. But still close enough that she could get a read on it. And as she followed the scent further, she was able to pick up several more. One of them - for whatever reason - seemed familiar to her, in such a way that she could not entirely piece it together, other than an nagging sensation that sometime before she had encountered whatever it was that had that scent.

The other scents, the one that she had originally been following and some of the others that appeared, they were foreign to her. And therefore enough of a reason to be cautious. Doing what she could to keep as quiet as possible, Leyaria continued along towards the scents. Unfortunately, the limited light which penetrated through the treeline did little to provide any sort of reliable sight, other than perhaps making out the faintest of outlines, even under the best of circumstances. What was certain was that their scents indicted that they were still relatively close to Leyaria's position, though it wasn't clear if that were a good thing or otherwise.
Heaven Sent, Crusade Driven

View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 am

Maarschalk

Maarschalk
It's Up To You Now.







Growling like a proud lion, his stomach indicated some mishap. It oddly enough seemed to match up with the chaos in this town. His legs went full speed, running in-and-out stores to see where he could find a toilet, forces of evil attracted his attention randomly doing evil things to good people.

There wasn't any other option than to ignore the forces of evil at the time; to be fit for combat was of up most importance. After finding a little restroom he bolted the door shut, and went on and about to do his business in private.

Hopefully his colleagues that fought for the name of justice will conquer and win this battle.

Unfortunate sets of events had stacked against Maarschalk - because after he did his business the discovery was made that there was no toilet paper, and nobody else was in the restroom - whilst the doors were bolted shut as well.

Was this hell he was living in?

View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:14 am

Caius
Why did they entrust the guilds main attack weapon to such a troublesome women? Caius had worked successfully with Bianca in the past but she had her flaws. Despite that, it was the dark guild's alliance that made the decision. Caius had no choice but to complete his duty.  He would protect her at all costs and if she should fail he would take over. The Ark would fire on the city and reduce it to ash. Other dark mages were on the way to assist them so with their combined strength, they could handle any foes that crossed their path.  

Caius ran into the forest at the rendezvous point that was given to him by the leaders of the guild. His magic was half darkness so he was no stranger to the blackness of night that surrounded him. As he arrived, he saw Bianca holding the relic along with a blonde man holding a weapon with a dog and a black haired woman behind him. They didn't seem to be in Rune knight gear so he didn't do anything hostile yet.  It was a situation that he was familiar with from his multiple years undercover as a Grimiore Heart mage.

Caius stopped in his tracks and rose both hands up between Bianca and the two other visitors. "Oh god I surrender please don't hurt me. I'm trying to get out of the city. Dark mages are killing everyone in sight. If anyone is aligned a light guild or police force please help me out. Caius said in a whimpering voice. He didn't want to to engage unless completely necessary. Nobody here but Bianca had seen his face so he could play the fool. It was only natural that someone would be scared from an attack and run from it. They had nothing to suspect him on. Caius kept his eyes on both parties. If anyone tried to assault Bianca he would at least have the element of surprise.

View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:29 am

Roman
[Hours before]

The Ark's One Shot [Event] 3e7d9b428ef515c8476bae9e6f10f377



“Baby you got the keys, now Shut up and Drive.”

A females voice would be singing off in the distance as a man his pig headed towards the action. People who saw the dynamic duo would clear the road. It was very clear the two would not be stopping until they reached their destination. Roman was tilting forward to lower the aerial drag on him. Also by leaning closer to Betty he was able to add his weight on each turn. It was akin to a man riding a high powered motorcycle, but in this case it was a pig. This allowed for sharp, pinpoint turns at a moments notice. Roman and Betty were blazing across the plains at alarming speeds. Speeds that were absurd in nature but needed to get where he wanted to go. The two were dangerously aware of their surroundings as they made damn near impossible turns. Turns that would cause them to skid across the ground as they made these effective turns around the street. A quick jab of the foot into the pigs side would work as the E- Break. Then steering while leaning in the direction of the inside of the turn. “Yip!” This would lessen the speed of the pig causing them to reduce the angle and allow the two move inward of the turn more freely. A traveling man would have witness this and only muttered to himself in amazement, 'Pig Drifting!?' It was quite astonishing really, Roman was getting his coin's worth for this pig.

Evening would he begun to fall as the two entered the correct region. The sun was beginning to fall and the pig was beginning to lose steam. Roman needed to get as close as possible to Era before dismounting. Roman could tell his ride was getting a bit tired after running for several hours. “Come on Betty just a bit more! We are almost there!” He was yelling so she could hear him over the rushing wind. As they drew ever closer to Era the darkness began to envelop the sky. The moon and the stars would serve as a source of light for the reminder of this travel. Enough so the two could see but their top speed would have still slowed down. The hours burned off and it was late. Roman could tell Betty was tired so it was time to stop. “Yip Yip!” He yelled causing the pig to come to a skidding halt. Roman held on with all of his might to keep from flying off the haystack saddle. He was just outside of the forest where the rendezvous point was. The pig was wheezing almost, from hours of running. Betty collapsed shortly afterwards, not dead thankfully just exhausted. He would hop of the makeshift saddle and kneel down next to Betty. He rubbed her behind the ear and spoke softly.

“That will do pig, that will do. You get some rest, I will be back soon.”

Standing back up he faced the forest with a devilish grin. Granted it was into the wee hours of the day, he was pumped. First he unsheathed his weapon so he could remove his pink jacket. This revealed a sleeveless shirt that that hugged his toned body. Everyone knew when a individual took off their shirt before a fight it was a bit more serious than usual. Or maybe he just didn't want any form of constriction while moving. Roman slung his jacket over his shoulder for other reasons that will be revealed in all due time. He re-sheathed his mighty bat and began to walk into the forest. The spot where everyone should be meeting at. At this time it would have been 2 am in the morning and it would have still been a hour of walking before reaching the destination. Roman of course made a pit stop to water the tree. After a three minute session of emptying the tank he proceeded into the forest. The forest was somewhat thick, but trees were going through the winter process still. Some were budding and others had lost majority of their leaves. The moon had served as a minor source of light, accompanied by the positioning of the stars. People without extra means of sensory would still have a bit of trouble seeing things. But not so bad to the point they were completely blind.

Roman made mental images of his exact surroundings as he walked forward. It would still be a hour or so before he made it to the predestined spot. A little late to the party but hopefully things hadn't gotten started just yet. As he got closer he could smell multiple new scents and one familiar one. As he entered the area he could see silhouettes of individuals. It seemed no one had started fighting yet, but it was clear that this was the right spot. The area itself would have been surrounded by trees. Apparently everyone had found a nice open patch  of land for the meeting spot. It was quite convenient wasn't it? The pieces on the chess board hadn't really specified distance or any of that. But don't worry Roman had a accurate idea of where everyone stood. Coming from the road into the thick of the forest, Roman stood behind Bianca and the other unknown mage with his hands up. Roman was five meters behind them roughly but folks would have seen the man with his jacket slung over his shoulder walking in. This would place Bianca 15 meters away from the Boy and his awkward looking dog. This would place him twenty meters away from the boy and his dog. A few others had entered the fray, a woman was directly behind the boy, maybe three meters or so behind him.

The jacket would have been effectively covering the weapon slung on Roman's back. With no weapons drawn there was no malicious intent...yet. Roman would only whistle at the sight of all the folks standing there. Roman's senses had heightened to maximum level, and he was ready for just about anything. Considering his timing of coming in he would have arrived a little bit after the black spiky haired man. If something were to pop off before proper introductions he was ready to alter the events taking place at a moments notice. “Here I was out for a moonlight stroll through the forest before going into Era. What's happening here?” Roman was clearly playing dumb but no one would know that. As no one knew who he was outside of Bianca do to the lack of fame to his name. Far as anyone knew he was just a passerby, of course except Bianca.

Spoiler:
900/900
Weapon Equipped

View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:17 am

Bianca Fleur
Bianca stood alone in the middle of the forest for a while, just listening to the wind whistling through the trees. This gave her time to notice a few things. One - the trees had actually lost their leaves because it was winter, and because they were so tall she only noticed when she looked up and two - the moon was full. This meant that she wasn’t seeing clearly because of her vampiric eyes, but because it was actually bright outside. The moonlight shone through the bare branches she was standing below, casting a faint shadow on the ground under her. Shit, she thought. How did she not notice this? Now that she did, she was going to have to be extra careful because every goddamn person who came into this part of the forest would see her.

As she was thinking about other ways to keep out of sight, she began to pick up on muted footfalls in a distance, growing more distinct as time passed. Someone was coming in her direction. Her first instinct was to run for it, but she decided to act natural, as though she was just walking through the forest as well. The silhouette of a boy slowly came into vision and moments later, Bianca saw that it wasn’t just any boy, it was the blonde kid she was trying to prey on in Baska around the time the tournament happened, but ended up leaving him alone. What was he doing here? Plus, he wasn’t alone. He brought what seemed to be his pet with him. The first thing he said when he saw her made her put her guard up immediately. Why should she hand him what was in her hand? “Excuse me?” she asked, holding the relic closer to her chest with a look of disbelief, an act that is similar to someone trying to protect their belonging from a robber. Bianca noticed that the animal he had brought was not curiously looking up at her or acting like any normal pet - but facing the opposite direction, as if he was looking out for danger or that was what Bianca thought it looked like.

When she thought the two would be the only company she would be having for a while, a lady in a purple bodysuit showed up just behind the blonde boy. She was a complete stranger to Bianca, however, so she could only imagine her as another threat. More footsteps could be heard getting louder and louder, one of them faster than the others. More people were coming her way, which meant that she would have to sprint in the case that both of her partners didn’t arrive in time.

Bianca was starting to feel the urge to run when Varian appeared between herself and the blonde boy. He was the one who had been running and as he arrived, he raised his hands and said something like he was running from the dark wizards. Bianca picked up on this act immediately and gave him a confused look, then adjusted her gaze back to the blonde boy. If she was good at anything, she was good at lying. Varian was her ally. Varian was a good guy at the moment. Almost as if they had planned it, Roman arrived behind Bianca right after Varian showed up. This was the perfect time to say, “He must be one of the bad guys,” while pointing at the blonde boy as she held the signal to her chest, her mana flowing into it ceaselessly.

Guide:
Mana: 890 / 900

Note- Bianca knows Caius as Varian.

View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:33 pm

Finn Mertens
So many people had begun showing up, and at this moment Finn had no idea who was good or who was bad. Behind him, about five meters, was a woman who had come from the same direction that he had. That made her the only newcomer that had come from the town with him, and that meant that she was the one he was least concerned about. Jake turned sideways, making sure that both the woman and the newly arrived man with his hands up were in his sights. Letting out a low growl that only Finn could hear, it was their silent warning that another unseen person was nearby. His sword hand gripped his blade tighter while his stance gave the illusion of openings, despite him being fully prepared. Jake as well was more than ready to respond to any movement.

All Finn would focus on now was that which was at hand. Before him, approximately seven meters, was the man with his hands up. Fifteen meters away stood the girl, and five meters behind her another man. She had been standing there with something in her hand, facing Era and yet not moving even as he had approached her. The man with the slicked back hair had come from behind her, the direction of the ark. Still this other man with the spiky hair had come from somewhere from the side, putting himself between the two. It was all so strange and suspicious that he decided there was no being kind. He had to look out for himself, for Jake, and for the town behind him.

Although he had no magic, any trained fighter would feel it. A bloodlust leaking from both Finn and Jake began to permeate the forest, almost tangibly so. "I will not ask again. Give me the items in your hand and leave- All of you. I will find you when this is all taken care of and return them, you have my word as a member of Blue Pegasus."

His words were no prevention for action. Had anyone acted, he'd of course respond in kind. Still, this was all too odd to just assume the best. He and Jake were ready to act, and he hoped that no innocents would have to die here. Before he was a light guild member he was a fighter. A hunter. A protector of the people who could not protect themselves. They had been given their warning. Anyone who came near him during this time would be deemed a threat and dealt with, until he had way to confirm they were on his side. This was their final chance.



The Ark's One Shot [Event] F3259A9AB18642E6B840E231B17A26AC9BAF5FE9
View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Káilètte
Continuing to look forward at the blonde hair boy and the female that looked like Bianca, she was silent. Truly Arisa wasn't really sure what was going on, but obviously something that wasn't good. Should she just back away or help this blonde kid out? What use would it be as random a man joined in. He had black spiked hair and his outfit looked like some monk outfit in black. As she looked a little better as the moon shined upon her, she then saw who it was. It was in fact Bianca, but what was she doing? What did she have that the blonde one wanted?

Randomly the guy started to ramble about how he was trying to get out of the city of Era. The real question was, why would he be coming from behind Bianca. The city was behind herself. The direction he came from was the side that wasn't from behind herself. Truly she didn't want to think too much on it other than it being fishy. Her eyes would then look lower next to the blonde hair kid and towards the dog. 'Awe, so cute.' she thought softly yet kept her calm expression. Sadly she had a weakness for animals and that dog was obviously an animal of some kind. Her attention was caught by what the blonde one started to say. 'Blue Pegasus?' she started to think. 'Isn't that the good guild that I haven't visited yet?' she questioned herself. Of course she wouldn't get an answer back though as she would then look around. She felt as if she should follow direction which was to leave.

Following such, she would step back and swift turned away to skiddadle towards the city after she shrugged innocently. The trees were still deadish in her opinion as the moonlight would still shine upon the area. It wasn't light enough to see clearly, but enough if it was a meter or two away. She'd leave where the Ark was and into the city. Her eyes wandered as her arms dangled against her side. She was prepared though if she heard sudden movements around her within obvious distance. She hoped that the guy she left behind would be alright, but for now she was to see if she'd even find anyone she would notice or if someone would notice her. Out of nowhere she felt thirsty though as her eyes would then look for a building that'd be open at this time to serve her a drink. ''Well...better for it to be now than later.'' she spoke with a soft sigh. Her golden hues would then look at a building that was lit up by lights. Her skin was still cream colored as it'd shine. Her hands would press onto the door to then go inside to see a huge line to go to the bathroom. ''What the hell?'' she questioned. Her head shook while she went to the counter, ordering a glass of water. ''I'll just have some water and ice.'' she spoke outloud in her normal voice. The place was small enough so all that were here would hear her. ''What's going on in that line though?'' she wondered. ''Not sure. I think the guy that ran in there died.'' he joked. ''Oh shit. I think I forgot to refill stuff in there.'' the guy next to him said. ''Can you do it for me?'' he questioned Arisa. ''Wait what? I uh...Guess?'' she would say while her eye twitched. Slowly she grabbed the toilet paper and bag of stuff that goes in there, knocked on the door and spoke. ''Can you unlock so I can throw this crap in there?'' she spoke in her unsure soft soothing tone. If the person did unlock it, she'd open it a little enough to put her arm out inside the bathroom to give the person what they needed. She would at least hope the person didn't die in there. She had shit to do. Not literally unlike the line of people. She was thirsty though!

View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Leyaria Venerak


Leyaria


White Dragon Slayer

Then there were two more. Two more figures who had appeared within the area, the tension seeming to mount with each new body and as each minute seemed to pass. Leyaria chose not to move from her location just on the outskirts of it, close enough to smell all of the characters in play. Of the new arrivals, one of them had a familiar scent to them, not in the same respect as the earlier scent. There was something different about it, yet something indistinguishable about it all the same.

There stood now six within the area, the two who had joined now appearing to side with the lone individual, or at least, one of them joining. The other one seemed to stand off to the side, their position relative to the two sides, enough to make it difficult from Leyaria's perspective as to whose loyalty did they carry. That was the greatest question surrounding this whole thing; just who were they and what exactly was going on? From her perspective, she saw one of the individuals begin to walking away, the disappearance of her scent confirming that she was gone from the area.

That left the majority of the rest of the group still plentifully there, as well as Leyaria who found herself a bit more to the side. The only question was what was going to happen next. She was reluctant to move forward, lest the sound of her moving closer be the precipitating action to some sort of conflict. If there was going to be something - if anything - that happens, it would't be Leyaria who started it, at least ideally.
Heaven Sent, Crusade Driven

View user profile

The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Maarschalk
Maarschalk
The Master.







The swiftness brought a kind of evil that whenever prevails is called justice. This evil carried a steel spear, long enough to match his own height. The tip moved through the body of the pink-haired woman like she was made of butter. Unbeknownst to the dealer of this pain, this woman had a vampire-affinity. Those annoying demons of the underworld had capabilities vast beyond his own, one of them being enhanced eyesight. Had his actions not been interrupted by outside sources, they'd take place whilst his target was in mid dialogue, something about a 'bad' was uttered prior to the rude interruption. His actions ensued in the following order; the metal rod penetrated her pelvis from hip- to- hip. Which then could cause the 6'7" giant to continue his forwards motion, going without stopping. By doing this dragging her body with his spear shouldn't be an issue. If possible, the spear carrier stopped dragging the body of what was now presumed the dead/unconscious female roughly twenty meters away from the group of tensed people.

The motives for his attack were quite simple, on one side he recognized a Blue Pegasus' member by the name of Finn; who he had clashed with in the past - the motives behind his relentless attack was fueled by his knowledge over the 'Good' side. Seeing the orb pointed up and glowing gave him all the conviction and confidence he needed to deliver the attack with no hesitation.

A fierce wind dominated the night.

His footsteps were light and fast. A telltale sign of chaos is the panic currently ensuing in Era. A panic that seemed to have unprecedented hysteria among the simple folk of Era. The built up sweat on the faces of civilians who were running away became Maarschalks motivation.

Being discreet is a part of his personality - whether he was here pants less, he came here with a job to do. And that was to support the Blue Pegasus' guild member, the unknown woman that he spotted in his eyesight during his actions was an unknown, and could become his next target if she had proven her lethality. Although this seemed to be an unlikely case -- considering that she had positioned herself behind the Blue Pegasus' member. In the short time that he noticed her, the demeanor that she held made him weary of her. But in turn, placed the danger of her presence lower than the other unknowns.

His approach to the pink-haired female came from the side, roughly ninety degrees to her right - leaving him out of her possible eyesight, ignoring the fact that he's invisible to the naked eye. By moving at his full speed the entire time, a word of caution could not be uttered by how fast Maarschalk was moving. Without leaving time to react, his attack would go accordingly and remain uninterrupted - unless the change in actions between the parties involved are so detrimental that he's forced to alter his course of action as well. Had that been the case, he'd react to these changes appropriately, keeping himself safe was a high priority - this could be accomplished by keeping himself away from the danger. If getting minor injuries meant disabling this woman it might have been a fate he would accept. To onlookers, it would seem as if the female blasted twenty meters to the side; since Maarschalk and his complete gear were invisible, and would remain invisible even after the actions had taken place. Maarschalk was prepared to leave his spear inside her body if it meant escaping from a dangerous technique. By moving at the top speed his body could achieve with the take-over technique; a disadvantage presented itself in unorthodox ways. Should he need to come to a dead-stop to evade a spell or object or whatever, the possibility of him using his levitation spell would rise.

Long before arriving to the scene mentioned, he activated two spells; one he activated by snapping his fingers, and then simultaneously forming a tight fist around the steel spear he held. These spells were activated more than five hundred meters away from the Blue Pegasus' member and co., casting these spells made him transparent to the naked eye - the sound that he made was funneled into a location far into town; a place where chaos ensued and where the sound of him moving as fast as he could. Prior to the activation of his spells the darkness had already surrounded his body; his takeover form boosted his speed. The entrance of the fast and invisible evil was unlike the entrance of many others who were walking up to the scene. Unlike the others, he came from the right side - this meant that the front of his body faced the right side of the people who were already at the area. Strangely enough, they seemed to be standing in one line. Having to draw conclusions fast and efficiently was one of Maarschalks skills; as a seasoned veteran of combat, he shows no hesitation in his actions - making them as fast and as violent as possible. His senses were heightened to adapt to any change in the situation. If, for example, the pink-haired woman attempted to move out, and attempt to dodge the attempted strike by Maarschalk, the attempt would change into a slash. Even though it wouldn't properly work with a spear, it showed that he was volatile enough to change things last second.

The pants were sacrificed to the god Cthulhu, who claimed it as toilet paper - and then flushed itself down the toilet. Leaving the stall through the window wasn't an easy feat; a part of his sock was ripped apart. Proudly he stood, with his tighty whities. While pacing towards the outskirts of the town he saw a friendly face, while close to the outskirts. By brushing her arm, his intentions should be made clear to her. His perfume-y scent had followed him, even though he might have been invisible to her; his scent should make his intentions clear enough to the female, meanwhile - his scent blew against the wind, in the area with the Blue Pegasus member. The wind direction made it blow towards the side of the Blue Pegasus' member, if aware enough this member would realize that this was Maarschalks scent. Maarschalk moved under the darkness of night from the moment he used his spells that would allow him to remain invisible until the current moment, where he made the decision to continue sustaining the magic required to keep being invisible and have remained silent. The sounds generated were funneled by the shadows deep into the forest, where no soul presided within a large radius. Luckily, the forest and the night shadowed over the entire area.

Clouds covering the moonlight made it harder to see.


Spells used wrote:
http://www.fairytailrp.com/t40698-maarschalk-raion-sheet
  • Gods cloak
  • Loud

  • Spear equipped
  • View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:04 pm

    Caius
    They just kept coming. A man with a purple coat over his shoulder appeared behind Bianca stating to be on a stroll. Nothing about him seemed hostile from what he could tell.  As long as Bianca wasn’t threatened, there was no need to act on him. The mission was to buy time with the item she held to fire the arks cannon. He stood off to the side in the middle of the groups of combatants in a triangle like formation, 7 meters from the hostile blonde man and 8 from Bianca. Pointing her finger, she was quick to blame the sword wielding man in front of of them.

    Assuming there was no interruption before hand, the man with the dog would go onto to make a threat for them to leave and reveal that he was indeed the enemy. A member of the light guild, Blue Pegasus. Caius took Bianca’s previous actions as a signal that the man behind her wasn’t a threat and to look out for dog boy. That being said, he kept his focus on the light mage and the enemy woman with brown hair behind him. However, the woman peaced out and headed towards Era seemingly scared of what would happen. Well that was easy. One down. With his hands still up, Caius would follow suit.  

    “Forget this I’m just trying to get out of here.”He would say slowly back into the forest between the two groups. If anything forced him stop or any attacks occurred, he would react accordingly. Considering the point where he emerged to be visible to all of them all was about the 7 meters, he would back up straight into the thick of the forest about 15m and be shrouded by the  darkness and the trees foliage. Once far enough and out of their sights, he would would make a u turn behind a big tree. Bianca had two choices after the threat by the man. Fight or run. It seemed a fight was inevitable. Verifying the enemy he could do the a surprise attack. He would run back towards the area having the confrontation. Once within 10 meters of the BP mage, he would use the cover of the forest to throw out black wind the size and shape of a baseball at full momentum from his right hand. The ball would be hard to see in the darkness of night that would help to strike his target. Since he could control its detonation, he would wait until it was in a range where he could hit him and/or the dog before detonating it and causing it to expand out in a 10x3 radius. Afterwards he would hold his ground unless the events forced him to move.

    Should anyone attack Bianca beforehand or if the invisible attack connected, he would turn his focus to the Blue Pegasus mage and his dog. Even if his origin wasn't revealed, he was threatening an ally and he couldn’t see the attacker. He had no other option right now but to attack the visible enemy then get the mana sapper. Caius was confident in his abilities as a mage that he could dispatch of him quickly before helping her out and getting the magic item fully charged. The man behind the vampire woman might be of use as well. The sword would be a problem so he wanted to keep some distance as best he could unless there was an opening. Seven meters apart directly after the attack, he would use the distraction to to run up one meter towards wherever the light mage was and use the momentum for his attack. is eyes stayed on him to make sure to keep his focus in case he had to make a movement to counter beforehand.  He would do the same thing attack from his previous plan and toss a baseball sized black wind with small razor edges at the man and dog. The ball was aimed at the mages chest level. He held the wind ball in his right hand and stepped forward with his left foot before releasing it forward. With such a short distance it would leave the two little time to react before it reached them and activated. Once the attack reached the man and/or dog it would expand out and try to engulf them in the violent wind vortex to take them out of the fight.


    OOC:
    There is no spell speed officially. I assume the strength gives me some type of boost on the throw. MLB outfielders can throw in the hunderds.  Trying to say is we need official spell speed plz  

    spell:

    mp
    -200

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BNaruto%2BShippuuden%2B-%2BEpisode%2B425%2B-%2BBijuudama%2BRasen%2BShuriken
    [img]Name: Sky God's Blade Dance
    Rank: A
    Mana Cost: 200
    Requirements: Sky God Slayer Magic
    Type: Offensive
    Element: Wind/Darkness
    Range: 20 Meters
    Cooldown: 4 Posts
    Duration: Instant
    Effect: The user gathers an orb of black wind that is surrounded by spinning wind blades. The user can then throw the spell and choose to activate it at any time. Once activated, it will expand up to 10x3m in a sphere radius causing a violent vortex of wind slicing anything trapped inside for A rank slicing damage.

    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:56 pm

    Roman

    The boy across was leaking something nasty. A tangible blood lust that would blanket the area almost instantly. Roman wasn't scared but it was amusing to see someone so young looking have this kind of nature. Roman stood there at the same spot, twenty meters away from the opposing side. So they would still have to cross a size able gap to get where they needed to be. As stated before Roman had already sniffed out those in the immediate area. There was one foreseen incident he would have no control over. Visually there was nothing there, audibly it made no sound but he could smell something was off. At the 12 meter mark of something coming into range. As he had a 25 meter smelling range but he was in the center of it.

    It would be harder to pinpoint the possible series of events taking place. Regardless of what happened Roman had one intention in mind complete the mission. Enjoying this party in the forest that was about to pop off was nice but there was a greater job to do. Bianca was holding a object that held some form of importance. Should she be attacked it would be detrimental to the whole operation. Of course if the initial attack that started things popping went off happened the orb in her hand would have fell. With quick reflexes, Roman could snatch it up before the unknown entity could be aware of it. He dropped his jacket in the process, and had two free hands. A quick snap of the fingers created a dome around Roman. This was used by his right hand as he reached out with the left. Also the boy and his dog would have to cross 15 meters to snatch it up. This is over course if the initial connected, blasting her body away twenty meters. It would be nigh impossible to avoid the attack of the dark entities attack without some form of detection. Maybe some higher power's intervention, but that wasn't something Roman could count on. Caius's attack would serve even more so of a diversion in this very moment. Roman's next set of actions would set the mission on a undesired path. All he could do at that very moment of grabbing the orb was, Run like hell. Given his ability he could very easily use the large trees that blanketed the forest.

    After grabbing the fallen orb he would be only 15 meters away from the boy and his dog, but touching range of the invisible entity. So he would have no time to think just do. At the point of grabbing the orb, the blonde hair man could be seen dashing off into the forest in the opposite direction of the group. This sudden change of events would come as a shocker, hopefully enough to give him a head-start. There was no tree directly behind him so he wouldn't run into a tree. Not to mention Roman could just run up it or around it. In this case he had a straight shot backwards moving at his top speed. The entity in question however, would have to deal with something quite special in store for him. See at the point of grabbing the orb a special type of magic would have activated. A dome erupted around Roman's body giving him some nice protection. Best defense is a good offense right? At that range, even at five meters it would have been nigh impossible for the man to react in kind to attack Roman. His animosity would have lashed out center mass at the entity moving at lightning speeds.

    Spoiler:
    800/900

    Name: Thunder Caller
    Rank: B
    Mana Cost: 100
    Requirements: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Type: Offensive
    Element: Lightning 
    Range: 15 Meters
    Cooldown: 3 Posts
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: Upon snapping his fingers together his body will radiate raw electrical energy. It creates a dome around him that is 10m3.  Anyone caught in this dome will summon a  thunderbolt that lashes out at the target that is 10m3 is size. This lightning bolt reaches out from any part of Roman's body after being activated. Does 1 B ranked lightning based damage to the entirety of the body while causing burns. This can only strike at each person 1 time each post.

    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:13 am

    Bianca Fleur
    As Bianca spoke about the blonde boy being a bad guy, an unforeseen danger struck her from the side almost exactly when she said the word ‘bad’. The entity that attacked her was cloaked in some kind of magic that would make him invisible to the naked eye. But it didn’t work on Bianca’s eyes, and not only did she see right through it, but also knew that he was using a spell. The others probably didn’t know about this. Even Bianca didn’t know about this until she noticed from the corner of her eye, a figure approaching her at fast speeds. The moment she saw, it was already too late.

    However, keeping the relic safe was her top priority at this moment. Before getting blasted away, she had dropped the signal almost directly into Roman’s hand, allowing her ally to snatch it away swiftly as anticipated. There was next to no time in between it leaving her palm and reaching Roman’s hands. She watched as Roman immediately began running after acquiring the signal. Varian did his part causing some kind of distraction which made it easier for Roman to get away. Bianca thought it might be useful as she didn’t know if the others could see the man who attacked her. “LOOK OUT GUYS THERE’S AN INVISIBLE MAN WITH A SPEAR!” she yelled as loud as she could so that maybe even Roman heard. “YOU’LL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP US YOU DICKLESS DONKEY!” she shouted again, this time at her attacker, losing all grace and elegance. She was hoping this might somehow trigger him and avert his focus.

    Bianca now laid at the root of a tree, which was probably the reason she didn’t end up landing at an even further place. Her entire body felt numb for just a while before the pain suddenly coursed through her lithe frame, like she was being electrocuted. This was nothing compared to what she had felt before, nothing. This was what she told herself in her mind as she tried to suppress the agony. With much determination, she forced herself back up on her two feet, though not very sturdy at first. She tried her best to be fully alert, to keep herself safe with all eyes and ears on the surroundings. Who knows who else might materialize out of nowhere again?

    Guide:
    Mana: 890 / 900

    VAMPYRIC EYES: Even in total darkness a vampire can hunt down their prey. Vampires possess a monstrous sight that even allows them to see through any spell that hides or disguises something or someone. They can also see anyone that bleeds within a 25 meter radius.

    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:13 am

    Finn Mertens
    When Jake had turned, he had turned his back towards Finn. That was only the smart thing to do, right? Make sure that your ally had your back, while making sure the enemies were in sight. That was how he kept the general area of the woman behind them in his view, as she was hidden and therefore they couldn't know exact locations, and that's how he had kept the man with spike hair in his view. When the man had backed out, that was suppose to be it. Simply go back the way he had came, which was in the direction Jake had then been facing. It had seemed like this would be resolved without combat.

    When, however, did the world ever work out so simply? While the man had all but disappeared, suddenly everything began to start at once. The woman with the white hair was lifted off her feet, dragged sideways by a force that could neither be seen nor heard. Hell, Jake hadn't even smelt the man yet, though admittedly a smell that he hadn't recognized before hit his nose right during the hit. During that, a large electrical field formed around the man with the slicked back hair, causing a static sound far to the left. And during that, as the woman had begun to call Finn bad, noise came from the direction of the spiked hair man.

    The noise of the man coming was an immediate tell. They were in the forest just after winter, the ground still littered with leaves and branches. Even Finn, a human without magic nor enhancements, noticed the sound as if it were a charging bull. For someone with heightened senses such as Jake, it was an immediate tell. While the forest and darkness offered some cover, the dogs eyes were much better than anyone save maybe the white haired women, though not even he knew of that.

    As the man ran closer, Jake saw him. As the man reached eleven meters, Jake had begun to act. Finn had warned everyone long before, and this man was running back into the fray. He was not looking towards the woman with white hair and the man with the greasy head. His angle, his face, everything was aimed towards the adventurer and his dog. Why would he wait for confirmation in this point where his own safety, as well as his little brothers, were of the utmost priority? Jake would be starting these three actions simultaneously.

    First off, Jake had pushed off the ground with his two hind legs that served as his medium to the earth. This would be acting as a dash towards the man at Jake's full speed. Secondly, he would be activating his full body increase. Thirdly, his limb increase of his right arm, which was turning for a punch. Though Jake had begun to act at the eleven meter markhese actions themselves would be beginning right as Caius planted his foot at the ten meter mark and had begun to twist his body into the throw of whatever was in his hand. This was due to the very minuscule delay that was Jake having to slightly bend his legs to get into the dash, though to say it took even a fraction of a second might be too exaggerated.

    With this, Jake would be moving forward at six meters per second, his body growing to ten meters its normal size and his fist-paw six times what it had been with the full enhancement. All in all, these were two of the most powerful spells in all existence being combined, and heading straight for the spike haired man. They would almost instantly punch through the black orb before crushing into the spike haired man, dealing damage that would be enough to kill most people. Jake, however, wasn't quite done- Not if the man still breathed, in which case Jake would be fully prepared to react.

    As the attack would land, Caius would have been lifted off his feet. Sure, the spell would hurt Jake's paw. However, that was only one arm that was now damaged. Caius, on the other hand, would be flung into one of the nearby trees, likely amplifying the damage. Which tree he hit, however, would be dependent on whether or not he was able to shift his momentum at all. Given, however, that the blow would have been connecting immediately after the orb would have been releasing from his hands, those chances were small. Jake's paw may have suffered damage, but this blow to Caius' chest would have broken many of his ribs, simply due to the size of the paw. The chances of the man dodging were lessened even more by a fact that Jake had no way of knowing. Caius had begun throwing the attack at ten meters, but his momentum would not be stopping him until seven meters- This meant that there would be plenty of momentum behind Caius, impossible to alter at a moments notice. Especially when Jake's own attack would be happening, to Caius at least, faster than any spell imaginable. After all, there were four factors to consider for its speed. Jake's dash, his body growth, his limb growth, and Caius' run forwards. All of this would amplify the perceived speed of the attack.

    If Finn had to react at all during this time or even after, he'd be prepared to do so. Depending on what happened directly after the contact on the spike haired male, Jake would also be ready to continue momentum, or to alter it on a dime.

    Jakes Mana: 800/1600
    Spells being used are both the S rank versions:
    Name: Single Limb Size Increase
    Rank: D-S
    Mana Cost: 25-400
    Requirements: Stretching Magic
    Type: Supplementery | Self-Buff [Strength]
    Element: None
    Range: 10 Meters
    Cooldown: 1-5 Posts
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: Jake can increase the size of a single limb (left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, head). While the size of this limb is increased, Jake receives a Strength buff in that limb. Depending on which size Jake chooses he pays a different amount of mana and receives a different buff. When he cancels his Single Limb Size Increase, the cooldown will activate based on the rank of the size that he was using, not allowing him to use it again till the cooldown is completely cleared.

    D-rank Spell: 2x increase in size + 5 points Strength
    C-rank Spell: 3x increase in size + 10 points Strength
    B-rank Spell: 4x increase in size + 20 points Strength
    A-rank Spell: 5x increase in size + 40 points Strength
    S-rank Spell: 6x increase in size + 80 points Strength


    Name: Full Body Size Increase
    Rank: D-S
    Mana Cost: 25-400
    Requirements: Stretching Magic
    Type: Supplementery | Self-Buff [Strength]
    Element: None
    Range: 10 Meters
    Cooldown: 1-5 Posts
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: Jake can increase the size of his entire body. While the size of this body is increased, Jake receives a Strength buff in his entire body. Depending on which size Jake chooses he pays a different amount of mana and receives a different buff. When he cancels his Full Body Size Increase, the cooldown will activate based on the rank of the size that he was using, not allowing him to use it again till the cooldown is completely cleared.

    D-rank Spell: 2 meters height + 5 points Strength
    C-rank Spell: 4 meters height + 10 points Strength
    B-rank Spell: 6 meters height + 20 points Strength
    A-rank Spell: 8 meters height + 40 points Strength
    S-rank Spell: 10 meters height + 80 points Strength



    The Ark's One Shot [Event] F3259A9AB18642E6B840E231B17A26AC9BAF5FE9
    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:01 pm

    Káilètte
    Slowly she started to walk towards Era while she was just about to leave the forest area. Before she could actually leave the sight of the forest something came up. She couldn't really put a finger on the matter, but softly she felt something brush against her. After a split mid-second she got a wiff of a scent that was really familiar. It was enough to make her heart thunder and turn around to look towards the forest. It made her heart sing and told her to 'go towards the distance'. With that she did as she ran towards the forest, back to where she ran from.

    She went fast paced so her nose could still smell that very familiar smell. She didn't know why she could smell the smell as she wasn't freaking magical in that way. She had no scent powers or anything. The person or thing had to be very sticking close then. As she ran alone towards the direction she once came from or so she thought. She was back to see the blonde haired boy, black spiky one and the others yet this time she wasn't behind the blonde boy. She wanted to stop, but the smell seemed to have gone this way. What was this?! As she was thinking of this, she would see Bianca get impaled by some invisible shit. Her eyes quickly looked at some orb which was the object, starting to fall off her hands. As this was happening, Arisa didn't stop moving towards the direction in a rather jogging pace. Before she could do really much more, she sees some guy with blonde hair reach for the orb. She kind of doubted that he was on the good side, but somewhat she didn't really care as it wasn't that blonde boy who was fighting the black spiky hair guy (claiming the blonde boy as her ally).

    Her hands clenched into fists swiftly as two vines would form, wrapping around her waist as back hands. With that she would spread her fingers to create a 4x2 meter shell-like shield. One of her vine-like arms would hold the shield up top as if she's holding an umbrella. Charging in at medium speed, she'd then create a five meter shield that her actual hand would hold onto to cover the front of her. With this she would have a small peep hole to see what was going on with the space between the two shields. Her vine-like arm would be ready to move to cover anything that would strike at her as well as her actual hand that was holding the front shield. Her eyes watched the blonde man take the object and started to move. By this time she would be about five meters away from him. With her free hand that isn't holding the shield, she'd clench her hand into a fist to create another two vine-like tentacles that are two meters thick and ten meters long. Without a moment to spare, Arisa would use her right 10 meter long tentacle that she just created to swing at him. With this motion, she'd probably destroy things if any that were in its way. As it would do that, the left 10 meter long tentacle would swing towards him as well doing the same thing, ending up crashing into him (like a sandwich) while he was still five meters away from her.

    Mana: 810/1010 and damage:

    Name: Curling shell - took B rank damage Roman's Thunder Caller
    Spells:
    Name: Vine Climb
    Rank: D
    Mana Cost: 25 Per post
    Requirements: Mother Nature Magic
    Type: Supplementary
    Element: Nature
    Range: 5 meters
    Cooldown: 1 Post
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: It creates 5 meter vines that attach to her and she can control to climb/carry. They do no damage at all. She may spread her arms out or clench her hands/hand movement to activate this.

    Name: Curling shell
    Rank: B
    Mana Cost: 100 per post
    Requirements: Mother nature
    Type: Defense
    Element: Nature
    Range: 10 meters
    Cooldown: 3
    Duration: sustain
    Effect: By the movement of her arms, she creates a 4x2meter wall that she's able to curl/shape into a shell. She is able to use the shield on an ally within the range and as long as she has the knowledge/sees the ally. It can defend against up to one A rank.

    Name: Vine arms I
    Rank: C
    Mana Cost: 50
    Requirements: Mother Nature
    Type: Offensive
    Element: Nature
    Range: 10 Meters
    Cooldown: 2
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: She creates two vine-like tentacles that are two meters thick as she'd sprawl her arms or clench her hands into fists with thorns on them that tie around her body. She may control them in all ways that she desires with each doing D rank to her enemies. They can reach and go as far as 10 meters.[


    Name: Duka Shield
    Rank: D
    Mana Cost: 25
    Requirements: Mother Nature Magic
    Type: Offensive
    Element: Nature
    Range: 5
    Cooldown: 1 Post
    Duration: Instant
    Effect: She makes a 5 meter height shield that's 2 meters thick in front of her that blocks up to 1 C rank instantly by a movement of her hand.

    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:30 pm

    Leyaria Venerak


    Leyaria


    White Dragon Slayer

    Leyaria - despite being only a few meters away from seemingly everything - struggled to fully comprehend just what it was that the preceding incident to it all. Two events seemed to occur in rapid succession, the first being that of one of the figures yelling out loudly, female, their words that of an apparent warning, the very idea of an invisible figure within this area being enough to warrant Leyaria to be rationalize that her stance of neutrality was quickly coming to an end.

    The other event was as one of the figures to whom she had been behind grew to a size far greater than that of which even she could believe and lunged forward, so too did Leyaria in the opposite direction, emerging from the shrubbery to a meter or two now ahead of the boy and the colossal creature, into the general area where everyone else had seemed to congregate.

    From here, Leyaria could see what was going on, even before that being able to hear the sounds of the woman once again, her voice trailing, as though strength departed from her body with each word echoing closer towards the sentence's conclusion. Even before drawing to the full reality of what was going on, Leyaria found herself running forward, motivated if nothing else than by that of the woman's fleeting words. In the immediate moment that followed, her view became far clearer; a woman, her body slumping on the ground while another figure ran in the same direction as Leyaria proceeded towards, no more than 10 or so meters separating the two of them.

    Her pace at no point stopping but rather her mind going blank with anger as she gave chase. Light energy seemingly foaming out of her mouth as she opened her mouth, releasing a huge collection of White Dragon Slayer Magic out with her, the beam providing a degree of illumination to the otherwise dark surroundings, possessing an almost chaotic sense of irony to it; providing for an otherwise beautiful sight within this setting, all the while having unfathomed destructive properties, oriented and propelling itself in the direction of the man, who only a mere moment ago, had taken flight.
    Heaven Sent, Crusade Driven


    MP: 1200/1600

    White Dragon's Collapsing Heaven

    Name: White Dragon's Collapsing Heaven
    Rank: S
    Mana Cost: 400
    Requirements: White Dragon Slayer Magic
    Type: Offense
    Element: Light
    Range: 25 Meters
    Cooldown: 5 Posts
    Duration: Instant
    Effect: Leyaria takes a deep breath in a similar manner to that of a Dragon Slayer's Roar, but instead exhales a much less stable stream of White Dragon Slayer Magic, having a width and height of 1 meter that extends up to 25 meters away. Upon reaching the conclusion of its route or upon coming into contact with a target, the beam will explode into a large explosion which encompasses an area of 25 cubic meters, dealing S-Rank damage to those in it or who come into contact with the blast or the initial beam.

    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:14 am

    Maarschalk
    Maarschalk
    The Master.







    OOC:

    “LOOK OUT GUYS THERE’S AN INVISIBLE MAN WITH A SPEAR!”

    There's an issue I have with this statement. You can see me, but the rest cannot; how do you know the rest cannot see me? Proving itself to be either metagame to yell this out, since there was nothing in your post about 'knowing' I was invisible, but still visible to you.

    However, keeping the relic safe was her top priority at this moment. Before getting blasted away, she had dropped the signal almost directly into Roman’s hand, allowing her ally to snatch it away swiftly as anticipated.

    Roman is five meters behind you -- the time you had to react to my attack would allow you to drop the orb, but nothing else than that. Roman would *have* to move forwards and pick it up; by doing this, he would also alert everyone else of its importance.

    After grabbing the fallen orb, he would be only 15 meters away from the boy and his dog, but touching range of the invisible entity.

    With quick reflexes, Roman could snatch it up before the unknown entity could be aware of it.

    Just for the record, for the other parties involved (aka: Finn and Levi), this is after he moved 5 meters’ forwards. This takes place after my first actions. Meaning you could have seen him move towards the orb as I carried Bianca out of the situation with my spear.


    IC:

    Dragging her body away from the scene was easy. Her weight and her lack of resistance made it easy for himself to cover twenty meters before coming to a stop.

    His spear completely went through her hips, which resulted in him severing her uterus. The pain that this carries is unimaginable for a male to experience; since the thick spear penetrated across this region, any movement made by her after the fact could easily damage the rest of her organs in that region. By this reasoning, moving around was ill advised; unless she was willing to sacrifice her baby-maker any further.

    Maarschalk paid little attention to the words she spew. Though she would gain his attention had she continued to move - immediately, after coming to a stop he noticed that his spear was still stuck in her. Thus, he did what any other person would do, placing the bottom of his boot on her face for grip, he pulled the spear out - although depending on the words she managed to muter, he would either do it rough or smooth. If she was fierce, he wouldn't hesitate to spin his spear in her while pulling it out, which could cause permanent damage to her baby-maker. His boot on her face surely would convince her to remain still for the remaining time, until the Rune Knights came in to arrest her.

    Which, given the scale of the chaos in Era was going to take a while.

    A vagabond of mercenaries-like people had gathered up here, by turning his attention back to the scene, he made quick note of the moving chess pieces.

    The blond male almost his height had paced forwards and grabbed the orb that Maarschalks victim previously had in her hand. This conclusion was drawn by witnessing the lack of orb in his victims’ hand, and the fact that the blonde male stood close to her previous location - which was closer to the danger that is Finn.

    How fearless was he; to stand in a spot that led to someone flying away for twenty meters a second before. How fearless, moving in closer to a dangerous ally . . . He is strong. Or maybe aware of the powerhouse that is Maarschalk - who invisible, and soundless passed by. There were other sensations he could have used to detect Maarschalk; some kind of echo-location detector, a strong nose, and other weird ways to detect him by using magic. Either way, this man was either fearless or could detect Maarschalk through one way or another.

    The importance of this orb was noted, by himself and hopefully by any other party that were interested in securing Era.

    Maarschalks movements hinged on the actions and reactions of what was about to follow. Even though the protection of Era was of importance to him, there were other beings that lurked inside his mind; Icarus.

    The evil he had impaled with his spear - who now, most likely, laid unconscious near a tree in front of him, oh, how easy it would be for him to capture this female for himself and extract information from her. This made her an asset. Keeping her safe from possible incoming damage is something he kept in mind. Should the need arise for him to grab her by the scruff of her neck and move her to someplace else to keep her safe he would do it, unless that endangered him.

    His spear laid in his hands, ready to strike at a moment’s notice. His intentions from this point onward were reactionary,  acquiring the object that the tall blonde man now held was his next objective.

    Though, gauging from his personality this wasn't going to be easy. The third eye within Maarschalks mind watched as well; witnessing the types of movement that the mages and non-mages made, including what kind of magic and their way of utilizing it.

    Before realizing it, the female with intentions that could be questioned, initiated an attack of huge detrimental value - without hesitation. Maarschalk instinctively moved away from this spell, though only if it had been necessary for him to move out of this attacks effective range. Had it been necessary. If the female that he impaled required an evacuation as well he'd certainly provide it. The flashing white made the entire area visible, including those who hid in the bushes; an exception being Maarschalk - who remained invisible due to him standing close to a tree whose darkness shun his way due to this flashing light during the attack.

    His companion, Spion, entered the battle by jumping out of Maarschalks coat. Spion was tasked with taking the severely wounded female to someplace else. Where he could safely detain her and then interrogate her privately once the chaos settled down. Spion became visible as soon as he left Maarschalks side; by clasping its two paws or whatever together, it wasn't difficult for Spion to carry the woman away far into the distance, where nobody else is present. No ropes to tie her down with were required, Spion easily could strike her down to knock her out if required in any case.


    Things used wrote:
    http://www.fairytailrp.com/t40698-maarschalk-raion-sheet
  • Gods cloak (upkeep)
  • Loud (upkeep)

  • Spear equipped
  • Larvitar is out of his poke ball
  • View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:31 am

    Caius
    Now holla holla if you hear me playa. Shit was hitting the fan at the Ark one shot mission that was given to them by the higher ups. There was an explosion of lightning and light and Bianca was screaming about some dickless invisible donkey that hit her. Though he wanted to complete the mission and charge mana into the magical item for the Ark, Caius had to deal with his current threat playa. There was a Blue Pegasus mage and his doggo threatening the mission for failure.

    Now Caius stuck to his original plan by attacking them by preparing to throw his black wind orb a few meters away that would expand on contact causing slicing damage. In doing so, he also kept his eyes on the movement of the two of them in preparations of his attack. He hoped to surprise them but it didn’t seem like it would be that simple, The Grimorie Heart mage was spotted judging their reaction.  As soon as the yellow doge moved towards him, Caius prepared more spells by using the black wind he currently gathered and expanded it throughout his body. He didn’t know what to expect from the mage so it was best to be prepared for the worst. This meant using his best spells to ensure fulfilling the mission requirements.

    Though his body was in a throwing motion from his previous spell, he could follow up with other spells in his assult. As the yellow dog expanded in size, he fired out another attack to follow his initial orb which was even more powerful than the last. It fired out of his free left hand hanging to the side instantly as soon as he threw the black wind orb. It would expand instantly to 25m wide cone in front of him that would slice anything forward causing S rank damage. It would be the equivalent to sticking your hand in a blender if yellow dog didn’t have any magic protect him from the magic assault. Following those attacks up, he opened his mouth at the same time and fired a blast of magic energy that expanded to 10x3m in front of him. It was also completed at the same time the throwing motion happened causing each spell to fire at once in fluid movement. Though the dog increased in size, it just made it a bigger target. All of the spells combined were equivalent to X rank damage and if the dog chose to continue a punch with no protection. That would cause serious if not permanent damage to his arm and if it somehow went through and at least would soften the blow to some extent if it miraculously did. If yellow doggo reduced his size back to normal, his master would be struck and engulfed by all the attacks Caius had just fired out.

    Caius wasn't done there. As he threw his spells stepping forward with his left foot and throwing with his right arm his right leg was kicked back for the momentum. This caused a gust of wind to move him 5m backwards after he completed his assault and land on his two feet. This would give him space to gauge the situation at hand. If the dog still continued its assault, Caius would have some room to work with after attacking the yellow giant. If the dog fell, he would stay and finish off the master. If not his plan was to run into the woods and uses the trees and darkness as his cover at full speed. The giant might see him from the height but would still have to walk through the trees causing a decrease in his speed. They would serve as makeshift tacks for him. He hoped the other mage that was with Bianca was able to take a hint and complete charging the ARK while he served as a distraction

    MP 700/1525

    occ:
    I see Jake is the 1m normally. S rank is 10m total height. I'm assuming his arm is 3-5m x6 from the spell.

    spells:


    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Ba43ee92f40ff17f83aba1f238720ecab3b92669_hq
    Name: God Slayer's Secret Art: Heavenly Gathering of Clouds
    Rank: S
    Mana Cost: 400
    Requirements: Sky God Slayer Magic
    Type: Offensive
    Element: Wind/Darkness
    Range: 25 Meters
    Cooldown: 5 Posts
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: The user gathers feathered shaped, black wind that circles around their hands. Once per post, the user can concentrate one blast of wind from one hand for S rank damage or shoot twice from each hand(A rank damage each). The vortex expands up to 25m3 in a straight line and does does slicing damage upon those who are hit.


    The Ark's One Shot [Event] 200
    Name: Sky God's Bellow
    Rank: A
    Mana Cost: 200
    Requirements: Sky God Slayer Magic
    Type: Offensive
    Element: Wind/Darkness
    Range: 20 Meters
    Cooldown: 4 Posts
    Duration: Instant
    Effect: The user opens their mouth and breathes out massive black air streams towards the target in the form of tornado 10m3 wide up to 20 meters. Getting hit by the blast causes A rank blunt damage.

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Rorouni_kenshin_gif_by_digi_matrix-d8k1rju
    Name: Sky God's Breeze
    Rank: D
    Mana Cost: 25
    Requirements:Sky God Slayer Magic
    Type: Supplementary
    Element: Wind/Darkness
    Range: 5 Meters
    Cooldown: 1 Post
    Duration: Instant
    Effect: Caius moves one of his legs back and is moved by a gust of black wind up to 5 meters in any direction.

    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:42 pm

    Roman
    A small voice emerged from the back of his head asking a simple question. 'Why are you running?' That indeed was a good question. Why was Roman running? The voice spoke out once again. 'Are you scared?' This voice couldn't have come at a worse time.

    'No, why would I?'

    'Then why are you running?'


    'To complete the mission.'

    'What about your pride as a warrior? Do you really wanna go down in the books as winning a fight by running? Wouldn't it be a better story about how you stood your ground?' The voice was reaching for Roman's true nature. He was a fighter after all. A thrill seeker that was always trying to test his strength against others. It was out of character for him to not stand and fight this. 'You know as well as I that you don't care about the mission. You came to this thing for one reason and one reason only.' At that very moment the entire game had changed. This was one of those anime moments where the character would make a questionable choice. It could almost be considered stupid by many. However, Roman saw as this as a opportunity. It wasn't often life give one of those defining moments. A shot at glory that everyone would remember, a choice needed to be made. Charge the orb, making them chase after him. Or the more exciting alternative, stand and fight. It was a pretty clear cut answer at that point. All of this character defining shit took no time to happen. As all of this decision making occurred in a subconscious space within the confines of Roman's mind that was void of time.

    We now return back to our scheduled programming.

    With the orb clenched in his left hand he was already dashing in the opposite direction of the group. He mentally deactivated the spell that acted as a sentry for him. Now he was going on manual operation. Bianca received the malice from the unknown entity that appeared and attacked her. She was quickly swept off her feet, fast enough that words muttered from her mouth could only be registered as a yelp as she was stabbed in the side by a unknown entity. Roman had registered everyone in the immediate area in his mind. A mental image that burned itself into the back of his head. Of course things would have progressed quite quickly. Especially with the emergence of a another female combatant. See she appeared from behind the bushes and quickly got in front of the blonde boy. The dog had been focused on Caius so he wasn't much of a issue at the moment. The true issue came from the female launching a attack at the fleeing Roman. The issue was she was quite unaware of the magic powers already in play at the point of her jumping out. She would have ran forward three meters from the blonde kid, putting her at 12 meters away from the snatch and grab. Bianca's body was being carried away by a unknown force moving at its speed. But it wasn't a instantaneous as he had a moment before covering its predestined course.

    The female in question would have ignored the spell already in place. The lightning bolt would have missed its first target but it found another use. The lightning bolt summoned by the people within the attack area slammed into the ground causing it to up-heave right were the entity (Maarschalk) was. So at the 12 meter distance mark where Roman, Unknown force and Bianca were. The ground in question was roughly a five meter radius where several bits of basketball sized chunks of the ground flew into the air at Roman's head level. It would cloud the air directly in front of the female who had jumped out and fired off quite a fearsome attack. Shame was it fell victim to the debris suddenly flung up into the air. The spell that was fired off was quite nasty really, so nasty that it would put everyone in the immediate vicinity in danger should it go off prematurely. It would be quite the unfortunate thing wouldn't it?

    For Roman it would he been a plus, for everyone else in the area it would have been a giant fucking problem. The debris would have acted as a auxiliary shield for just a moment, it held no real power. But it did hold residual energy from Roman's initial attack. The combination would be enough to give the debris the power to prematurely detonate attack fired off. A glorious light engulfed the area in a instant almost. See the attack would have have to travel 12 meters before hitting the rocks giving a little bit of time for folks to react to it. Thing is though, light had a special attribute to it, given the potency of the attack it was bright as shit. So everyone in the immediate area would suffer from their vision being obscured possibly. Not to mention that odd thing occurs were everyone's eyes are adjusted to the low light. A sudden burst of light would be enough to rock the visual sensors.

    Not Roman, why? Because he had his back to the explosion that was happening. As far as being harmed from the attack, he was already 15 meters away from his last recorded position with the orb in his left hand given his running speed. He veered off to the right enough, more than enough to dodge the any other projectiles that could be chasing him. There was still a VERY SHORT travel time from the woman to the debris created by Roman's spell. As far as the explosion in question it expanded to it's full size, which was about 12.5 meters in diameters. (translated from 25m3 could be wrong in measurement but there is a lot going on anyways.)

    While running he kept a keen eye on his surroundings. He was now roughly 28 meters away from the main confrontation. But he was still weary of the situation because of the invisible individual who carried Bianca away like common garbage. Caius was wrapped up with fighting the boy and his pup. So Roman only had one target in mine that choose to single him out, that was the woman who fired the initial blast. This person firing off mini nukes in such close proximity was a problem. He was sprinting through the forest using the passing trees for cover as he slowed down for only a split second. A mere moment to pick up a singular rock with his free hand. The orb found itself being pocketed as it was a hindrance. Roman figured if he could put down the targets he could claim the day. Was it smarter to do it this way? Hell no, it would have been smarter to run, but it would be inevitable they would catch up to him. While three of the four enemies were preoccupied he could take care of at least one of them.

    As Roman looped back around, running full speed into danger something blew up in the city. Part of mission must have been a success. So even if they failed it was still a minor victory. With this, as he ran back into the fray as the explosion began to subside slowly Roman felt different. He couldn't describe it  really, a sudden rush of energy flooded his system.

    OOC: Bomb mission complete all other bad guys in missions get a 15 to Str/End for the remainder of the fight.

    It was like something had overtaken him and a devilish grin crept across his face as he circled back weaving between trees. See the female would have gotten caught up in her own magic. Roman didn't want it to stop there, no wanted her to feel his excitement. Roman was roughly 40 meters away (28+12) from Leyaria's current position. Maarschalk would have been off feasting on his prey 20 meters to the right. Finn, Jake and Caius would be a bit to the left (Roman's right).

    With no real ability to track, and multiple explosions going off all at once everyone's attention would be else where. Roman could stop for a moment and place his back on a tree to catch his breath. The ground around the area was littered with branches, leaves and all sorts of things that would make sounds if someone were to step on them. This covered a large around around Roman so sneaking up on him would be nigh impossible. Then again no one knew where he was. It now turned into a game of hide and go kill. He just clenched the medium sized Rock in his right hand and orb in the left. He was too far away to actually fire off any spells., or get any real use out of his holstered weapon. He would have to use the darkness and chaos to his advantage. For the sake of placement, Era was north of Roman's position. Placing him 28 meters south east of the clearing and in the thick of the forest. He clenched the orb tightly trying to think up a course of action. He was all for a good fight but he wasn't stupid. He slowed his breathing down so no one could hear him, cause they would have to come looking for him.

    780/900 mp Orb (2/9 rounds complete of charging)

    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:29 pm

    Bianca Fleur
    A spear pierced through her hips as she fell, forcing her to gag in pain as her glare pierced into the wielder's eyes. She wanted to resist it, but he was far too strong, placing his foot on her face as he pulled his weapon out of her body. What a gentleman. Her grunt was muffled as her face was pressed sideways into the ground but as soon as both the spear and his foot were no longer in contact with any part of her body, she gritted her teeth and raised her eyes again to mark his face before he took his leave, while she struggled to stay still in order to minimize the torment, though every jostle sent ripples of pain through her body.

    Soon after, a blinding beam could be seen near the area she was formerly standing, lighting up the whole place and possibly blinding those who were close by. The light made it clearer for Bianca to see, so she ripped apart a piece of cloth from her outfit with as much strength she could muster and wrapped it around her wound, tying it securely. While a lot of things came clearly into vision, something else that wasn’t previously there appeared as well. A dirty-green little creature that came out of nowhere began to lift her off the ground. This made her groan in pain, almost reaching out to strike the animal, but she was weakened by the blood loss from her wound, she could barely lift her hand, so she allowed the creature to take her away from the chaos, although she didn’t completely trust it enough to let herself fall into unconsciousness.


    Guide:
    Mana: 890 / 900

    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:16 am

    Finn Mertens
    OOC:
    Going to call shots on Caius for a few reasons.

    1: Your spell specifically states that it must be detonated in order to do damage, and this detonation must be willed by you. Your original aim was to get it near where Jake and Finn were before detonating it under the hopes to damage one or both of us, and when I changed to the offensive and punched through it shortly after its release, you never detonated it. That attack is both wiped out and no damage dealt, so Jake wouldn't have even been slowed or confused by it. You state that you'd have it expand on contact, but you never addressed the now shortened gap that you couldn't have seen coming, and your spell doesn't activate on contact- It activates by you. Even if it did, however, detonate, that would bring us to the most important issue.

    2: Regardless on if it detonates (looks like it doesn't), Jakes attack continues. You hoped to offset this by using your other spells, however you even address that you just threw this object and are still in a throwing motion. Spells require a motion to use by the regulations of this site, but your S rank spell never describes the motion you must make. Instead, you present a GIF. This would indicate that you must make that position in order to channel the spells, which is impossible to due mid-throw. Considering all your spells are cued by this first one, that nulls all of them. Not to mention, how are you going to do a blast at me from your mouth while in full throwing motion having just thrown your attack as hard as you can? How are you going to kick backwards while in mid-run forward, let alone while you're in full throwing motion? It's virtually impossible.

    As the orb had been dissipated, it had seemed as if the spikey haired fellow had more up his sleeve. These tricks, however, would not see the light of day as he instead took the full brunt of the attack in his rib cage, the punch just beneath the extended arm that had thrown the orb. The blow would connect while the mans muscles and joints were fully extended for the throw, making it essentially the ultimate counter punch. This attack would fracture many of his ribs, potentially even the center body of the rib cage itself. As the attack had connected, Finn shot to the side. His speed had quickly accelerated to full, putting him in motion as Caius was violently ripped from the ground.

    Flying backwards, Caius would feel himself hitting a tree that was was four meters back. This flight would have taken place quickly, but still slower than Finn's full speed. The large oak that he hit would have not only stopped his momentum, but also allowed him a sizable two meter drop to the ground. With broken and fractured ribs, as well as bruised and torn muscles, what could he really do about the situation?

    As he'd hit the ground, likely hearing a buzzing sound from the impact his head would have made on the tree and most certainly seeing lights, he'd have no way to know that Finn had all but closed the distance. The wind that was knocked out of him would have eliminated any real ability to give an immediate reaction, as well as the severity of the damage. He'd be able to neither focus on physical movement nor maagic. As he hit the ground, regardless of if he fell to the ground to his hands and knees, flat, stayed standing, or any other option, Finn would be slicing his blade at Caius upwards from the left. If Caius had lifted his arm from his side then the blade would slide through Caius' stomach, stopping at the bone. If his arm remained down than Finn would have just cleaved his right arm off from the elbow down. Regardless, Caius' fight would be finished.

    Jake had already canceled his spells, tired but now preparing for further combat in the near future. Finn, unbeknownst to him, had left the area seconds before Leyaria, the mysterious girl whose presence he hadn't been certain of, had made her appearance. The shockwave from the blast lost its power before hitting him, but that didn't make it any less impressive. Due to his distance traveled in the brush to reach Caius, the distance between him and the area of detonation was approximately fifteen meters once everything was finished.

    The explosion that happened behind him would have not effected his eyesight, seeing as how his back was turned at time of detonation. Rather it would have perfectly illuminated what had happened to Caius now that he had been taken care of. A bloody mess in any regard. With that image now in his mind, Finn would turn his attention back towards where Roman was now standing, the slick haired individual.

    Of everything that had occurred, Finn was now aware of some truths. The spikey haired man and the white haired woman were now out of commission. The slick haired gentleman was most certainly their comrade, and he was holding some orb that was vastly important to them. The newly arrived female seemed to be against the slick haired man, and whatever force took out the woman was still a mystery. However they proceeded, they would have to be careful.

    (Jakes spells have been canceled for now)



    The Ark's One Shot [Event] F3259A9AB18642E6B840E231B17A26AC9BAF5FE9
    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:20 am

    Káilètte
    She left Era to find the person or thing that the smell belonged to. Surely it was the man that she has met multiple times. They always met in strange situations besides maybe once. After she turned around to follow the scent, it was long gone. Something within her felt amiss after it left. It was like her heart was shocked by electrons causing a negative feeling. Slowly she moved forward towards where she guessed the smell was from and then her pace went faster. Her quickened turn of pace made make her body move forward as she was about to biff it. She started running rather clumsy-like, but soon she picked up herself to run rather sportsmanlike. Her hips swayed, elbows in an acute angle as they motions back and forth.

    Her golden eyes would look forward within the darkness while her heart beats. Arisa's long hair that was up would flail with the winds while she ran. Surely it couldn't be too far, but maybe it was longer than she thought. Hopefully she would find out what the smell was, the scent and who bumped into her if it wasn't her crazy imagination thinking so. She heard a noise that wasn't too far or at least another thirty meters as a huge boom of light would be shown upon the sky. 'What the hell is going on?' she would think while running. Hopefully that blonde boy was doing well and surely she wondered what happened to the others.

    View user profile

    The Ark's One Shot [Event] Empty on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:58 am

    Leyaria Venerak


    Leyaria


    White Dragon Slayer

    Her mind hadn't processed entirely what was going on until the blast had left her mouth By then there was nothing more that she could do than to see that the blast carry out its pathway, its intended target; that being the man who she could see for a brief moment running away. The blast of White Dragon Slayer Magic would not reach the man though, as it detonate in almost the same instant, the emptiness and lack of clear sight that night carried with it being instead replaced as Leyaria's blast would explode into a huge white burst that - for a brief moment - seemingly made everything in that immediate area clear as day.

    The suddenness was what shocked Leyaria more than anything else, not having expected to see the blast being detonated so close, so abruptly before. Throwing her arm up for a brief moment as her eyes adjusted to the change in light - far from what an uncommon circumstance for Leyaria - the young Dragon Slayer found herself stopping in her place, albeit even for a moment as to rationalize what just happened. Had it hit the man? There wasn't any reason to believe that; the distance that her attack reached didn't even seem to traverse the distance that separated between her and the retreating figure. The remnants of the immediate area which littered the site of the blast's impact zone; she couldn't help but wonder if that was from the blast or otherwise. 

    There also stood the possibility that they had come from elsewhere. The fighting had continued on during the course of this, the man who had stood before her and his colossus-like creature having seemed to gain an upper hand as to their confrontation with the other individual. That her attack hadn't seemed to - at first glance - come upon either of them was a bit of a surprise itself. But it wasn't alone to the questions that seemed to go throughout Leyaria's mind. Just who was everyone, were they people who she could have regarded as friendly? Or even just trust for the time being? Could they, her? And of the man who she had tried to strike at first, he had taken advantage of an apparent misstep by Leyaria, but now where had he departed to?

    Kicking bits of the debris out of frustration, Leyaria couldn't help but be disappointed in herself, for what essentially amounted to a rookie mistake. A faint sound echoed from the bushes which she had hidden from earlier as Geth reemerged itself, timidly approaching Leyaria, undoubtedly wary of the other individuals nearby, and perhaps rightfully so. "It's alright little buddy," the adrenaline coursing through her requiring more of her concentration than what she may have expected it to take. Quickly shifting her head to the man still, her eyes darted back in the direction that she had last seen the other individual running. "I take it that that guy wasn't with you? Or I hope that, anyway." 

    She could only hope that that was the case. The man had shown himself to be quite capable in combat. Should it had been that he were aligned to the man she had just try to strike at, Leyaria didn't want to imagine what the consequences could have been. If she were right, then perhaps he would be willing to accept her aid , as an ally, as opposed to that of a stranger.
    Heaven Sent, Crusade Driven

    View user profile

    View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

    Go to page : 1, 2  Next

    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum