Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Therapy [Kon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Lee Nakamura
The strained eyes blinked from being so sore after staying up all night throwing up. That's what you get for eating something your body considered poison. Even now, she was always figuring out new things she couldn't eat. Finally, she could cope with the level of pain. It was only a pulse in her stomach. There was nothing she could do now only let it run its course. LeeAnn lied in her uncle's house with Hans cooking LeeAnn some personal food to sooth her pain. It was one of the only things that actually helped. "Shit...this pain is worse than childbirth" she hissed. Hans looked over with a confused look.

"You've never had any children? How would you know? Besides, you sterile remember? Let's not jump that bridge yet" he teased. LeeAnn stood up with a glint in her eyes that were not please with what he said. She never was keen on kids. She was like her uncle, she refused to have children. Her Uncle Tyler was married, but did not have any children devoting his time to the Rune Knights. Something she would do the same as. The illness did make her sterlie. Hans smiled as he looked back at her. "Enough about that subject, you and Selena seemed to got off the wrong foot back there. Though, I think both of you would warm up over time. You two seem like carbon copies of each other. Have you heard from Konstantin" he asked.

Leeann looked down leaning against the wall. A instinct told her to go look for him. She grabbed her coat and looked back. "I am going to go look for him. Something is not right Hans. Be back in a few hours" she said extremely serious. Hans nodded. "Lee, not in your condition. You still need to rest" he mentioned. LeeAnn didn;t listen. She turned the door knob. "Fuck health. I always bounce back, something is wrong. I need to find Konstantin" she said. Slamming the door behind her, she ran as fast she could looking up and down the streets for Konstantin. It was obviously she seemed a bit in a panic. "Kon?Kon?!" she called out hoping for an answer. She stopped as the world spun around her. The pinpoint of where to look she seemed to be unusually worried.

Therapy [Kon] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Kon

Life, death meaningless to those can create both.
Unable to get any sleep during the walk from Worth Woodsea to Crocus Town, Konstantin looked like a completed different person, heavy-set bags clung underneath his eyes from sleep deprivation, dried up saliva was visible on the sides of his lower lip, a light unkempt beard had begun to grow and a pungent odor cling to him and his clothes. Reaching the entrance to Crocus Town, he was briefly stopped by a town's guard though was let through after he revealed his documentations as a rune knight though he had also been due to him wanted to just get rid of him.

As he continued through the streets, those around him gave him a wide berth in an attempt to avoid touching his filthy clothes which were soaked in mud from the knee down. When he tried to go back to the inn he had stayed in just a few days ago, the inn keeper took one look at sent him away. Starving, homeless and mentally fragile, he went to the last place he could, The Rune Knight's safe house. Approaching the safe house his vision begun to grow dark and he slowly fell towards the ground. "Hmm." He thought to himself. "I guess I have some glass from that other day is still in me." Before collapsing face first in a pool of water.

tag || here you can put notes, word count, etc

#3Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Lee Nakamura
She stopped to thino where would a Knight go as. Page. She knew there were safe.houses.and most lower rank knights would go there. The Crocus.Safe House. She sprinted towards there as fast as she could go. Her somtach felt a sharp pain instead of a steady pulse but she ignored it. The safe house.was.in.the distance. There was a strange sight.seeing a blonde lying face.first in a puddle of.some sort in ragged clothing. Lee's eye widen in fear and.hope this was Kon. She rushed over and turned him over. "Kon? Konstantin? Kon! Please say something" she would say worried. Lee would pick him up.and carry him back despite the.extra load of.bags and everything.

A knight was nice enough to.help her make it back to.her place. There she sat Konstantin on the couch with a blanket.over him as Hans was actually surprised not expecting him to show up in.this state. The smell of cooked food rung.through the house as Hans prepared a meal for all of them. LeeAnn sat.there until he would wake up. She just..stared at him. His face looked.mentally.broke or.just stressed either way she knew something was wrong. "Are you awake" she whispered, moving the hair.out of his face.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Kon

Death, Ha, I laugh at the face of Death
Laying on the ground with the pool of water leeching off some of the grime, Kon could hear a voice, a woman's voice, one that reminded him of his mother whom he hadn't seen or heard for over 10 years, though he couldn't understand what she was saying nor response merely flop like a dead fish as he was being carried. Where he was being carried he didn't know for now it didn't matter. Regain some form of consciousness he was able to see he was on a couch with a blanket over him.

As he continued to look around with more focus, he realised it was none other than Leeann who had saved him, concerned for his state of mind she called to him, however before he could respond, he gagged once, twice and then threw up on the couch, the blank, himself as well as Leeann to a lesser extent, whilst not 100 % with it still he knew he'd have to apologise for not just throwing up but also intruding on Lee and what he assumed as her fiance. Slurring his words as he wiped the vomit from his face and spat out the rest of the vomit into the arm of his shirt, he began to apologise. "Oh Lee please forgive me for so much that you've done to help me already."

#5Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Lee Nakamura
Kon had regained his conciousness. Lee knew he wasn't 100% and.by the fact was supported when.he threw up on her. She only sighed. "Its fine. I need to take a shower anyways.." she sighed. She went to take a.quick shower. After a while, he came.back clean in black jeans and a gray tight shirt. The redhead saw Hans tending to Kon. The kitsune smiled trying to give him cookie dough. Not surprised she took the tub of.cookie dough away from him. "You do not give a sick man, cookie dough" she hissed. Now she knew how her mother felt. The kitsune whined. "But...but...cookie dough" she stammered. LeeAnn gave him a look then turned back to Kon.

"You...rest..now! Don't try to get up. You seriously have something and I will take care of you until you feel better" she said in a serious tone. LeeAnn grabbed her thermometer and stuck it in his mouth and stood next to him. She was gentle with him knowing how a sick person could be. The stomach pains did not end for her but again she ignored them. LeeAnn grabbed the tool out of his.mouth and looked at it. "Normal. Must be a bug or something you ate...or...perhaps..nah. Could...are.you...under a lot of.stress" she asked. She knew stress could do weird things to your.body as she was a prime example.

Character Sheet
#6Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Kon

Apologizing once more as Lee headed off to the bathroom to clean herself off, he tried to relax, at least the best he could with th stench of vomit and body odor. Fortunately that was allievated in part with Lee's fiance named Hans, if he recalled correctly from the fairly recent encounter they had, who had begun to place down some deodorisers. After he had been done with his task, he offered him cookie dough with Konstantin returning a weak shake of the head, Leeann returned before any further attempts were made to feed him causing a small argument.

Starting to regain his composure he tried to get up only to be forced back down and having a thermometer shoved in his mouth. "Lovely I just love the taste of metal after puking out my guts." he said to himself holding back his words from his hosts. Despite his poor state of mind, he could tell that she too wasn't in tip top condition, though he wasn't in any shape to offer any help at least not yet. Instead he just merely said five words. "Please, give me some water."

#7Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Lee Nakamura
Kon was at least giving her sarcastic remarks making are eyes narrow. A small flame burned on her fingertips threatening she.will cause damage. After that, he managed to ask for.what. She went to the kitchen to fetch.hi me some water. LeeAnn handed him a cold.water.bottle.from the fridge. Really, this state he was in was something she was in on a daily basis but probably not as.bad on some.levels. "Here. Drink up. Please" she said. Her eyes gave a apprehensive look as.she refused to leave his side.like a loyal dog to his master. She sat on the coffee table in front of him quietly. "Kon, what happened?" she asked quietly.

She felt like she had.no.right.to ask, but her restless eyes.stared at him pleading for an answer. The silence between then was thick and.she hated it. Hans sighed and approach both of them laying a.hand on his France's shoulder. "Come on, we have to let him rest" he.said. LeeAnn gave a silent glare back and.said nothing turning her back to him. She remained in the same spot. Waiting.

Character Sheet
#8Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Kon

Waiting briefly with cracked and bloody lips, he sighed with relief as Leeann returned with some water, carefully he with her assistance managed to drink all of the water. Having drank the water his pain had been subsided a tiny amount, she immediately asked in the one question he wanted to avoid at least for now in his state. Wanting, no needing the subject dropped for now, he spoke weakly to her. "I'll tell you everything first, how about i tidy myself up a bit?" And then pointing at the bathroom and then his bag. "If you'll help me and bring my backpack I'll do everything myself." With his mentioning of the bathroom, he managed to get himself off of the couch albeit with a slight wobble and then began to walk over to the bathroom with or without their help.

#9Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn could see some releif in his eyes as she gave him the water. The energy seemed to be drained from his eyes and life force. She could sense something was wrong. The redhead gave him the backpack like he requested. There was some energy left in him, but LeeAnn could see he was in no condition. She would at least help him get to the bathroom and leave him to it. Continuing her way down to the kitchen, she ate the meat prepared for her this time cooked well done as the smell simmered her taste buds. Hans did a swell job. While she was eating a little, Hans had already cleaned up the puke Kon had spat up. She couldn't stop thinking about it. There was a pause in the air. The quietness didn't bother her at all this time. It was unsual.

"Lee...you alright" he asked. The redhead blinked out of her trance and looked at Hans for a few dull moments caught off guard. "Oh..uh yeah just thinking. Kon...just has me worried is all. More than anyone has ever gotten me" she said. No one has ever gotten her to act like this in a long time. Now she knew he Hans felt with her, a taste of her own medicine. She would probbly see Kon and ask him after he gotten out of that bathroom in clean clothes. "Kon...I'm...worried. If you want, you can tell me whats on your mind. You have me scared" she would whisper.

Character Sheet
#10Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Kon

Carefully stripping of the mud coated clothing with his pants and shirt last, he looked at his body able to see his ribs visibly evident when previously they were hidden by a small layer of muscle. There was no doubt in his mind that he had definitely lost some weight, mostly muscle mass. Too tired to continue the persistent shaking he merely crawled into the shower bath combination unit and let the hot water just flow over him for now, slowly rocking back and forth, left and right to let the water wash off some of the caked up sweat and grime. This process would have taken at least half an hour had it not been for him finding some wash towels and soap which he used to turn his browned skin to it's original tan and the water from crystal to a charcoal black.

Satisfied with the job he did, he gave his face one last scrub to remove the dried saliva and make himself more presentable. Now looking slightly more professional and a lot more alert, he left the bath, threw on a towel and dug around in his bag for his straight edged razor, shaving soap and shaving bush, placing these down on a stand below a mirror he waited for a bit as the steam came off it before lathering up and plastering his face with soap. Though he hadn't been shaving for very long and very irregularly he managed to give himself a clean shave without a single cut. Returning his shaving kit to the bag, he overheard a slight creak with floorboards revealing Leeann getting close to the bathroom do. Moving towards it himself he overheard her whispering to him. He in turn responded with a whisper. "I'll tell you everything, just let me get dressed first." With him being left a lone for a while he had changed from a scruffy hobo to an upstanding citizen, after donning his second pair of clothing the change was even more evident.

Leaving the safety of the bathroom, he looked around with his focus being on Leeann for now. Clapping his hands with a neutral expression he began to speak. "So you want to know everything, okay I'll tell you, however it must stay between you and me, Alek can't know that you do."

#11Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:30 am

Lee Nakamura
She stood outside the bathroom door looking at it. Feeling sick to her stomach, but this time it was a different kind of sick. It was a scared sick. Tightly, her arms wrapped around her stomach looking down. Never had felt this way before. Why? Kon replied he would tell her after he gotten dressed. She waited outside the room holding her knees to her chest with a apprehensive expression. "Why am I feeling this way? I am usually never worried about people?" she thought. Perhaps it was because she grew to become fond of Kon as a friend from only two encounters. That was probably it. She stayed there until he opened the door.

She grabbed Kon as they went to another room away from Hans. Of course, the kitsune would know but he really didn't care about other's issues unless if it put his fiance in danger. The redhead sat him in a chair as she sat on her bed. With a serious glint yet worried in her eyes while staring at him. He clapped his hands together tell her to not tell Alek that she knows. A cross of her heart and nodded. "You have my word and perhaps I can reveal something about myself to you that only two other people know. But seriously, I am extremely worried for you. I never felt this way with anyone only once...and...I think I was too late" she said. The flashes of seeing her mother crying her name while she was being tortured. The young Nakamura winced at the thought. She couldnt stop shaking off this feeling. It was weird. You know how you have that gut feeling something has happened and you cant seem to take your mind off it. That's what was going through her.

"I am listening" she said.

Character Sheet
#12Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Kon

Being pulled into another room and forced to sit, she gave her word as well as a promise to tell some of her own problems, he was interested to see what she was hiding as well. For now though Konstantin was about to reveal himself to a degree he had never been able to, at least that's what he tried to do.

Before he could say another would tears began to fall profusely from his eyes and sadness encompassed his thoughts, he hid his tears as best as he could from Leeann but to little avail, eventually he recomposed himself and looks her dead in her beautiful eyes and cling to her hands with his own gently. "Leeann, I've been reliving a moment in my life for the last 6 months which has left me a wreck, I never sleep, I can hardly eat except in the company of others." Deeply sighing he revealed himself. "Hmm, okay so i suppose it would be best to start from the start and i mean the very start, it's goes all the way back to my childhood though i'll save on the details for times sake...."

Revealing his past to her focussing on his main problem, he looked at her and tried to get some hints on what she was thinking, before questioning her. "So what do you think?, pretty screwed up?"

#13Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn knew this was something that must of been bothering him. The redhead could only imagine was what about to be unfolded just to her and no one else.  Gently he grabbed her hands, she noticed he was trying hide his tears. LeeAnn could only see herself in this position try to reveal this to her father about what she really was. But that would be saved for another day. She looked at Kon directly in the eyes and frowned with apprehensive face. All she could was listen. "I'm listening" she said. She held his hands tightly extremely worried. She listened to the whole story to now. Her family tearing apart and the murder of one of his brothers. The absence of his mother. The death of his father. LeeAnn was actually pretty shocked.

She may not relate fully to it, but could understand the absence of the mother only hers was later in her childhood. . Though, she was pretty shocked. Gently, she wrapped her arms around him. "I...an sorry, Kon. You...I...why did you tell me this sooner. Konstantin...I'm...so sorry" she said. Her voice getting a little shaking as this reminded her of how her father shut down ignoring her when her mother was no where to be found. She was astrayed with words and very dry mouth with the whole situation, but clearly she felt for him on some level of degree. Taking a deep sigh, she pulled herself together and looked at Kon staight in the eye. No one had ever seen her like this but Hans or her Uncle. A rare emotional side to her.

She sat down again. "I may not fully relate to you with something that traumatic, but I have a similar situation. Only...mine's a bit more..out there. You are probably traumatized by that...something like that no one can shake off easily. Konstantin, I will now tell you something that only Hans knows about. Even my brother does not know about any of this, but eventually he will" she said. She explained how her and her mother were kidnapped. They tortured her by locking her in a chamber and physcological stuff that forever would scar her as well as capturing the illness. Hans had saved her life and attempted with her mother. Then the trials of tell her family and her father shutting down. Then came the odd yet weird thing. "Besides all of that...I...had to earn respect a lot more than others did because of this mark. I am sure you know some about since I told you. Though...there's more. It...turns my body into a ghoul. So I have to eat humans...I...starve myself because I dont like it, but Hans has to force me otherwise I would die. Hans said he gotten the human meat from a hospital getting unneeded body parts, but still. I can get drunk because of this damn curse or have children. It...just tortures one in every possible way" she said. It was long, but glad she got it out of her chest. Buring her face into her hands out of shame, she only could hide her tears. Her eyes looked at his knowing they both had some drastic that had happened to them. She hugged him tightly. "Kon, I may not be the best help, but you can always tell me anything" she whispered. Leeann didn't let go of him showing her true side. Clingy. People made her feel better even in a quiet room with nothing to say.

Character Sheet
#14Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Kon

Konstantin sighed relieved about her response, it was even apologetic she was trying to comfort him, though with what he heard next he was stunned, almost to the point where he felt his problems were just a walk in the park in comparison to Leeann's. Learning things about her both emotionally and physically which peaked his interest alleviating some of the emotions that he had just poured out in front of her. There were numerous things that shocked him including the lack of trust she placed with the rest of her family, that he also held, the fact that she had become a cannibal but perhaps most crippling in his mind was her inability to conceive a child. The thought was crushing to him, simply because creating life had become such an easy task for him to do whilst Leeann wasn't capable of doing it naturally.

Sliding off of the chair and onto his knees whilst still clutching her hands he looked up at her with uncontrolled emotion before choking up a few words. "Lee, I feel so ashamed, you've gone through so much more than me the fact that you've been able to retain your sense of self is remarkable and here I am grovelling about my problems, I am such a fool, forgive me." Before looking down at her feet, feeling unworthy of being her presence.

#15Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Lee Nakamura
Leeann could only hold him tighter. She could only let the long yet painful tears fall as the presence of Kon gave her the ability to. It took years of practice showing this much emotion. Konstantin felt she ashamed crying in front of.her. Must of.been the ranks and status of Rune Knight. "Look fuck that! Don't feel inferior to me...think of me as your.friend. I maybe act like it.but do not follow.me as an example. Really...I'm as broken as you are. Just cry, its okay that your emotional. Kon just let it.out" she whispered. Seeing in this state of defeat really pulled her heart strings and pull more.tears out of her.

"Its very hard for.me hold.these emotion s in. Never do that. You have to let it out just at.the right moment like now" she added. LeeAnn surprised her self a lot becoming a little motherly towards him.

Character Sheet
#16Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:34 pm

Kon

In the pit of their shared sadness, he continued to hear Lee's words over the two of them crying. Components of what she said were true some more than others but for now he just remained in her embrace. Perhaps the most standing out thing she said to him that resonated was that fact she called him a friend, not a colleague, a family member just a friend, it was something that somehow just brightened the world ever so slightly. Rising his head to meet her gaze with his crying finally over he spoke to her with renewed confidence. "Thank you, Lee, your words and presence have done so much for me." Slowly removing his hands from Leeann's he returned to his feet and continued. "Given this emotional release this will sound unusual how would it be possible for us to get some food perhaps?"

#17Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn never knew she could be like this. It completely shocked her that she could actual comfort someone in this state. Usually, she tried, but it would end up just the other direction. Konstantin seemed to be a bit better as her eyes or eye was red from crying. The general reaction for her would be a simple nod, but a smile shown glinting she was feeling a bit better herself. The pain in her stomach subsided and felt like nothing her body filled with endorphin in her body numbed the pain. Positive reinforcement was established to her. "Glad I could be of serve. I did one thing right in my life" she said, weakly. Letting go of him, he brought up the subject of food indicating he was starving. It made her laugh a little.

"Who knew being emotional made you hungry? Hans already has lunch prepared. Come on, just dont ask about some of the food choices. He's very random" she mentioned. They would go into the kitchen where Hans had a tub of cookie dough stuck to his face. Again, this was the daily life of living with a kitsune. "Lee...I have a little situation" he said, muffled. The redhead sighed as she approached him pulling the container harshly from his face. She placed it back into the freezer. So much for a first impression...

The kitsune's ears twitched as she licked the access cookie dough from his face. His red eyes glanced over to the Konstantin, his head tilted much like an animal would at something forgien or out of curiosity. "Oh cool, fresh meat! Please to meet you new blood, cool I could use another corpse" he teased. He got up towering over the both of them. Of course, he was a spontanous act on the moment guy. "Hans...please be proper. This is Konstantin, a good friend of mine and from the Rune Knights. He's going to be stay with us for a while" she said. LeeAnn already gave him a place to stay without telling Kon which was normal for her to do. The kitsune shrugged. "Kon, you are staying with me until you are mentally better! No ifs, ands, or buts! she said.

Hans mocked his fiance playfully. "Look at me, I'm LeeAnn and I am super bossy! Do this or else, sheesh woman. So stiff and want everything in order. Rules are no fun! But Seriously, Konstantin...what orgin of name is that?" he asked going off topic.

Character Sheet
#18Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Kon

Both Emotionally and physically drained from the intense experience, Konstantin made no comments on Lee's response, instead merely choosing to follow behind her into the adjacent room. Extremely tired from his journey back to Crocus without sleep he let out a long yawn that he covered with his left hand. Regaining focus into the room, he saw the man that had tried feeding him cookie dough after he had just thrown up, Konstantin could only assume that was Lee's fiance, Hans, that she raved on about. Out of context what he said would have been just creepy but after learning Leeann's secret he decided to play with Hans a bit and reply to him. "Fresh blood, eh? Trust me when I say that I'd taste a little bit funky to you or Lee, necromancy tends to do that to the user."

Otherwise ignoring the cat-eared fellow he in his slight dazed state listened to Lee only hearing the last portion, consisting of: .....He's going to stay with us for a while, "Kon, you are staying with me until you are mentally better! No ifs, and's, or buts!" Understanding the comforting motherly nature of Lee slightly more he merely gave a jittery thumbs up as a reply, as Hans began to speak who had questioned him about his name. A fairly reasonable thing to discuss even if it might lean towards his family, considering it would be the polite thing to do in answering he took a chair and began to converse with Hans. "The Konstantin name has been passed down several generations through the Sokolov family line, the previous holder of my name was my Great-Uncle Konstantin the third Sokolov, a man of short stature, fond of large meals and silver tongue."

#19Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:15 pm

Lee Nakamura
Hans sat down and started to nom on his cookie dough without question. The kitsune had only been eating the same fold for.three hundred years. The redhead began slowly to eating her food. The first bite she hesitated and sniffed it. Human. She set it.down pushing it away from her.as if she never wanted it despite her appitite. Something normal for her to do. Hans paused and looked at his fiance then at the food. "Eat up. You know if you don't eat again pain will come back" he said. She got up without a word to go get something. Hans's ears flatten out of apprehension. "Sorry about that Kon. Amyways, hmm that's sounds fine. I am sure that name means a lot to you. Name to me could tell a lot from a person. Though not always. I know LeeAnn was named after someone on the Nakamura side of.her.family" she replied. LeeAnn hadn't appear for quite sometime and then she turned up as Hans snapped his finger causing the young redhead to teleport to her.seat. "Not going to hide. Stop acting immature or else I will whack you with a rubber chicken" LeeAnn gave him a dirty look. A.he stuff him hand in a box of feral pulling out a rubber chicken. " Listen to.me or.not" he said with a smile. Lee had only side and.ate her food. "Still. Where did you get that rubber chicken from" she asked.

Character Sheet
#20Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Kon

Having taken his seat parallel to the couple, he looked at the meal he had been provided. Knowing that Lee as essentially a cannibal and Hans seemed to be content eating his cookie dough, Konstantin was a tad concerned about his food. Trusting his superior and her fiance, he didn't refuse the meal, after all, he puked out the last meal he had eaten for the last two days and what's the worse that could happen he'd puke this up again. Sniffing and probing the strange meal with his fork, he began to tear into the tender slab of what he hoped was beef or deer. Placing the food into his mouth he tried to identify whether the meat was something else, but without a comparison, he couldn't tell so instead he merely stuffed it down his mouth along with the rest of the food provided to him. Drained of energy having consumed his meal, he began to doze off otherwise ignoring the conversation the couple were having in the meanwhile. Wanting to get some much-needed sleep, he called out to Lee. "I am beat Lee I don't think I'm going to be able to keep talking today, perhaps we can continue on with our talks tomorrow?"

#21Lee Nakamura 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn only rolled her eyes at Hans's ridiculousness with his rubber chicken. The table was covered with different foods of deer meat as Hans had given a small portion to LeeAnn to also eat to her nutrition besides from human meat. The redhead forced herself to eat it according to Hans. She never ate anything because she saw herself as a disgrace. Though, she did eat when she felt like it. Kon seemed to question the food as LeeAnn looked up. "Don't worry. If you dont like what we have, we can fix you something else if you'd like" she offered. The redhead noticed he just stuffed down the food. She never seen anyone stuff down that much food in one go before.

At least he was eating, that was the first step unlike her, who would rather starve herself. Hans would always force her to eat when he took control of her body to the point her stomach would burst. She took another bite out of her meal. Konstantin called out to her that he was going to bed and would talk later. The redhead gave a glance up. "Alright, that sounds alright. You sleep well" she said.

-Exit-

Character Sheet
#22Kon 

Therapy [Kon] Empty Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:24 pm

Kon

With the approval of his departure from the dining room to retire and get some sleep in the room he had been allocated. He gently closed the room's door as quietly as possible and flopped onto the bed removing the top portion of his clothing as well as his pants leaving him almost naked save for some briefs. Dragging the blankets from their position, he crawled inside and threw them on top of him, surprisingly cold he cling to himself for warmth and began the awful experience of nightmares that mimicked real life, albeit this time with him providing less resistance to not falling asleep.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum