Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Girl (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shin Sekai 

The Girl (Open) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:36 am

Shin Sekai
Shin ran up and down the streets of Crocus looking for Blondy until got he became hungry and looked around for a place to eat or just relax until he was ready to resume his search for the blond guy. "Man this place is a lot larger than I remember." he thought to himself aloud as he looked around paying no attention to his surroundings what so ever. Shin bumped into several people as he walked around until he walked right into light post "OWW THAT HURT WHO PUTS A WALL IN THERE!?" he asked holding his head. He walked until he saw a girl that looked familiar to him causing him to walk into another light "AAAhhhh I really need to pay attention to where am walking." he told himself as he held his face in pain.

#2Areissa 

The Girl (Open) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Areissa
The Girl (Open) Imagee11
She felt happy - twirling and going on with singing quietly in her head. It was as if she was in wonder land. She wore her body wraps upon her chest area and as always, it was unnoticeable. She brightly smiled as she walked upon the streets and on this day of Crocus. Some people would question if she was on some high type of drug/magic or something by the way she was acting. Why was she happy? This happy for that fact? She didn't even truly know. Areissa would walk normally (according to herself) as she would randomly twirl till she then saw someone she knew. Her eyes squinted to make sure that was him as her vision could be tricking her. As soon as she realized it was him, she smiled and waved. ''Hey Shin!~ Didn't realize we'd meet this fast.'' she spoke as she walked towards him, her purple silk hair would flow behind her as she then stopped. He somehow walked into a light pole, not paying attention supposedly. She'd giggle at him. ''Are you alright?'' she'd question, tilt her head and look at him some more.

#3Shin Sekai 

The Girl (Open) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin's eyes became locked on the girl that called his name "Oh it you." he said as his face turned red "Am fine but wat are you doing here?" he asked as her trying not to make a fool of himself. He looked at the girl's outfit and began to turn even brighter "You're outfit is really cute did you make it yourself." he asked Areissa, What are you doing Shin do something cool for her he yelled at himself in his head. Shin put his hands behind his head asked "What was your name again am sorry?" he said in a rather flustered voice Should I ask if she has magic or a guild he wounded.

#4Areissa 

The Girl (Open) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Areissa
Areissa looked at the boy and then saw how his face was red. Was this how she was with Rapheal? She wondered such silly things, but all-in-all she was happy to see someone she somewhat knows. He complimented her dress that she somewhat did in fact make, but then he asked her for her name. She tilted her head a little bit confused on how he already forgot it...or did she even tell him it? She honestly doesn't remember. ''It's Areissa...'' she spoke softly and calmly as her galaxy colored eyes look at his eyes that seemed like the color of poison ivy. Poison ivy is rather dangerous, but still pretty depending on what type of plant. ''I'm also here on travel and some other business.'' she spoke and blushed a light pink as she thought of the 'other business'. Quickly she shook her head and looked at Shin as the blush disappeared. ''What about you?'' she wondered and tilted her head.

The Girl (Open) Kuri
#5Shin Sekai 

The Girl (Open) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:30 pm

Shin Sekai
She's so out of league I can tell he thought as he looked at some of the flowers that were hanging around the "Oh me am here for some fun and relaxation before I head back to my guild." he said as really wanted to get to know her a bit more. "I say Areissa umm would you mind if I tag along with ya for a bit?" he asked looking into her eyes Wow her eyes are so perfect Shin thought as he blushed. He went through his bag and pulled out Stargazer Lily "Here take this I found it on my way here I think it would look nice with your outfit." he told her as he extending his arm out to give to her the flower.

S Lily:

#6Areissa 

The Girl (Open) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Areissa
She smiled happily as she saw how he was blushing so much in front of her. It was rather fitting since his hair color was the same. He spoke on how he was there to relax before going to his guild, therefore here. Soon Shin questioned on if it was fine for him to tag along, nodding. ''I don't mind at all.'' she spoke simply and softly like she usually does. She'd then get somewhat wide eyed at the unexpected, a gift. It was a lily in which he plucked upon his travels. It was a rather beautiful pink with a tint of red - a lily. ''T-thank you. It's beautiful.'' she spoke shyly and looked away. Slowly she would take it and moved the right side of her hair behind her ears where she'd lay the stem behind it as well. Her eyes then looked at Shin and wondered on what he wanted to do. ''So...'' she started and then put her hands behind her back, hands holding each other. ''Where'd you wanna go? I was just wandering to be honest.~'' she speak playfully and bend down a little with a cheesy smile. Quickly in seconds she'd stand back up with her arms and hands still behind her. Finally she would wait for his answer...curious.

The Girl (Open) Kuri
#7Shin Sekai 

The Girl (Open) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin smiled when she took the Lily "You're welcome I kinda of have a thing for flowers." he said as tried not to blush anymore. She asked him where they would go first and Shin smiled again "I thought we could see the Garden then see the fights." he said with excitement "But if you want to go somewhere am okay with that." he said as he flipped his hair out of his eyes "Say if you don't have...a..may be we can..." he said scratching his face out of embarrassment.

#8Areissa 

The Girl (Open) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Areissa
She would look at him in waiting as she wondered on his answer. She has been to a club upon the nights, a swim pool of thee public and now according to his answer, a garden. She does love beautiful things like flowers. Simply she would nod and giggle. ''Yea! Sounds good.'' she tells him and then something came up.

"Say if you don't have...a..may be we can..." Were his words.

She was somewhat clueless as his sentence hasn't finished. She didn't quite want to guess on what it could mean. Her head tilted a little to the right. ''Huh? I don't have a what and we can what?'' she questioned curious. Areissa let her arms dangle and then crossed against her chest.

The Girl (Open) Kuri
#9Shin Sekai 

The Girl (Open) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Shin Sekai
"Join Fairy Tail!!" he shouted as he turned red Nice save I nearly asked her out he told himself as he panicked "I mean It would be fun to have you as a guildmate... and sorry for shouting like that." he said worried that he may have made I Areissa somehow. Shin started walking away from her with his hands in his pockets "If we hurry I think we still catch a match and then see the garden if you want?" he asked her with a slight smile on his face, I hope she says yes to joining he thought as he waited for Areissa's answer.

#10Areissa 

The Girl (Open) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Areissa
Areissa looked at him and laughed a little as he yelled to join Fairy tail. Her arms wrapped around her own stomach and bent over as she did laugh. Seconds later she would stand up straight to let her arms dangle against her sides. She really couldn't tell if he was serious or not. Why would he blush about asking to join the guild of his. Soon Areissa watched him walk off and spoke on how they could still catch a match and then see the gardens. She would nod at going, but tried to think of how to reject his offer. As soon as she caught up to him to walk beside him she would look up at the sky and then towards their destination. ''Yknow...I really haven't thought about joining a guild yet. Unless my cousin truly was desperate to have me join hers.'' she would say softly and giggled. As she would giggle her hand would cover her mouth and then go back to position of dangling. ''That or something else, but I don't think I have to worry about the 'something else'...'' she would say in a sad tone. Her galaxy eyes would finally then see where people would fight and wondered on what type...

The Girl (Open) Kuri
#11Shin Sekai 

The Girl (Open) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:26 am

Shin Sekai
Shin felt like he as if he was making a fool of himself as they talked "What guild is your cousin in If you don't mind me asking?" he said with a smile on his face. As they walked he caught the smell of sweet scent of pastries being cooked "Hey let's get some food before going to the fights." he told her reaching for Areissa's hand to pull here along behind him. Oh man I can taste the cake now this is going to be awesome I just hope Areissa joins. He thought to himself as they headed for the bake shop where he saw three of the men from the tavern.

#12Areissa 

The Girl (Open) Empty Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Areissa
She stood there and looked over at him and had a sweet ever-lasting smile. Her eyes glowed somewhat as she would then look back over. She heard him ask about her cousin, what guild she belonged to. Was it right of her to even talk about it? She truly didn't even say her cousins name so it should be alright, right? She wasn't quite sure as she would then turn around and wondered if she should go now. Before she even planned on leaving she would cross her arms against her chest. ''Blue pegasus.'' she spoke softly and then waved a little. ''How about we meet some other time then, huh?'' she questioned sweetly and softly. This guy seemed nice enough to meet again, but something was going on with her that felt weird. After he'd answer she would leave.

-exit-

The Girl (Open) Kuri

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum