You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seth Lualdi 

on Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 2:59
Magic: Sword fire magic
Caster or Holder: Holder type
Description: Seth uses sword fire magic. Nova using his magic forged a sword made from fire demon magic. Sword fire magic is used as a way to focus and control fire magic instead of just sending blasts of fire at an enemy. Instead of just simply hurling fire at his opponent he will use his fire in ways like, heating his blade to extreme temperatures, extending the range of his attacks by sending out slices of fire, impaling the ground and heating it till it bursts into flame. His magic is based off of fire demon magic so at times his magic can become a dark red or even black in color.

Strengths: With a more focused attack he can have greater effect on single enemies. His close range fighting ability is greatly increased because of the fact that he has great physical fighting abilities beyond that of just casting spells. He is nether limited to a short or long range battle. Seth is also able to use his sword fire magic as a means of quick movement by propelling himself with his flames. This makes his close range fighting ability both powerful and fast. The fact that his flames can become black in color can make them somewhat harder to see in dark places.
Weaknesses: Most of Seth's magical attacks involve the use of his sword. Without one his fighting ability is cut down significantly. Basically if he does not have his sword he can not use his magic. More focused attacks make them more effective when fighting single enemies however, when forced to fight a big group can become a hindrance. Also with long drawn out battles having to fight using sword fire magic can be very taxing due to the magical and physical strain on the user. Sword fire magic originating from demon magic it is very weak to holy water. At the touch of holy water Seth's magic loses most of its power.

Name: Heat Wave
Magic Cost: 10 to cast- 5 upkeep
Requirements: Seth's hand must be on his sword.
Class: Offensive/defensive
Element: Fire
Effect: This spell causes the air around Seth(about 2 meters in every direction around his body) to heat up to high temperatures. This can cause Seth's opponents to sweat and maybe even blister. It mostly causes major discomfort. The reason the spell is caused heat wave is because the heat causes heat waves to rise distorting Seth's image slightly. Can cause the weak-minded head aches.
Cooldown: 2 posts after spell ends
Duration: until Seth ends spell or if Seth loses his sword.
History: This was the first spell Nova taught Seth. It was a good place to start because it involves no open flames.

Name: multicolored candle light
Magic Cost: 5
Requirements: Seth's hand must be on his sword.
Class supplementary
Effect: This spell conjures 10 levitating 2.5 cm sized flames that change from red to darker shades of red to almost black in color. This spell is mostly just a parlor trick. A person could simple blow them out. Can be used to light candles for light.
Cooldown: 1 post
Duration: If levitating in thin air 3 posts or blown out. If on candle, until blown out
History: This is a spell Seth taught himself in his spare time to entertain himself while living with Nova. He used it in street performances to earn money.

Name: Flame strike
Magic Cost: 10
Requirements Seth's sword must be in his hand and touching a solid object or person.
Class: Offence
Effect: When Seth's sword touches the object or person a burst of flame lasting 1-2 seconds originating from the place were Seth's sword touches the object or person. This can cause small burns and blisters. The flash of light can also be used to blind opponents monetarily.
Cooldown: 2 posts
Duration: 1 post
History: This was the first spell involving true flames Nova taught Seth.

Name: Flame Shield
Magic Cost: 10]
Requirements: Seth must have hand on sword.
Class:Defense
Effect: Creates a shield of flame 3 feet wide 5 feet tall that is used to block incoming attacks. It will break after 2 d rank or equivalent attacks unless it is a water or wind element attack in witch case on 1 d rank attack. If the attack is wood or ice 3 d rank attacks or equivalent.
Cooldown: 2 posts
Duration: 3 posts unless it is broken.
History: Seeing that Seth had need for a defensive spell, Nova thought him this spell.

Name: Fire Starter
Magic Cost 5
Requirements: Seth must have his hand on Sword, target must be very flammable.
Class: Supplementary
Effect: Spell causes easily flammable objects like wood, leafs, or oil to catch fire. This can be used to make campfires, light torches, you get the idea.
Cooldown: 1 post
Duration: till is put out or burnt out.
History: Nova hates having to start fires with flint. He would also not allow Seth to start fires any way other then with magic when Seth lived with him.

Last edited by Seth Lualdi on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 10:52; edited 2 times in total

2Luxin Rhodes 

on Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 3:42
Before you start, you must make your sword in here: http://www.fairytailrp.com/f44-blacksmiths-haven-self-creation

Then we can continue reviewing this app.

(I have reserved this topic for me to review)

3Seth Lualdi 

on Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 5:26
Alright the sword is made. Now ready for review.

4Luxin Rhodes 

on Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 20:06
Heat Wave
-Sustain the spell so it costs 5 Mp after its activation in the next post.

Candle Light
-Approved.

Flame Strike
-There is no duration

Flame Shield
-It's water and wind, not metal and rock.
-State that is defends against 2 D ranks. If it is against, water or wind, it can defend against 1 D rank. If it is against Wood and Ice, then it is able to defend against 3 D ranks.

Fire Starter
-Approved.

5Seth Lualdi 

on Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 20:52
Edited :)

6Luxin Rhodes 

on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 0:01
Forgive me, with Flame Shield, switch Water and Wind with Wood and Ice. I got them mixed up.

Also, since Flame Strike lasts for one whole post, then make the cooldown 2 posts.

That's about it.

Bump when edited. ^_^

7Seth Lualdi 

on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 10:54
bump I checked the element chart and I think you were right the first time.

8Luxin Rhodes 

on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 19:03
It seems I was. Man, I'm confusing myself.

APPROVED.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum