Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shin Sekai starter Magic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:33 pm

Shin Sekai
Thorn Whip:
Name: Thron Whip
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Via Surgens Queen Magic
Type: Offensive  
Element: Nature  
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant  
Effect: The user creates vines from their hand(s) by flicking their wrist that create a 5 feet long whip that can cause cutting and bludgeoning. They can use the whip to lash the target doing D-rank damage to them. When Shin summons two the damage is halfed due to the sell being split in two. Other D ranks or higher can destroy it.

Name: Rose Shell
Type: Defensive
Duration: Sustain 
Effect: The user claps their hands together that cover their hold body in thorns and ivy that keeps in a cocon type state which locks him in one spot until the spell it has come undone. It can block D-rank's or 1 C rank spell damage.

Rose Boomer:
Name: Rose Boomer  
Effect: The user makes a circle motion with one hand and procceds to open their hand  allowing 5 petal to be blown at the oppoent. The petals act like remote explodsives as when they get near their target all of the petal do 1/5 of D-rank damage that inflict small cuts on the person as they explods within a 1 meter diameter.

Name: Soina Road  
Type: Self Buff
Range: N/A
Duration: Sustain  
Effect: After swinging his arms to the side's marking of vines with roses appear on his Arms, giving them a buff in strangeth for a limited amount of time give a D-rank buff.

Name: Sprout Blossom   
Effect: The user makes an 'X' with their Arms creating a small gust of wind with 5 blue rose buds that cut through Woods and cheap metals dealing 1/5 D-rank damage per bud. The spell can not stand up to other D ranks but not C-and higher.

Last edited by Shin Sekai on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:16 pm; edited 18 times in total

#2Geb 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Geb
You don't have an approved character yet. Please go make your character.

I'll lock these spells for now, but unlock them when your character is made so you can continue working on them once you finish.

Shin Sekai starter Magic BORZAPv
#3Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:26 am

Shin Sekai
Everything is done now Sir

#4Yoshino Freljord 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:10 pm

Yoshino Freljord
Unlocked. Bump upon completion and I'll take over these spells.

#5Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Shin Sekai
Bump Bump lol!

#6Yoshino Freljord 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:40 pm

Yoshino Freljord
Thorn Whip: 25 meters? Bring that down to 5 meters. That's too much for a D-Rank spell. Also state that it deals D-Rank damage. In addition, remove one part of the spell. Right now, you're making it one spell with two functions. You can only have one. Lastly, you need an action for your spell. For example, either shooting it from your hands, etc.

Thorn Cage: Again, only 5 meters. I understand how it works but I'm unsure as to where you get the spear from. I need an action here as well.

Petal Angle: So, 5 meters. And I'm confused as to how this works. Please elaborate and add an action.

Soina Road: You're boosting two stats here. Only boost one. Choose either speed or strength, adding that you'll get a D-Rank buff in either strength or speed. And don't forget an action.

Queens Fall: Lower the range to 5 meters. I need the D-Rank damage indicator here as well.

Overall: For all your spells, change the types. Type means what kind of spell are they (offensive, defensive, self-buff, etc), not Instant/Sustained. Please check over any spelling errors that can be fixed.

Bump upon completion.

#7Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:13 pm

Shin Sekai
Bump I tried my best to make everything simple

#8Yoshino Freljord 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:40 pm

Yoshino Freljord
Thorn Whip: You need to state the course of action as well as the damage it does. In this case, how would you attack people? Vines come from your arms, but what else happens? If only that happens, then how would you deal damage? You need to add the way of dealing damage in your spells, for example, "the vines form a whip and Shin uses it to whip the target, dealing D-Rank damage."

Thorn Cage: It can block up to a D-Rank damage, so please state that.

Petal Angle: How does the user do the circle motion? Is it with a hand, leg, or whole body? Please specify. How many petals does it summon? You cannot have an infinite amount. You need a specific amount and the damage dealt by each one would be the same as 1 divided by the overall number of objects. For example, if I want 5 petals, each petal would do 1/5 D-Rank damage. Only after hitting all five would I be able to do 1 D-Rank.

Soina Road: Please state that it gives you a buff of D-Rank. Also, change the type from Buff to Self-Buff.

Queens Fall: Majority of the things are similar to your previous offense spell. I need a set number of objects, damage for each object. Example, 2 roses. Each would do 1/2 of a D-Rank damage. Only hitting both would mean doing D-Rank.

Bump upon completion.

#9Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Shin Sekai
Bump I did everything now if not DM me and I'll fix later

#10Yoshino Freljord 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:17 am

Yoshino Freljord
Petal Angle: Again, needs a set number of feathers.

Soina Road: Please state that it gives you a buff in speed of D-Rank.

Bump upon completion.

#11Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:42 am

Shin Sekai
Bump Bump LUL

#12Bianca Fleur † 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:45 pm

Bianca Fleur †
Hello, I'll be taking over from here. Please fix the following errors:

• Thorn Whip:
  • Thorn Cage: This cannot be allowed as a defensive spell should only be able to protect you / your allies, seeing how you said that it can be used to trap / cage enemies. You can either make it so that it can only be used on yourself / allies (which means you cannot cage enemies at all) or make it a cage to trap enemies and replace the 'Defensive' label.
  • Petal Angle: Mention that each petal does 1/5 D-rank damage.
  • Soina Road:
  • Queen Blossom: Mention that only both roses combined would do a single D-rank damage.

I would also suggest you to fix some spelling errors, especially for your element where you typed 'Natuer' instead of 'Nature'.

Bump when done.

#13Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:11 am

Shin Sekai
BUMP TRUMP BUMP

#14Bianca Fleur † 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:04 am

Bianca Fleur †
Congratulations, these spells have been approved.

#15Leyaria Venerak 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Tue May 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Leyaria Venerak
Pulled for revamp.

#16Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Shin Sekai
bump the trump

#17Leyaria Venerak 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Tue May 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Leyaria Venerak
Thron Whip:

• Please indicate it can be destroyed by D-Rank damage.
  • Please indicate the type of damage (cutting, bludgeoning, etc)

Rose Cage:

• Note that as a D-Rank defensive spell, you are eligible to have this spell withstand up to 1 C-Rank worth of damage. I'll leave the option to you if you wish to update that or not.

Petal Angle:

• Where do the petals originate from?
  • "when touched act like a claymore" - I'm a little confused by what you mean by this. If you could explain it please.
  • Please indicate that collectively, 1 D-Rank can destroy these petals.
  • Please indicate the type of damage (cutting, bludgeoning, etc)

Soina Road:

• Approved.

Queen Blossom:

• It's difficult to understand this spell with the spelling errors. Please go through this spell and make appropriate changes to make this more easily readable.
  • Please indicate the type of damage.
  • Please state the size of the explosion.
  • So you have two roses in which split into multiple petals? Do be aware that as such, each individual petal will do only a fraction of 1/2 a D-Rank, all of them from a particular rose combined being enough to do 1/2 D-Rank damage.

Is the GIF within the spoiler meant to represent the intended usage of Queen Blossom? If so, please change the name to reflect the spell. If it is not tied into any particular spell, please remove it.

Bump when edited.

#18Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Wed May 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Shin Sekai
Edits have been made Boss

#19Leyaria Venerak 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Wed May 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Leyaria Venerak
Thron Whip:

• Please separate the last sentence with a period rather than a comma. It appears that it takes D-Rank damage only when it is split between 2 whips.

Rose Cage:

• Please set its maximum durability to 2 D-Rank or 1 C-Rank. Your current wording implies that this can withstand an unlimited amount of D-Ranks.

Petal Angle:

• Please give an fixed amount of petals which are launched at a target. Right now there is no indication as to how many petals are released and can be implied to believe that it creates a seemingly infinite amount.

Queen Blossom:

• Please indicate that each rose bud deals 1/5 D-Rank damage or 1 D-Rank worth of damage collectively. Right now it's implied that all 5 rose buds are capable of dealing D-Rank damage respectively.
  • "that cuts through nearly anything" - Please remove this. As a D-Rank spell in which deals cutting damage, the extent to which you can cut through anything is 2 centimeters.
  • Your description cuts off midway through the last sentence. Please either finish this sentence or remove it.

Bump when edited.

#20Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Wed May 31, 2017 11:48 am

Shin Sekai
I think it's done

#21Leyaria Venerak 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Wed May 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Leyaria Venerak
Thron Whip:

• Approved.

Rose Shell:

• Please change the last sentence to read "It can black 2 D-rank's or 1 C-Rank rank spell damage."

Petal Angle:

• Because you have 5 petals, please state that each petal can deal 1/5 D-Rank, not 1/2 per.
  • Please state the size of the explosions.

Soina Road:

• Because you are a Sorcerer Class, you may not have a Speed buff spell. Please change this.

Sprout Blossom:

• Please indicate that each rose bud deals 1/5 D-Rank damage or 1 D-Rank worth of damage collectively. Right now it's implied that all 5 rose buds are capable of dealing D-Rank damage respectively.
  • "that cuts through nearly anything" - Please remove this. As a D-Rank spell in which deals cutting damage, the extent to which you can cut through anything is 2 centimeters.
  • Your description cuts off midway through the last sentence. Please either finish this sentence or remove it.

Bump when edited.

#22Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Shin Sekai
Bump lol! lol!

#23Leyaria Venerak 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:43 am

Leyaria Venerak
Rose Shell:

• Because you lack the ability to recognize "and" versus "or", I have taken the liberty of changing it for you. The spell is now approved.

Petal Angle:

• Because you have 5 petals, please state that each petal can deal 1/5 D-Rank, not 1/2 per.
  • 1 meter diameter, not radius. Please change it to reflect this.
  • State the collective explosion is no greater than 1 meter diameter, not each explosion.

Soina Road:

• You cannot buff "attack". Unapproved.

Sprout Blossom:

• Approved.

Bump when edited.

#24Shin Sekai 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Shin Sekai
Bump...

#25Leyaria Venerak 

Shin Sekai starter Magic Empty Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Leyaria Venerak