You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lyria 

on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:37 pm
Name: Urano Metria [The 88 Stars of the Heavens]
Magic Cost: 30
Requirements: May need Gemini to be able to use the spell to it's full strength.
Class: Offense
Element: Celestial
Effect: When the caster recites the incantation, the spell is initiated, resulting in several orbs of light gathering around the location of the target. The lights then converge with tremendous force upon the target. This spell is very strong and will cause the opponent to be knocked out if they are not strong enough to withstand it. This will also cause burns and loss of a lot of the opponent's physical strength. Disadvantages to this spell would be that it uses a lot of your magic, espesially if Gemini is summoned so that the spell is at full power, since you would need the magic to cast the spell and summon Gemini. The light travels very fast, at about 20 m/s. This spell should be used as either a last resort or if the user is surrounded by multiple enemies. The spell has a distance diameter of 5 meters around the user (If the targets are in high numbers)
Incantation:
Spoiler:

Survey the Heaven, Open the Heaven...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
O Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect became complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
O 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria!!
Cooldown: This spell can only be used once a topic
Duration: Urano Metria lasts for one post, as it is basically a flash of light.
History: Lyria learnt this spell almost by accident, as she had stumbled across the incantation in an old book that had been lost to time. She memorized it, and found that if she concentrated hard enough of her magic while saying it, the spell was cast. She has only used this spell once in her life, because it is very powerful for her.

(I am not high enough rank for this spell, and I would like it to be reserved until I do reach the required rank.)

Pictures of the spell being used:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lyria on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

2Matthias 

on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 am
Regardless, this is an A or S-class spell.

3Lyria 

on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:11 am
Edited

4Lust 

on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:26 am
I think this is approved?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum