Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Umm... Hi?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Knisa 

Umm... Hi? Empty Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:07 am

Knisa
Hello everyone, I'm not exactly a newcomer, but I was the last time I was here, and I haven't been here in a while, plus I never properly introduced myself before because I was very shy (Still am if I'm honest) but thought I'd say hi this time. When I was last here I was only here long enough to join 1 topic and make a couple of posts in it. But then the thread died and I was a little lost for what do do so I spent ages waiting and eventually (regrettably) forgot about the site.

Recently I started something Fairy Tail related and remembered this site, I spent a while searching for it, and eventually did thanks to my E-Mails. I'm still trying to to get to grips with the site and find my bearings (I'll be honest, I'm completely lost right now) But hopefully, I'll be able to get going soon, and properly this time.

I hope to meet loads of you on the way :)

#2Geb 

Umm... Hi? Empty Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:11 am

Geb
Heya Knisa

Just so ya know, the site is currently under construction now after taking up a new owner.

Should be done soon hopefully though, so I recommend checking once a day or so.

Hopefully you're able to stick around this time, and become a no-life permanent member just like me!

Umm... Hi? BORZAPv
#3Knisa 

Umm... Hi? Empty Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:23 am

Knisa
Geb wrote:Heya Knisa

Just so ya know, the site is currently under construction now after taking up a new owner.

Should be done soon hopefully though, so I recommend checking once a day or so.

Hopefully you're able to stick around this time, and become a no-life permanent member just like me!

Hi Geb,
I wandered why everything was a little quiet, and why I could't find things. It all sounds really exciting! I look forward to it! I hope I stay this time too, although, I already don't have a life in what most people know as the 'real world' :P as a little perspective, last time I was here my life consisted of listening to music (Area 11, Smooth McGroove and Fairy Tail Music) and checking this site, now it's very similar, just my music is slightly more varied and I have more sites to check (Like 3 now, if I include this one)

What sort of changes will there be? (Not that I remember much of what the old site was). Will everyone have to start their characters again? I think I'd like to change a few things, but if I remember correctly there are things I'd like to keep from my current / last character.

Sorry for all the questions...
I'll stop now

#4Tenshi † 

Umm... Hi? Empty Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:46 am

Tenshi †
This is your thread- Don't apologize for questions. Let me try to help- I'm old enough to remember when Sei owned the site originally, so I may be of some assistance.

What sort of changes will there be?

We have no idea. The member base has been kept in the dark- The suspense is there, but no real teasers as of yet. As of now, only one thing has been dropped to hint us as to what is coming.

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t40305-the-dragon-emperor-quest-ongoing

Now, this isn't much to go on. However- Never have I seen the site offer something like this, neither with Shinsei (the current owner, going by Jyu) nor Xun (the last owner, who was likely in charge when you first joined). So we can assume that this time around will allow people who enjoy Combat RP to partake in combat RP, it will likely force people with limited magics (Such as Dragon Slayer) to stay active, and it seems like there WILL be player driven plot. Cool right?

Will everyone have to start their characters again?

Luckily, we DO have an answer for this one. People will be able to recreate their characters on here- However, they will not have any plot buildup like they did prior. It is essentially a fresh start. In fact, the only people who seem to be getting anything off the bat are people with specific Post Counts. While I do not know what the cutoff for C rank is, it seems like people with 2000+ posts are getting to start as B rank. So yes, you will have to start your character again. But so will everyone! And trust me- Combat is not specifically about power. Hell, this site won't even be specifically about combat- That's not Sei's style. So don't worry!

I think I'd like to change a few things, but if I remember correctly there are things I'd like to keep from my current / last character.

Not a question per-se, but still deserves an answer. You will be submitting a new character app. While this hasn't been confirmed, there were NO apps transferred over, and he made sure to clear EVERYTHING out of public view. Now, if I know Sei (which I do), I highly doubt he's going to just put the profiles back. If he's gone through the trouble of bringing the site back into a "Development" state, then EVERYTHING will be new. So don't worry, you'll be able to make your character- Probably however you like. The only limitations I can think of will be Limited Magics, but that's literally any fairy tail site.

Once again- This is all speculation. He hasn't been too open with information, and we don't even know who his Development team is (or if he really even has one?) But this should still help, and all the speculation is with reason. I hope this helped, and welcome back!

Umm... Hi? D09aavQ
#5Yoshino Freljord 

Umm... Hi? Empty Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:49 pm

Yoshino Freljord
Hey there Knisa!

I'm no veteran, more of a general member. But if you have any questions for this general member, feel free to PM me or add me on Skype.

#6Geb 

Umm... Hi? Empty Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Geb
New info released just today

https://www.fairytailrp.com/h2-classes

Umm... Hi? BORZAPv

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum