Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tempest [Selena]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Selena Maelstrom 

Tempest [Selena] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:36 pm

Selena Maelstrom
"Great." At that moment Selena movsd a finger, and Assama's lemon water shot into her mouth. Selena had a huge grin stretched across her face as she poped the other mushroom ball in her hand i to her mouth. "Got ya, Didn't I?" Selena asked with a wink. It was kind quite unpredictable even for Selena. She only thought about doing it right then and their, no reak reason, just to try and make the situation a little more light hearted. Selena grabbed the napin beside her and wiped her hands, then brishkng her hair behind her ear again. "Your turn."

Tempest [Selena] - Page 2 BLlZQ5m
#27Assama Sinclair 

Tempest [Selena] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:31 pm

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
but to me the sky is never the limit
i am the sky

Selena did not toss a mushroom ball into her mouth like she expected. Instead, a splash of lemon water unexpectedly filled her taste buds. She instantly shut her mouth and brought her hand to her face as she tried to hide the droplets of water that were still trickling down her skin. Selena merely said "got ya" and said that it was Assama's turn. With an annoyed look in her eyes, she flicked her wrist and blew Selena's napkin in her face. She felt slightly more satisfied. "How about we actually eat our food," Assama suggested, now not in the mood for games. She was eighteen for crying out loud. She didn't even know why she had agreed to play Selena's little game in the first place. In her opinion it was a bit out of character, but then again she hadn't done something like that in a while, so maybe it wasn't as out of character as the thought.

@ Selena
# # #
notes
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Tempest [Selena] - Page 2 Xw4RJjG
#28Selena Maelstrom 

Tempest [Selena] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:25 am

Selena Maelstrom
"Okay." Selena said wishing sje hadn't done that. What urged her to do such a tning? It wasn't a usual thing where she would make a game out of food. She hated wasting pr even playing with food. Maybe it was the factthat she felt like she could confide in someone about her secret. Even though it was only a little bit. She didn't tell all about how she obtained it, but what she did manage tk say was difficult and brought back bad memories. Rubbing her elbow pits as if it get warmer Selena stood up. "Im not very hungry any more. You finish it off." Selena said excusing herself. "It was nice meeting you. Id stay longer but I have my rounds and stuff to do, even if it is my day off." Selena explaimed leaving Assama. She returned for a quick instant to say "And don't forget out promise, if we do see each other again, its as friends deal?" Selena then rushed out of the restaurant to finish her rounds.

Tempest [Selena] - Page 2 BLlZQ5m
#29Assama Sinclair 

Tempest [Selena] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:44 am

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
but to me the sky is never the limit
i am the sky

After Assama blew the napkin in Selena's face and after she suggested just eating their food, Selena simply said 'okay,' but shortly after said that she wasn't very hungry anymore, leaving Assama to finish off the meal. "Alright," Assama said with a shrug, popping another fried mushroom into her mouth. Saying that it was nice meeting her, Selena excused herself from the table. Apparently she still had some things to do. Before she left, she told Assama to remember her promise. When they were to meet again, they would meet as friends. Not as two Dragon Slayers who wanted to get the title of Dragon Emperor. "Deal," she replied. Selena then rushed out of the restaurant and Assama was left to finish off the meal. She ate a few more before calling the waiter over to get a to-go box.

@ Selena
# # #
-Exit-
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Tempest [Selena] - Page 2 Xw4RJjG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum