Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunny, Sunny Skies [Shin Sekai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Life, death meaningless to those can create both.
Konstantin had reached the Worth Woodsea with little issues, bar him losing his food supplies on his first day there, fortunately he had come across this small town, Ishtar, the locals called it there he was able to replenish his stocks as well as speak to numerous inhabitants about a rumored haunted house that had sprung up near the town. Whilst he was curious he wasn't foolish enough to investigate further for he was without a team or a magic suitable for solo adventuring so for now he resigned himself to recuperating at the only tavern there that also functioned as the only restaurant, store and numerous other things.

There he was sitting thinking about nothing, just looking at the mug of swill the tavern owners called mead and swirling it. As the brown liquid spun he pondered. "What the heck am I doing here." Before taking a gulp of his drink.

tag || here you can put notes, word count, etc

#2Shin Sekai 

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:23 pm

Shin made his way into Ishtar smelling his last red rose before tossing it aside So this is Ishtar I have to say its okay could be better but okay. he thought to himself as he stopped at the tavern where he overheard some people talking about something being haunted but he had to focus on getting to Magnolia as fast as he can. As he entered the tavern he started bumping into people left and right "What is wrong with all you stupid drunks!!" he shouted as he picked up a bottle an chucked it across the room hitting a blond guy "I just came her to get some food and drinks and th-" a man pushes him to the ground before he could finish talking I just wanted to relax today, he thought to himself.

Shin got back to his feet and picked up two bottles and throw them hoping to hit the guy that shoved him This must be what Mom and Dad was talking about when they said never go to never stop at a tavern. he told himself as he made his way to the bar stand.

#3Kon 

on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:31 am

Death, Ha, I laugh at the face of Death
Red flooded his vision, pain radiated from the back of his head and his hearing fell short, unsure of what had caused it and the type of injury he sustained. He remained fairly still save for his left hand that he used to gingerly touch the wound and gently began to pull out small amounts of glass that had dug into him. Having plucked out the few he could and placed the glass bits on the table. Finally he began to rose from his table and as he turned, he saw another man pushed another man to the ground who began to be attacked by the man that had fallen with several bottles. Tired and sore from the incident and suspecting that the bottle wielding man was the same person that stuck him, he yell out over the top of the barfight. "I am a member of the Rune Knights, you will cease your misconduct immediately or be liable to facing further charges." With that almost all of the people involved with the fight stopped or at least began to hold back.

#4Shin Sekai 

on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:02 am

Shin was soon in a fist fight with one of the men but then everyone stopped when they heard a man yell which made him a tad angry "If you'r a Rune Knight then what are you doing in a place like this!?" he yelled back at the man. Shin made his way to the man "If you're a real Rune Knight then you can fight me without magic and have no problems." he told the man What am I thinking what if he is a Knight, then again why would he be here their suppose to be high class. he thought to himself as he clenched his fist in rage that someone would use a guild's name with no problem what so ever.

#5Kon 

on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:29 pm

Taken aback by the bottle wield individual he looked at him like he was an idiot before responding to his stupid comments. "Despite the fact that I am a Rune Knight it doesn't mean that I'm prohibited from being in certain locations, it often means the opposite, and what gives you the right to question my motivates, I wasn't the one throwing glass bottles." Finally making his way over to the man with the back of his head still bleeding and throbbing in pain, he crossed his arms as his strength was being tested which he knew could easily be outmatched by even the simplest of mages at the moment. Wanting to get this incident over and done with he said to the man as he uncrossed his arms and took a defensive stance ready to be engaged. "Very well if you insist however before we begin, give me your name and the name of your guild assuming you're a mage."

Last edited by Konstantin Sokolov on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total

#6Shin Sekai 

on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:29 am

Shin looked at the man and who stood ready to fight "My Name is Shin Sekai from Fairy Tail don't ya forget it!" he said charging at the man with his fist raised I don't believe a word that he says He tells himself as he throws rapid punches at the man. I may not have hand to hand battle skills but am smart, he told himself as he back away from the man "Give up yet?" he asked with a smile on his face to cover any signs of fear.

#7Kon 

on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:01 am

"Shin Sekai of Fairy Tail, typical of that guild, pssh" He thought to himself as he watched the man make his way towards him, over a man that had been knocked unconscious between the two of them. As he made his way over there, Konstantin began to shift his center of gravity from one side to another so he would be able to block and counter strike the blows that were about to come his way. To the left, to the right punches came at him, a few made their target, one in the right of his ribs another in his shoulder, the remainder were redirected by elbowing, thrusting, otherwise just simply casting aside the unguided blows. Konstantin's follow up would hopefully prove to be far more effective, with him aiming at his foes face with a open palmed fist, which he'd continue on with by striking down on the man's collarbone using the same arm's elbow. As he would go for the man's upper body, he would also target his lower by continuing his attack by pulling the man towards him by the back of his neck as he kneed him the stomach using his right knee. Once he completed his return of violence or began to be countered, he would jump back onto his right leg in order to create some space between the two.

Last edited by Konstantin Sokolov on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

#8Shin Sekai 

on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:25 am

Shin moved out the way of the man's face palm and then just barely got away from the collar bone hit but slipped on a bottle making him all into the rest of the man's attack ending with a knee to the gut making fall to the floor in pain holding himself Need to get up so I can win this fight, he told himself as he staggered to his feet and went for a Superman punch to the face followed by a roundhouse kick and then uppercut. Shin then backed away to catch his breath Man fighting without magic is hard he told himself as he took two deep breaths.

#9Kon 

on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:55 am

Konstantin having managed to land a few of his blows watched as his red-haired foe began to fall to the ground, Wishing to try and prevent any unexpected attacks from in front of him in particular the man who was slowly getting up back up, he resumed his original stance this time though with his hands far more open ready to grab hold of the next limb to be sent his way. Interestingly it appeared that Shin wished to go all out throwing a punch in a fairly strange fashion which landed a blow in his cheek sending pain spiking across his face, he could barely see that punch. Fortunately though his follow-up was far easier to contain, a roundhouse which whilst would hurt to block had provide him with the perfect opportunity to land a sideswipe on the other foot thereby sending back onto the ground. Assuming that he was knocked down to the ground, Konstantin began to almost wrap himself around him grabbing around his neck, pinning his other arm to his body and restraining the man's left leg.

Last edited by Konstantin Sokolov on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

#10Shin Sekai 

on Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:26 am

Shin was happy that he landed a punch but that quickly turned into a rage as the man through him to the ground where the man wrapped around him choking him. "Let Me (gasp) Go (GASP) You cheater!" he said as he struggled to free himself from the man's hold Can't last much longer like this he told himself as he started to lose feeling in his upper body "NOOoo!" shouted as he passed out.

#11Kon 

on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:56 am

Shaking his head as he held the unconscious man in his arms he began to wonder about what the heck was going to do with him. After all, he was there in an unofficial capacity and by himself, he supposed the best thing he could do was leave the man there until he recovered and get the full story from him. So shoving the red-haired teen off of him, he got to his feet and pointed at two able-bodied individuals to pick the man laying on the ground and had them lead him to their infirmary so he could have the back of his head looked at. Once inside the building, he fell to the ground, waking up seemingly momentarily only to be somehow in bed with several bandages including one of his eyes. Unable to continue on in his capacity as civil servant he considered placing a warrant out for Shin however he opt to leave him be for now. So instead, Konstantin left the building with made his way out of the town.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum