Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caravan Guard {Mortal Ravana Strung}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mortal Ravana Strung 

Caravan Guard {Mortal Ravana Strung} Empty Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Mortal Ravana Strung
Caravan Guard {Mortal Ravana Strung}
-----------------------------
Mere moments after the sun's gaze of Era had reached its peak with Ravana Strung lifting her own to engulf the towering mountain in the center with its Jagged pathway that would lead to the magic council. While she was impressed with the motivation of safety that the magic council had demonstrated in their choice of headquarters she still would come to the conclusion that the group was simply cowards. Thinking to herself They really did pick the only place they could represent power while still hiding from those that go bump in the night”. With the moment of admiring over Ravana would return to proceeding with her object, locating a decent inn in order to rest up as she had only just reached Era through the nearby forest after spending a week in the snow mountains nearby training her mind and simply was time for some rest and relaxation.

Having already scouted most of the large town there wasn’t really much left to check and thus she would proceed to head into the west where a vast amount of trading took place during the day. It's not that Ravana hadn’t found a place but she was quite fussy and wanted something that was quiet and isolated but that was starting to seem impossible in this town with its activity being quite lively across its entirety. Within moments of entering what would seem to be an important trading street with stores stationed left and right be selling all sorts of things from weapons, clothes and even horses with life living up to its truest promise; a merchant would approach her with a slight jog, taking a moment to catch his breath before speaking.
[Augustus Tavalar:]. “Excuse me, young woman, you seem to be quite formidable, would you be interested in a small request” Ravana was fully aware of what her outward appearance presented and it wasn’t one that would give the impression that she was formidable and thus she came to the conclusion that he was desperate. [Ravana Strung] “Well, I will at least hear you out” Augustus would grab one of Ravana hands with both of his [Augustus Tavalar] “Why thank you, thank you so much, you have no idea how important this is for me” Ravana eyes would open wide as she pulled her hand away [Ravana Strung]”I haven't agreed to anything yet; so please speak or I will just leave you here you sorry excuse for a merchant” With the slight Insult Augustus would start to act seriously without all the overdose of positivity. [Augustus Tavalar] “All Right, well you see I need someone trustworthy to Guard my wares for the night I will pay you well...25 000 Jewels”. Ravana eyes would squint and forehead lifted as she processed the request  [Ravana Strung] “You really are a terrible excuse of a merchant, you want someone trustworthy and you talk to a random stranger, and one that looks like me; even more so IF YOU LOOK BEHIND YOU YOU HAVE A MAGIC COUNCIL who's gonna steal stuff in this town.” after a few moments of telling the merchant how things are she would agree to the request.

After several hours had passed the sun had set, and a cold evening has snuck into the town though it was still quite pleasant and well lit due to the magical lamp posts positioned all around town, which would light most of the main streets including the one that Ravana was currently stationed on as she guarded the merchants caravan. Resting on its roof laying back with her head placed comfortably within her interlocked hands as she gazed into the night sky, not a star in sight but the lack of anything really gave her a sense of peace. Ravana takes a deep breath “what a pleasant night if only it was a tad warmer this would be perfect”. Just as she let her eyelids close to the calmness sinking in she would hear sounds nearby. Suddenly Ravana was up and wide awake with her peace broken and thus would suddenly remove herself from the top of the Caravan to initially check on the merchant's goods before proceeding to investigate the sounds in the next Caravan over and to her surprise, it was just a couple of love birds. Ravana would roll her eyes, spit on the ground before return to the roof of the Caravan to relax. Grr I really hate people sometimes, couldn’t they just get a hotel, or use a local bush”. It would take Ravana a while to return to a tenseless state as with the couple next door making allot of sounds as their bodies fluids made disturbing sounds as they continued their antics, Ravana needed to focus a little more on the sounds around her as she had to filter out their actions.

A few hours more would pass with the couple finally falling asleep and the sun starting to rise, and it would seem that the idiotic merchant was simply paranoid and there was no reason for Ravana to even be there let alone for the entire night. DAWN. [Augustus Tavalar] “hey hey, how was your name miss … I never got your name. [Ravana Strung] “That's right you didn't, and my night was uneventful nothing happened but a couple of rabbits in the caravan over, so Am I done?[bob] *Poked his head out* “I’m not a rabbit”. Ravana would rapidly turn to face bob with her face showing an expression if he didn't remove his face, Ravana would kill him. [Bob]”My bad sorry”*Returns to his caravan* [Augustus Tavalar] “Yep the job has been completed and it's time to be on my way, here's your payment. [Ravana Strung] *Would make a small bow before taking the money and continuing to walk down the street* “Thank you”.  The merchant would become somewhat confused he had come to the conclusion that she wasn’t a nice person but she had just shown him a sign of respect in their negotiation and would remember her for that.

Ravana would continue to explore eventually finding a nice a nice quiet tavern to stay at for the time being while she developed her plans for the near future.

Word Count = 1045.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum