Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Era - Caravan Guard

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Jyu 

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:50 pm

QUEST

Quest: Caravan Guard

Type: Good

Requirements: None

Client:
Augustus Tavalar: Augustus is a merchant who travels around constantly. He is quite good at what he does and therefore has a company of mercenaries that travel around with him to protect the goods. These mercenaries battle till death since their families get compensated if they lose their lives while protecting the goods.

Summary: Augustus is ready to send out another caravan tomorrow but he has heard rumors about someone trying to steal his wares before he deploys it. He has already sent out most his mercenaries to protect a caravan that is being sent to Hargeon, and he needs his remainder of mercenaries to protect himself. He is in need of a mage to guard his caravan for the night.

Enemies: None

Objective: Guard the caravan for the night.

Extra Rewards: None

Details:

• Create a topic in Era Town.
  • It's night and you will be standing in pretty shade caravan parking spot in Era which is quite accessible via many streets and alleys.
  • To ensure that nobody gets in you need to keep walking around the caravan the entire night while trying to remain awake.
  • At some point you will hear strange noises in the caravan parked next to yours, be ready to investigate.
  • Upon checking it you will find out that there is simply a couple inside giggling and flirting with each other, return out to your caravan quickly and don't ruin their night.
  • It seems like the rumors were not true since it's almost day and nothing has happened. One of Augustus his mercenaries will show up and give you your reward for protecting the caravan and take over your spot.

#2Freya Black 

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:08 am

I'd like to take this quest please.

#3Geb 

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:09 am

Freya Black has started this quest.

#4Freya Black 

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:31 am

#5Selena Maelstrom 

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:35 am

Freya Black has completed this quest.

#6Mortal Ravana Strung 

on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:44 pm

Id like to take this Quest.

#7Kon 

on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:01 pm

Mortal Ravana Strung has started this quest.

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end.” ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#8Mortal Ravana Strung 

on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:57 pm

#9Kon 

on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Mortal Ravana Strung has completed this quest.

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end.” ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#10Kon 

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:22 pm

I'm taking this job!

#11Faust Noire 

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:56 pm

Kon has started this quest.

#12Kon 

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 pm

#13Faust Noire 

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Kon has completed this quest.

#14Ace Brookes 

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:14 am

I'll take this one as well

#15Kon 

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:14 am

Ace Brookes has started this quest.

#16Ace Brookes 

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:29 am

#17Kon 

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:30 am

Ace Brookes has completed this quest.

#18Alice Baskerville 

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 am

Taking this one please

#19Kon 

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:42 am

Alice has started this quest.

#20Alice Baskerville 

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:16 am

#21Kon 

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:40 am

Alice has completed this quest.

#22Houren Vanadis 

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:41 am

I want to take this, please.

#23Gloria 

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:39 am

Houren Vanadis has started this quest.

#24LeeAnn Nakamura 

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:02 pm

I will take this!

#25Hikaru Nakamura 

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:53 pm

LeeAnn Nakamura has started this quest.