Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aonakas RP Fiction Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Arthur J. Sokolov 

Aonakas RP Fiction Box Empty Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:21 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Aonaka Character:

Or check this link for better view.

Hey there!

I want to get started with some role-playing and I had an idea to make a topic like this to see if we can find some characters that can benefit each others stories so I will be listing some relationships/fictions/topics/etc I want for Aonakas character and if you're up let's go.~

Ps: I am not limiting myself to just these ideas, if you think there is a different way our characters can interact than feel free to PM me or we can discuss it here.

PPs: Your characters don't have to fit word by word to these descriptions! They are just there to give out the idea better.

PPPs: Make sure Aonaka also can help you with some plot that you want for your character and feel free to let me now, it's the best if both characters can gain from each other.

1 - Conflicting Contrasted Ally

Aonakas RP Fiction Box Original

Aonaka is a classic out of the book tragic evil guys that doesn't realize his bad ways. To the point I feel like I didn't make this guys evil enough, he is in a state where he is leaning towards evil slowly. I plan on doing some evil requests for the infamy but mixed in with some good requests to slow it down, but of course I will have to be picky about em.

I do plan on Aonaka to slowly actually be good and not so edgy, but I want it to be slow. The best way for this would be a character that could either see through him, a good character that isn't afraid of beating Aonaka to a pulp when he sees his wrong doings and slowly convert him to the good side. Preferably a MC member given that Aonaka has a high sense of justice that is sadly screwed up.

My imagination shows me a good yet mysterious person that know when to get their hands dirty for the sake of good, while making sure Aonaka doesn't do the same as often, or does it right.

So if you are looking for a pupil-like character that your character can influence and form something of a mentor/student relationship, Aonaka is your game.~

2 - Manipulator

Aonakas RP Fiction Box Credence-percival-fantastic-beasts

As much as Aonaka is planned to slowly be good, RP is a flexible thing and I am open to my whole ideas change with some effective topics. An evil character that knows who they are who knows how to get in peoples mind can be a good alternative for Aonaka, someone who can read what he is like and use words and behaviors, perhaps even like a holier-than-thou kind of approach to Aonaka to make him revere themselves to slowly make him do their bidding, slowly converting him to evil while still managing to keep his "oh im not doing anything bad, the fact that that guy just died because I kinda killed him sis not bad becus its good nice." mind set.

3 - Protagonist

Aonakas RP Fiction Box 0bc3c3f9529317d2b11a301e99e8046f

This type of character is your classic shounen anime main character, bold, brash, self confident and loud. Someone who does good for the sake of good and maybe talks about friendship a lot. This type of character can either be an ally to Aonaka or a rival depending on their ideas, such as "Haha you are not so bad let's do missions!!!" or "Wow you kinda suck, Aonaka." and constantly tell him that he is not doing good despise Aonaka refusing a lot.

I think a rivalship can benefit more and even if it doesn't change like their alignment they can learn a lot from their conflict and about each other. So hmu if you character needs an alternative point of view and you like Aonakas.

These are the ideas I have for now and again remember that I am open to being flexible, I won't be like "follow my ideas word by word or ill cry in a corner, twice, badly" or anything like that. I wanted to make some ideas and put em right there since I am not good at finding topics and it might be easier to work on ideas from a flexible foundation.

So if you like these ideas, like Aonakas character, think you can benefit plot-wise from roleplaying with him OR have an idea that isn't any of the things I stated up there that your character and Aonaka can do, then HIT. ME. UP. Y'ALL. And let's get some role-plays going on.

Aonakas RP Fiction Box Untitl16
#2Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Aonakas RP Fiction Box Empty Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:45 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Hi! Me again :)

I read your profile and I am thinking of a plot since I recently became a vampire. I was wondering if you would like to try and work on me being the manipulator (Man this sounds mean). I could read my character in the description, since her arguments would always be: it was only necessary to kill and so on.

Well let me know what you think?

#3Arthur J. Sokolov 

Aonakas RP Fiction Box Empty Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:14 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Sup!

I went through your character description and it does seem like she would fit the manipulator part, especially the acting part and such. There is a slim chance of bonding over some childhood problems but can't say if they felt the same things given their characteristics haha.

Aonaka has a high chance of finding her acting quite artistic, and would be too jumbled in mind to see where you are acting and not, but the bold, brash, arrogant side would probably make Aonaka's eye twitch from moment to moment, since he criticizes the smallest of lively moment that breaks his screwed standards.

The kind of manipulation he would get from Natasya would be a kind that he wouldn't even realize since she doesn't seem like an evil mastermind that plays with minds for fun, so he would be really susceptible to it simply by being around her.

So I'd say hell yeah I'd love to see how it goes and please correct me if I have wrong assumptions!

Aonakas RP Fiction Box Untitl16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum