Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chained Wolf [Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Káilètte † 

Chained Wolf [Mission] Empty Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Arisa yawned softly as she would enter Era. She was kind of new to here which made her wonder where the hell Selena was. 'She probably ditched your ass.' the darker voice spoke in a rather cold deserted voice within her mind. Arisa would look away as if to ignore the dark womanly voice. 'No...' she would think as she would bite her lower lip. Sadly Arisa was somewhat sensitive unlike her other soul who just stood around. Her hair would wind behind her, short bangs wavering in her eyes as she walked forward upon the cobbled streets. The lights lighting up like halo's glowing around on the ground. Her heart felt somewhat hurt yet not enough.... not enough. 'Not...enough.' a dark voice would speak again.

Truly Arisa wasn't sure what they meant nor did she want to ask. She learned from her book of her mother's that she shouldn't ask things that would mess things up more. She would drag her bag with her as it was going against the right side of her body. 'I should find somewhere to sleep. Hotel perhaps?' she would think. Her head would turn as her eyes would wander about to see what was around here. There were tons of buildings surrounding her and clouding her mind with ideas that really didn't make sense. Why was she thinking of chaotic things like blowing up buildings or even bizarre things like... like killing!? She didn't seem to understand herself anymore, slowly and slower every moment she was alive, every moment she remained.

The silence bounded her as she was walking all alone on the cobbled stone. Hearing only the clacking of her boots while finding a hotel to go to. Her hips would sway while she walked forward till she then caught eye of a sign about a hotel not so far from where she was standing. 'Hopefully it's a good one.' she thought. Quite funny-wise she would seem to seek a rather expensive one. Her eyes would glow a rather vibrant lioness gold color as her hair would give a red glow. Slowly she walked forward while not even moving her head to look straight, but she hoped to not trip on her face. Slowly she walked inside and saw beautiful arts and designs. The floors were made out of marble in which felt smooth by just sliding her feet. Her heart was beating rather fast as she was somewhat nervous. She would have a small smile as she would wonder then where the people that worked here was at. Were they busy? Did they have lunch or something? She wasn't quite sure as it was super super quiet as it really made her feel weird. Where was Selena staying anyways? She kind of wondered that. Did the run knights have a place for them already or was that provided only through actual ranking or did they perhaps have to get their own place?

Last edited by Arisa on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Káilètte † 

Chained Wolf [Mission] Empty Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:47 pm

She would start to walk towards the counter and up the stairs to even get to the counter. Her eyes of lioness brown would then look forward to see a single bell. Was she to even touch it or was she to just leave it alone? Her mind kept on thinking on what to do and honestly part of her didn't care if something happened because of the button pressing. Her lips would frown though as part of her felt quite impatient. ''HELLO?!'' she somewhat yelled in hope to get someones attention. Still no one even said a word or anything for that fact. Noises didn't appear as all she could hear was herself breathe. As small moments went on by even more she would then look around real quick and then forward, pounding her fist into the counter. ''I order some attention here!'' she spoke rather coldly and annoyed. Her eyes flamed with the sin of wrath till a man scattered up the counter. ''S-sorry ma'am.'' she would then hear as she looked down upon the man. ''What the hell were you doing that you had to leave the counter for a whole fucking hour?'' she spoke rather pissed to where her eyes would lit up somewhat red. She kind of gritted her teeth as she stood there. The man on the other hand was rather nervous as to what to say. He was sweating some drops of nervousness as he would look around filled with confusion. ''Now...I'd like a room so I can sleep after all this traveling. Here's the jewels.'' she would say and slammed the money on the counter made out of glazed bocote. Sighing softly she would try to chill herself out. 'You got this...right?' she would start thinking to herself as she would then look up at the lights above her. Truly in a way it was hurting that she was alone after all... she did come here for Selena. 'She ditched you probably. Even just stringed you here.' the voice would speak as she'd hear chuckling from the back of her dark mind. Arisa shook her head as her eyes would water up. 'No... Why would someone ask me to appear if they were just to ditch me?' she would think. 'People are like that... You get use to it.' the voice would say before it drifted off. Arisa would then be handed a key to go to a room. ''Thanks...'' she would say in a low tone filled with sorrow. She turned away from the counter and walked towards the elevator to be taken up stairs. Her other hand would have the bag of her stuff as she would then go all the way up. ''Wonder what room I was given... Who cares though...'' she would talk to herself as her eyes blankly watched outside from the windowed elevator. After small moments she would finally then hear the door open. Slowly she turned to see a rather exotic room. ''I guess once again I'm alone here... in some fancy room.'' she would say emotionless - walking inside. Soon she would then black out.

#3Káilètte † 

Chained Wolf [Mission] Empty Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:08 pm

After so long she would then wake up as it was night. A smirk would form from her glossed lips. ''It's so nice to be out.'' a dark voice spoke. Truly Arisa Ana would get off the floor to then stretch. ''It's been so long since the last time I've been out here.'' she would say once more to herself. Truly the Arisa that was normally out was literally out for the evening. Her eyes scanned the room as her hands still had the grip of the paper. ''Well I guess I should find this wolf that was described to me.'' she would say once more to herself. Slowly she would put her hands behind her head, resting as her fingers were through her medium brown hair. Lifting her right foot she would kick the button to go down the first floor. After that she would then put it down fast and walked inside. Her eyes of lioness red would look outside the night. Truly it was beautiful... as beautiful as despair and blood. As she stood there her foot was tapping on the floor, stayed standing straight with her hands behind her head. A couple seconds the elevator music started to get annoying. ''Come on, come on you damn useless technology.'' she spoke disgusted and kicked the button. After kicking it she would then stand straight once more. Soon it was finally time as the door would open. The man would peak from the counter all nervous. Swiftly her eyes cornered to look at the guy with a rather glare. ''Got a problem? I'll be back. Have some alcohol ready for me.'' she spoke rather commanding in her womanly voice. Arisa Ana wondered on where this piece of crap wolf was as it was supposedly killing citizens including its old master. Truly it sounded like her kind of pet, but she wasn't able to keep it sadly. 'Too bad I have to kill the mutt.' she thought as she walked outside, down the steps and into the streets. She could smell the metal beyond not too far from where she was standing. The area was like a string of silence, streets filled with cobbled stones, halo-like street lights that were shining upon the ground - light up the darkness. Her heart... she couldn't feet the heart beat as if it was touched by the sound of silence. She could hear then some voices that they turned into nothingness. Her hair of brown would wave behind her as her arms dangled against her side. Thankfully she couldn't smell the blood nor the dead of those who were abused by the coldness of the dark as she only smelled the aroma of flowers and creme. Her mind was a one way train so honestly she was only listening for some screaming. Was this fate that she would finally get to take over Arisa or was this just for the time being? For now she was enjoying the sound of silence.

#4Káilètte † 

Chained Wolf [Mission] Empty Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:21 pm

Continuing to walk she would finally then hear something. A scream perhaps? Oh how lovely it sounded as a woman it seemed was screaming. Swiftly she would run towards an alley where it was coming from to see that it was feasting upon her body. Her eyes would light up as her lips formed into some insanity form as of the Cheshire cat. Quietly she would chuckle as her fists would clench. Her heart was ready whereever it was as she would honestly take her feelings into this wolf. Soon the wolf would eye Arisa Ana as it would stop feasting upon the woman's flesh to jump at her. Due to it being an obvious move of an animal to do this she would turn 90 degrees away from it. She was somewhat happy that she knew animals as if she was one. Her magic was not only nature, it was to speak to the animals as well...to know them as her magic it made her need to learn about them. She knew how reckless a wolf can be, a savage perhaps like she could be. There was no room for mercy as she would see the wolf miss to then turn around again. As the wolf would leap again towards her making Arisa ana lean back, arching backwards to then throw a fist up into its stomach. Due to that she would hear the wolf make a hurting noise. Her eyes would watch the wolf hit against the alley's wall to then hit the ground. ''No mercy for you, mutt.'' she would say coldly as she saw the wolf try to get back up to go after the kids. Her eyes saw them scared as they must've belonged to the woman. Slowly Arisa ana would walk towards the wolf that was inches away to kick her feet into the wolves skull. Sadly the wolf would leap up to bite her leg. 'Shit...' she would think as she would then lift her leg that had the wolf attached and kicked its skull into the brick wall. ''Get the fuck off you useless piece of shit.'' she would say as she would continue till the wolfs neck breaks and dies. As the wolfs teeth let go of her leg she would then walk towards the kids. ''Someone will be here soon...I'll send someone.'' she would say softly trying to not fear the kids. 'Poor brats. They're never going to get adopted.' she thought as she would then leave the alley. Finally she would find Daragast who wanted her to kill the stupid wolf. His eyes looked down and saw her leg bleed. ''It's nothing, now where's the money?'' she questioned. ''H-here...'' he would say as he would hand her the reward. Arisa Ana would take it, go to the hotel to then pass out to later wake up as the normal Arisa...
exit-

2028 total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum