Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oak - White Claudia Refined

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Jyu 

on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:42 am

QUEST

Quest: White Claudia Refined

Type: Bad

Requirements:

• White Claudia completed.
  • More White Claudia completed.

Client:
Dr. Stephan Mabuz: Dr. Stephan Mabuz runs a quaint little magic shop nestled in the streets of Oak. Though it doesn't receive much traffic, Stephan isn't worried; his real business comes from his underground dealings of illicit magical items. Poisons, hexes, and whatever else a dark mage might need, the good doctor has it - for a price.

Summary: Dr. Stephan will contact you for one last experiment of the white claudia, telling you that the reward will be bigger and you will no more have to go through it. Perhaps curiosity, need of jewels or adrenaline addiction, you accept to go through with it.

Enemies:
3x Fleshed Fear: A monster figure that looks like a human, its limbs look stitched together and it moves erratically, twitching and making fleshy noises. It can make sudden movements and will try to get a hold of what is in front of them to tear them apart slowly and eat them.

Objective: Meet Dr. Stephan inside his magic shop about the quest you've taken, follow him to the secret back side to start the experiment.

Extra Rewards:

• +2 Intelligence

Details:

• Create the topic in Oak Streets.
  • You meet with Dr. Stephan Mabuz, who will be expecting you. He will look content that you have shown up, laugh and use over-the-top gestures to both invite you in and in general throughout the quest.
  • He will once again give you the syringe and leave the room, telling you he will be watching. He tells you that he increased magic capabilities you can use while you are in there, implying you might need it. He will also give you a pocket flashlight.
  • You may be reluctant or think for a second before injecting yourself.
  • The world will turn nightmarish once again, this time, however, no walls, just darkness all around you except for the ground, which is just endless tiles of rusty iron grates. You will hear mechanical and industrial voices all around you from the darkness.
  • Monstrous sounds will slowly start to get closer, as you turn towards them, your flashlight will show you three monsters, coming to you from different angles. They will split their head open and spurt black, acidic liquid at you which you must dodge or suffer.
  • You will use your capabilities, magic, weapon, whatever you have in order to defeat them, with each one defeated, the world around you will show you your most horrible thoughts and fear, but they will cause no harm.
  • When all of the monsters are down, you will be left in a world that shows you your innermost fears, shameful and regretted thoughts.
  • Dr. Mabuz will wake you out of it, either with a slap or an injection, he will give you the reward as he is laughing maniacally and you will realize the horror that the bodies of the monsters you have killed are with you in the room. You will then leave.

#2Alice Baskerville 

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:51 pm

Taking with Yumi for Valentine!

#3Kon 

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Alice and Yumi have started this quest.

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#4Yumi 

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:32 pm

#5Kon 

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:30 am

Alice and Yumi have completed this quest.

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#6Vance 

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:08 am

Requesting to take w/ Odin.

#7Kon 

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:35 am

Odin and Erebus have started this quest.

#8Vance 

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:38 am

Nas is taking my spot, I haven't done More White Claudia yet.

#9Kon 

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:10 pm

Erebus has dropped this quest.
Odin and Nastasya have started this quest.

#10Odin 

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:13 am

#11Kon 

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:55 am

Odin and Nastasya have completed this quest.

#12Kenny 

on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Doing this with Alyssa

#13Snowflake 

on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Kenny & Alyssa have started this quest.

#14Kenny 

on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:35 pm

#15Snowflake 

on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Kenny & Alyssa have completed this quest.

#16Selindra 

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:48 am

Taking this contract.

#17Kon 

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 am

Selindra has started this quest.

#18Selindra 

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:51 am

Job completed: http://www.fairytailrp.com/t43703-white-claudia-refined-selindra#367629

Rewards:

• Jewels: 100,000 [+50,000 for Bonus]
  • Infamy: +200
  • Statistics: +2 Intelligence

#19Kon 

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:53 am

Selindra has completed this quest.

#20Seira 

on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:37 am

Taking this, please.

#21Leyaria 

on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:58 am

Seira has started this quest.

#22Seira 

on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:17 pm

#23Leyaria 

on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:05 pm

Seira has completed this quest.

#24Fiora Sylvari