Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Day in the Gallery [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Geb 

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] Empty Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Geb

Geb had just put on some great music in his gallery and was preparing to get some visitors. He was holding a special event: he had found a SECOND frog painting to show up in his gallery. This one was not just a rare frog either. It was even rarer. Even beyond the ranks of "super rare" or "ultra rare". This frog was quite legendary.

He decided to name this frog "kermit". It seemed like a good name.

Ready to show off his brand new piece of art that he had acquired, Geb opened the door to the gallery, just waiting for his loyal fans to come and swarm in to see his new pieces in the place.

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] BORZAPv
#2Caius 

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] Empty Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:33 pm

Caius
Caius walked through the streets of Oak deep in thought of what to do next. The plans of the attack in Oak seemed to fall apart and he was unable to contact other members of the guild. Usually a job could occupy his time but the request board was pretty empty when he checked this morning. He wasn't the type of man who liked to sit idle and do nothing. Perhaps he would go train. His thoughts were interrupted by a large crowd outside of the local art gallery looking giddy with anticipation.

Curious, Caius would walk to the crowd and ask some of the people what's going on. It seemed the owner had a new painting that was going to be revealed. He never really understood why people went crazy over a drawing so he wanted to see for himself. As the gallery of the doors swung open, people flooded inside. Caius was patient and wait till the rush was over before walking in. He was at the back of the crowd in the gallery but his height allowed him to see the painting from the far back. It was just a frog. People around him were crying at it's beauty and he just couldn't wrap his head around it.

"It's just a dumb frog. What's so special about this?" he asked out loud to anyone nearby.

Hi I'm Caius
#3Celeste Vagarosa 

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] Empty Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Celeste Vagarosa

OOC TEXT/WORDCOUNT

Celeste walked through oak, she had so much to think about, her mother's name was Valica and she was beautiful, they looked like twins almost but her mother's eyes were darker and her hair was almost white. She needed somewhere to go, so she could go over the events that had just occurred. Her mother was the highest ranked agent in the organization, yet she had made one mistake and she was executed. Would that be the exact fate of Celeste? She'd have to kick it into top gear and learn to just deal with it if she was going to make her guild proud of her.

Her father, Leonal. Had he really died in a mission because in the book she read, the reported information she would've had been around the age of ten or older. Had he lied to her, because he couldn't step up to the plate of a single parent?

"Shit." Celeste mumbled.

The Oasis-Native was slowly realizing that everyone who was against her good-nature might be right. She can't carry on with this light heart in such a disastrous world. Although the woman had already bared pain from being lied to and being abandoned that you could only imagine how fucked up and crazy she'd be. However she was a different case, she took things with a grain of salt and tried to make light-humor of it and to experience and grow positively from her actions.

She decided to go to the art gallery in town to look at art-work as she reviewed mentally the events that had recently gone down. Approaching a new painting in the gallery, it was about some legendary frog, apparently. Someone questioned the art's worth, curious as to how such a stupid-looking frog was so valuable.

"You know, I think it's just a rare species caught in a painting, that's what makes them so rare because frogs of that breed are hard to find and even sketch an image of them. They do look ridiculous though. Funny how very little information is recorded about them." She'd answer Caius introducing herself. "Hello, you can call me Irony."

Last edited by Celeste Vagarosa on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

#4Icarus 

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] Empty Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Icarus
It had been a while since Icarus had dealt a punishment to a member for not adhering to the creed of the Grimoire Heart guild. Not often would someone do something this foolish, and usually the penalty would be death, however core members of the guild would receive a scarring that would remind them of their failure and were given another chance. Icarus would often cause scars to not leave the member with too much of a handicap in the future, however, the injury would have to be compensated with the information that had been shared. Tonight, he'd have to deal a punishment that was more than a simple scarring unfortunately, for it was not her own name which had been shared but his own. Icarus placed his right hand on the handle of his sword which was attached on the left side of his belt. Swiftly, but with the precision of an executioner who had removed the heads of many foes that stood in the way of his king, he removed the sword from its sheath.

He had his eyes fixated on Celeste from the moment he had stepped inside the gallery. With a quick leap he closed the distance and appear next to Celeste and Caius, however as he moved he cut off the left pinky of Celeste clean. Despite the fact that she was still a lower ranked member, he was sure that she would not make any noise and cause a scene if she saw him. Icarus didn't say a word at first and stared at the painting for a while. "Do not talk about the guild," he eventually said without any trace of emotion in his voice. Icarus didn't feel any remorse. This was not the first time that he had done something like this and in reality it was one of the least serious punishments he had dealt. He lowered himself and grabbed the finger, after which he rose up again and stared at the entrance. Without turning his face around, without ever having faced Celeste or Black that night, he left with one more message: "Black, make sure she doesn't pass out here." Before he could hear any reply, or allowing them to look at him directly, he walked out of the gallery.

Celeste Vagarosa's left hand's pinky has been removed permanently.

#5Geb 

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] Empty Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:03 am

Geb
A series of strange events seemed to happen within the next minute or so. First, an edgy looking man with spiky black hair seemed to announce that the painting was "just a frog". Heh. Geb was about to teach this punk a lesson. Just a frog? Was this dark man nuts?

Next off, as Geb was walking over, slightly rustled to the Dark Man, a girl that stood out with blue hair came by. The girl then began to speak before Geb could explaning why the painting was like that. Ah, yes, she knew what she was talking about. Finally, someone Geb could relate to in this town!

Just as Geb went up to speak, a man seemed to quickly slice the woman near the hand, before walking out of the gallery. Geb, stunned by this for a second, went through the doors and ran out of the gallery. Looking out into the busy streets, the man was gone. "Shit!" he yelled out, stomping on the ground. Did someone just get assaulted in his gallery? And why was this man only cutting the woman's hand, not just killing her? This made no sense.

Geb walked back to the woman, concerned for her as he took out a hankerchief.

"Young lady, are you okay?!" he asked, as he approached her, signaling his staff in the gallery to get the first aid kit and all that jazz. Geb looked towards the door one more time, almost fearful. Just who was that man..? What kind of person walks into a gallery and deals a minor injury to someone? This truly was concerning.. he would be locking the doors extra tight tonight, that was for certain.

#6Caius 

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] Empty Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Caius
A soft, feminine voice responded to his question. She stated that what made it so special was that it was based off a rare frog most would not even see in a lifetime. The explanation made sense but Caius still didn't understand why the artist just didn't capture the frog they painted and sell it. That would have gotten more value than this dumb painting. He turned towards the woman. "Thanks for clearing that up. I'm not much of an art connoisseur. I just wanted to see what the crowd was gathering for." Something about the woman looked familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. When she introduced herself as Irony, then it hit him. She was a member of Grimoire Heart. She was lower ranked so that's why they didn't have much interaction but that nickname was part of the core group.

Before he could question her, shit hit the fan. A man came between the two and sliced off Irony's finger in one flawless motion. "It couldn't be......." Caius' eyes widened from shock as he recognized the outfit the man had.He still didn't want to believe it but the stern voice confirmed it. It was Icarus, 2nd in command to Grimoire Heart. Usually, he was shut in the Ark all day planning out the guilds next move. What did this woman do to force his hand? As soon as Icarus had appeared he was gone like the wind reminding Caius to take care of her. He had to act quickly before they made too big a scene. Caius wrapped his arm around Celeste and pulled her too him leaning his head in close to whisper into her ear.

"Calm down. It's over. Consider yourself lucky as I've seen far worse. Refer to me as Varian and use a different name for yourself. We're old acquaintances. Follow my lead." He tried to comfort her as she most likely would be in shock. They had to get their story straight to explain to the many people that saw this event. It was his duty to protect the guild's name. The gallery owner tried to chase Icarus off but he was too late. The man walked over to the two of them to make sure she was OK and to offer aid. Caius kept his arms around her and turned to the owner.

"Thank you so much for your help. This is one of my old friends. It looks like she might have lost a finger. I.....I don't know why such a madman would attack her like that."
He said with a fearful look on his face. For now he would play the fool until they got out of this situation. Once it was just the two of them, Caius would get the details and what happened and set this woman in her place.

Hi I'm Caius
#7Celeste Vagarosa 

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] Empty Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Celeste Vagarosa

OOC TEXT/WORDCOUNT

It was all like a dream. Just like that, she had been sliced, taking a minor injury. Her pinky had been cut right off and taken hostage by Icarus, the second in commander of Grimoire Heart. This was certainly mind-boggling what could she have done to deserve this, she mentally reviewed the rules of her Guild.

"Sheesh." Celeste whispered, gripping her pinky-less hand in pain.

A man had approached her, he seemed well-dressed must have quite the money; with the way he acted directing the staff he must own this joint. He asked if she was okay, but as he asked yet another man would hug her closely to his body. She twitched in his arms, only Erebus had held her this way, she oughta kick her heel up into his crotch for holding her- no he was only being kind she needed to quit being so foolish.

"Why thank you... for your kindness." Celeste winced as the staff applied gauze tightly to her bleeding out hand. "My name is Ara. I do not know why such a man would attack me, but- I am..." She felt dizzy, she did her best to readjust herself to explain herself. "I must have gave him a funny face- hah. Must have been a mighty rude face for him to have done such actions. However I am grateful your staff is tending to me."

Celeste turned standing by her own, readjusting herself. Was she suppose to stay here and act as if she was okay?

"Thank your Varian for catching me, I felt like I was about to fall." Celeste bowed to Caius, going along with his story.

Celeste had walked a few feet to a bench in the gallery as she sat, resting. The blood quickly soaked through the gauze, visible that it was a bloody mess under the bandaging.

#8Geb 

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] Empty Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Geb
Geb nodded and stayed silent most of the time, besides directing the staff to do their thing in helping out the woman. Once things settled down, Geb would sigh. The Gallery had, of course, been evacuated. He didn't want anyone else in danger here. He supposed he would be getting some bad reviews after this little stunt.

"We can save the details for later." Geb then stood up, activating his scouter. A higher mana ranking was near him, but it seemed it was the man dressed in black. Geb would get a more in depth reading. "You, the one with the spiky hair. You have a high power level, almost double of mine. 1581 to be precise. Just who are you..?" he asked, as he checked the girl. "520... you're no joke either." he said.

"And that man... I didn't get a chance to read how strong he was. But, I do know you people are extraordinary. So, tell me, if you would.."

"Who in the world are you people? First, a man comes in and cuts this woman's pinky off, and now you two know each other? It seems to me you're quite the dangerous crowd. Excuse me for prying, but I'd rather not have my gallery be the spot of some kind of unknown terrorist-like attack. Sets some really bad rep for the place, you understand what I'm saying?" he said. He was being a bit cold, but not intimidating. A higher strength and endurance reading from the spiky haired man could tell Geb he was outmatched in every way. Most likely this man was a mage as well, one of high caliber judging by his high mana count. The mystery thickened, but there was not much Geb could do to uncover it.

#9Caius 

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] Empty Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Caius
"You just relax Ara they will take care of you." Caius would say as Celeste went to sit down and get treated by the staff of the museum. They probably would be able to put some pressure on it and stop the bleeding. The museum was almost empty after the horrifying events had taken place. Scanning the ground, Caius didn't see the finger anywhere so reattachment wasn't possible. So many questions were spinning through his head but had to keep his cool. The gallery owner was prodding him with more questions. He mentioned something about their "power level" stating both of theirs was pretty higher than normal. Was he able to read their magic somehow? He had no choice but to play along.

"I'm not sure I understand what you mean sir." Caius said. "I used to do a bit of fighting back in the day but those days are behind me now. I..I think that's what this attack was about." Caius took a deep breath as he pulled a random story out of his ass. It was his job for years to hide his personality and background so he always had a few handy in the back of his mind."You see the short version is we both are from a guild outside of the country of Fiore. Our guild ended up in trouble and it was attacked by a dark guild. We ended up having to split our guild up and go our separate ways. I thought we were safe all the way out here but that man might be coming for us."  

He bowed down to the owner in front of him. "I'm sorry we caused so much trouble." His eyes darted over to Celeste who was still on the bench. "If you let me take her to the hospital, I can come back and help out. I have jewels or can help put things up in the gallery as repayment for messing up your big day." He hated having to play the nice guy to this  young brat of an owner but sucking up would be the best way to get him to forget about the situation.

Hi I'm Caius
#10Caius 

Another Day in the Gallery [Open] Empty Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Caius
Caius said fuck it. "I'll go get her to a doctor!" he said with a panic in his voice as he headed to the doors of the gallery. He wanted out of this frog theme madhouse of a gallery. He had to figure out what Celeste did to piss off Icarus. He wasn't planning on coming back for her as she could handle herself. She was a Grimoire. He sprinted to the outskirts of town and would lay low a while until the situation would blow over. He would so some push ups or some shit to improve his strength.

exit

Hi I'm Caius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum