Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Troy Desrosiers 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:14 pm

Troy Desrosiers
Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] 046de3f72f21ec8d2e272dc2f53a1f4d

Despite his best efforts, Troy couldn't ignore gravity, but that didn't stop him from trying. After all, it couldn't work all the time surely? For instance, today he was standing, dripping wet, next to the river that acted as a moat for the Lamia Scale guild, having decided earlier in the day he'd be able to run across the water to the other side without falling in. It made sense in his head, all you had to do was run fast enough and you'd make it to the other side before gravity managed to pull you down into the water. He'd almost managed it actually, having reached about one third of the way there before the ever-present gravity managed to affect him. And so he sat, looking up at both the blinding sun and the guild that stood proudly across the other side of the moat. It was a good thing Troy could swim too, as this moat was a proper river, and it was surprisingly quite deep.

He'd sit there for a few more minutes before lying back, feeling extremely comfortable as the warmth that the rocks had absorbed from the sun ran into his back. He had heard that this place was often frequented by ne'er-do-wells, due to its location away from the guild, but Troy couldn't understand why someone would come to this place to do anything except relax. After all, it was such a warm, loving place, one could quite easily fall asleep in its embrace.

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Gif-6
#2Aleksandr Sokolov 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:00 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
Reaching the town and instantly getting lost there, Alek looked around where he was and sighed. He didn't expect getting lost in a town like Orchidia, let alone finding himself standing around the Lamia Scale Guildhall, he looked at it and then sighed before a boy caught his eye who tried to run on the water and almost made it, standing there totally baffled by what the male was trying to do, he decided to sit against a tree and observe the male, young from what Alek thought. Finally deciding to introduce himself to the guy, he walked up to him and said "Hey." with his hands in his pocket and eyes at the person, waiting for the guy to introduce himself first. While he was initially baffled by the level of stupidity that guy showed, he decided he would rather go and ask him his named, which Alek didn't of course.

#3Troy Desrosiers 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:07 am

Troy Desrosiers
Troy kept trying to fall asleep, but something wasn't letting him. He was warm and he was comfortable, which was more than what many people got when they went to sleep, so he couldn't put his finger on it. Slightly annoyed, he sat up just in time to hear a man's voice from around him. Turning to look at him, Troy made eye contact with the blond haired man, before standing up and smiling at him, raising his own hand as a gesture of salutations.

"Well hello there stranger. I'm Troy, pleasure to make your acquaintance, unless of course you're here to try and kill me, in which case probably isn't as much of a pleasure unfortunately, I do hope you aren't though. Anyway, what's your name? And what brings you to the exact location where I was trying to sleep...WAIT!" Jumping back as a thought entered his head, Troy squinted at the man, trying and failing to look as intimidating as possible before he continued talking, in a slightly louder voice than previously, "You're the reason I couldn't fall asleep aren't you? That's really mean, I think you owe me a drink now because of that, only logical solution to this predicament we both find ourselves in."

#4Aleksandr Sokolov 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:30 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
Aleksandr looked at the man when he stood up, the man introduced himself as Troy. Just reminded him of some war but he decided to ignore it, Troy seemed like a bit more weird that he had thought him to be, it made him cringe a bit but he didn't make that expression, just a smile on his face and as Troy's 'statements' came to an end, he decided to introduce himself, in his natural accent, which was somewhat of a Russian guy having learned a British accent, he said "Well, pleased to meet you, Troy. I'm Aleksandr and I'm lost, to be pretty honest. I'm new to this city and got lost walking around the place and now I find myself here with you."

What Troy did next, amused Alek a bit and he barely contained a laugh at Troy's failed attempt to try and intimidate him, but he kept the smile on his face still and when Troy was finished with what he had to say "Okay, No problem. I'll buy you a drink." his Magic Council emblem could be seen on his right shoulder blade as he offered his hand for a handshake, as a gesture of goodwill.

#5Troy Desrosiers 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:22 am

Troy Desrosiers
The man spoke with a unique accent, one that Troy had never before encountered, as he introduced himself as Aleksandr, as well as admitting that he was only in his current location due to having gotten lost, as he had never been in the city before, much like Troy himself, although Troy wasn't really complaining about where he had found himself. A lovely view, warm rocks, calm river, and the potential to be attacked by bandits at any moment, there's nothing better he could ask for, no improvements he could make to his current situation.

The man agreed to buy Troy a drink for the trouble he had caused the young man in not letting him sleep, before extending his hand for a handshake. It was now that Troy noticed the marking on his shoulder: the familiar cross of the Magic Council, the same marking Troy himself had on his own back, signifying where his loyalties lay and that he was on the same side as the young man too, who responded with a big grin on his face, pleased to have met someone who was also a member of the Rune Knights.

"No way, you're in the Rune Knights? Me too friend, although I did just start out. What rank are you? And how long have you been in the knights? I'm hoping to rise to the top and be a member of the Kingsguard, so one day I'll have to eclipse you in rank if I want to do that. It's a pleasure to meet you Aleksandr."

#6Aleksandr Sokolov 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:30 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
OOC:

Happy to have found another person of the Rune Knights, Aleksandr smiled and listened to what Troy had to say, by today he didn't really care if someone eclipsed him in rank so he just shrugged it off and when Troy was finished, he spoke "I'm a Seated and I have been in the Rune Knights for some months. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Troy." he looked around the place and then sat on a big rock beside him trying to rest just a bit. He sighed and looked up at Troy, he began to think of some things that Troy had just reminded him of by being in the Magic Council.

Now that he thought of it again, hadn't really done anything at all for the community or even for himself, this wasn't like him, he liked to do things, didn't matter what type of deed or mission it was, he had to do something or just have some fun, instead. He looked down and sighed again, but well guess he'll just buy Troy and himself a drink, at least that will be called as doing something.

#7Troy Desrosiers 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:32 am

Troy Desrosiers
Compared to Troy, Aleksandr didn't seem like as much of a talker, but then very few seemed like talkers when the young Rune Knight Page was in the room. Aleksandr did somewhat keep the conversation going though, even if he did just answer Troy's question, and say it was nice to meet him. A Seated though, that was interesting. He'd only been in the Rune Knights a few months and yet he had journeyed past the basic rank of Page, he was certainly a force to be reckoned with, even if he was only one rank above Troy.

"Wow, Aleksandr, reaching Seated in a few short months is no mean feat. I think I'm going to try and do the same then, but even shorter. Give me one month, and I'll be a Seated too. Not quite sure how one goes about it, but I've got a month, that'll be plenty of time."

#8Aleksandr Sokolov 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:35 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
With Troy saying that reaching Seated in a few months is a mean feat, it made a smile appear on his face, but it wasn’t really that big of a feat, he treated it like it was just something normal, which it was. He looked up at Troy and stood up, with a bright smile on his face, he said “Of course you can! Aim for the top, dude!” as he then looked down and thought ‘Gosh, I need to rank up again in 6 or some months.’ then decided it was time to buy the man a drink, as Aleksandr had said as he himself wanted a drink.

A smile on his face still, he said, in a cheerful tone“Let’s go get some drinks, you wanted me to get you a drink, right?” his mood had changed, mood swing man, he wasn’t bipolar or some shit though, he just had mood swings sometimes. He dusted off some dirt from his shirt and stretched.

#9Troy Desrosiers 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Troy Desrosiers
Aleksandr seemed as pumped as Troy did after the latter gave his little speech about being determined to get to the rank of Seated in less time than his fellow knight, telling him to aim for the top, something Troy was looking beyond. Reaching the top to Troy was reaching what most people viewed as the top, like a Captain. A rank that people could still reach and be happy to stay at, but not Troy. Troy was looking beyond the top, he was looking at the Kingsguard, a rank that most people barely dared to dream of, a rank that only about one in every one hundred rune knights managed to attain, if even that many.

Losing his trail of thought for a moment, Aleksandr spoke to Troy, asking if he'd like that drink that the Seated owed the Page. Laughing to himself, the young mage looked at his comrade with a big grin on his face as he spoke.

"Honestly, I didn't think you'd actually get me a drink, but I'll never say no to free things. The first issue now is just to make it out of this area, I'm about as lost as you are friend."

#10Aleksandr Sokolov 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Aleksandr Sokolov
Aleksandr sighed and looked at Troy when the man said that he wasn't thinking that Aleksandr would get him a drink, but sometimes Aleksandr was a man of his word and this was one of those times. He smiled and said - "I said it so of course I'm gonna get it for you, plus I'd get one for me too so." After he was finished saying that he shrugged and looked down. He looked up again as he started to think how to get out of here, he was trying to remember something. He looked up and started thinking about how they could get out of here.

Aleksandr then recalled that a man at the entrance had given him a flier and he had it in his pocket, he took it out from his pocket and gave the map to Troy, he wasn't really good with maps and as he handed him the map, he said - "This can help." and looked at Troy as he sighed again, he wanted a drink himself, he liked drinking, a little beer never hurt anyone.

#11Troy Desrosiers 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Troy Desrosiers
Now that it had been decided that they were, in fact, both going to get drinks that Aleksandr was willing to pay for, Troy could only smile as the man spoke, saying that he was up for it. It was one thing to make a new friend over the course of a day, but getting that friend, who was a complete stranger when agreeing, buy you a drink, today had indeed been a good day. Although many would argue that Troy knew nothing about Aleksandr and that the latter could just be waiting to drug the former or have other such negatively impacting ulterior motives. But if Troy had one fault, it was seeing no reason not to trust people. And besides, Aleksandr was a fellow Rune Knight, there was no way he could be a bad person.

As if magic had happened right before Troy's eyes, Aleksandr then produced a map of Orchidia from his pockets, one that had been given to him, with a very nonchalant mention of how useful the map would be. Rolling his eyes as he took the map from the man, Troy looked at it for a few moments, as the map calibrated itself. In this world of magic, the map would constantly show a point, telling the holder where they were in relation to the rest of the town. Also on the map was a point that showed where the nearest pub was to the current location. It was exactly what Troy needed, and probably should've rung alarm bells in his head for whether he could trust Aleksandr or not. But he just smiled, holding the map, and began to walk, forgetting that, with his terrible sense of direction, it would take them an hour to reach the pub, which was only around fifteen minutes away.

"Come on then, map says the nearest pub is this way."

#12Aleksandr Sokolov 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:54 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
Aleksandr examined Troy as the latter examined the map. He looked at the male up and down, brunette hair, blue eyes and average height shorter than him, though. From his guess, Troy was around 2-4 inches shorter than him, he couldn't tell the exact height. Not knowing what to say right now, he looked at Troy and then at the map he pulled out of his pockets, funny he didn't think of using a map before, but as it is said 'It is never too late to wake up.' Chuckling to himself, he looked up at the sky and smiled. He needed to step up the game, and not be a liability to the team he was in.

Sighing once again as Troy began to walk and said that nearest pub is in the direction he began to walk. Aleksandr looked at Troy once and then decided to follow him. He was trusting the man that had the map and believed that he would lead both of them to the pub, if not he would have to take the map into his own hands and lead the way which was something he didn't feel strongly about. The path that they had taken had trees lined up and the river by their side, fishes swimming in the water. He looked at the water once and smiled as he watched all the fishes, not paying attention to what was in front of him his leg hit a rock and he stumbled and fell into the water. He stood up and said "My friend, I guess we would have to postpone our drinks for a while." and looked at Troy.

#13Aleksandr Sokolov 

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere [Open] Empty Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Aleksandr Sokolov
"Well, I can't get drinks right now. Bye, my friend." As he walked off the place after looking at the map and succeeded in reaching an inn, much to his amazement and pleasure. He got himself an inn room and checked in the place. He took they key and walked upstairs for what would now be his room. He closed the door and sat down on the bed, he also removed his clothes and entered the bathroom to take a shower soon after. When he was done, he exited the bathroom, put on his pajamas and jumped on the bed, he was going to sleep now, he was very tired. He looked up at the ceiling and smiled as he fell asleep.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum